Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 03:23:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Competition Time Started by: Lincoln_Lawyer on Oct 11, '21 09:40

I'd like to publicly applaud Lincoln_Lawyer for organizing and running this competition, despite the many obstacles standing in his way. For years now, competitions like these have been a joke, run by the illegitimate children of mad men and littered with cheating and pocket lining. Despite obvious attempts to derail this competition, and failed insinuations that it was not done legitimately, you have managed to organize and complete one of the great events in recent memory. Thank you.

Mr_Keating, I think it's fairly clear that your tactics are not effective. No one, besides perhaps those poor souls who shot at contestants on your behalf (a disgusting tactic to derail a fine competition), is upset that Freyja won a prize, nor have they misconstrued "support" as anything other than that - support. I for one was never contacted by anyone other than Lincoln regarding the set up, commencement, and judging of the competition. From what I can tell, Freyja had no part to play in the actual competition. Perhaps the suggestion that someone should show you what a real, fair competition looks like was his only input.

All contestants were judged fairly by five separate judges with little to no connection to Lincoln.  Quite the contrary, I believe I may have played part in the Lawyer's father's death. But he seems to be capable of something you are obviously not - getting back up and moving on.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Dagda - do you accept that this competition should be open to the same level of scrutiny that previous ones have been?

The ancestry of Lincoln_Lawyer were infamous for the forensic criticisms of previous ones
Report Post Tip

No, I do not. Because it's completely unnecessary. Here's the difference - your ancestor's competition(s) had numerous obvious infractions on the trust of those who competed and were called out by respected, important members of the mafia. Lincoln's competition has no such infractions and has not been called out by anyone of note to this point.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
So, Dagda, you are playing the man, not the ball?

Lincoln_Lawyer's degenerate, angry outbursts at civil, well -constructed, well-meaning questions about this competition suggest he is not acting in good faith.

I am not alone in having serious concerns about this competition. I have one question which I politely put to the organiser. For my trouble, I was abused most despicably.

For the record, some of my ancestral competitions were organised by important members of highly respected regimes, even, as much as it pains me, that scumbag Grin's. Relatives of Lincoln_Lawyer's criticised them as a mere associate.

I am simply doing what they (the critics) did, but more effectively.
Report Post Tip

Dam kid stop get some help.

Report Post Tip

And stop pushing people's buttons like so:

To: TheExecutioner
Sent: Oct 27, '21 20:11
Subject: Writing Comp

Would you mind not commenting on the thread? Lincoln_Lawyer is really upset, so I'm trying to help him off the ledge

That's  more like spaming people's buttons. Be smarter soon you will be gangster and not sponsred which means  Lincoln_Lawyer if he really felt it nescary could kill you. Just keep that in mind.

Report Post Tip

Im not threating Im stating facts. Like your stating "truth". Maybe you should get The Truth and not your truth.

Report Post Tip

Holy crap, when will this insane Kuku stop harassing like this. I'm so damn tired of it, get a life have I said so many times instead of keeping on acting like an idiot day out and thinking no one will express their feelings about kukus bad shit behaviour.

Time for any to stop this for life instead of letting him go on like this.

Truth doenst he know much about, that we all know by now, he lives in an own world sadly enough and try to keep on his damn things over and over again without stopping and acting like a normal being for a change.

Report Post Tip

TheExecutioner - I am not afraid of death. 

He who is afraid of death cannot enjoy life.

Report Post Tip

Will mostly also Grats all winners and thanks for a damn good competion. Really good storys read and that was fun. Hope we soon can hav another great comp like this and not having a man like kuku argue about shit all the time please.

Report Post Tip

For the simple act of seeking answers about irregularities, this is the type of abuse that I get it.  It is worth noting that I do not know Tutte, I have no idea who his bloodline contains.  They are, simply, a collection of hurt people.

To: Mr_Keating
Sent: Oct 27, '31 22:59
Subject: Please

Crawl back under the stone you left again, no one likes you, promise, betetr to hide forever under the stone....

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the winners.

Sera turns her attention to the young Mr_Keating.

I just have one question for you, when are you going to be done? You filter into competitions and other people's speeches to turn the attention onto yourself. Your line has a habit of making a scene wherever they go, do you ever just get tired of it?

Actually do not answer that, this is neither the place or the time. Perhaps, create your own space and if people want to speak to you, they will.

Ahhh, and here we are, hours later  and Keating is still crying his salty tears. KP phoned, they want to know if you want a job in their factory, salting peanuts?

I'll do you the justice though of one final response to your gibberish before I return to simply mocking you. I'm not upset, actually I couldn't be happier. Despite the attempts of you and the other malcontents that suckle the salty milk from your nipples, you failed to derail this competition. Everyone sees you for the moaning, self obsessed malcontent that you are, and that everyone of your family has become. I will echo recently stated sentime ts about how once upon a time the kuku brand was fresh, exciting and new, but now its an old, worn out, pastiche of its former glory, encusted with salt and thinly veiled jealousy and hatred. 

I haven't answered your questions and simply insulted younot because I have something to hide, but rather because you aren't worth the time and effort. I could produce signed affidavits from Jesus, Muhammed, Shiva and the Buddha proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that this competition was as fair and unbiased as any in the history of these streets and you still wouldn't believe it.  You would still cry, and bleat, and moan, and insinuate, just like all the other idiot Conspiracy nuts out there, and just like them no amount of evidence will ever be enough to change your mind. And do you know what? Thats fine, because you are just as relevant as the tin foil hat wearing flat earthers out there.

So, a while ago I decided that you were no longer worth my time. Any questions or comments from your warped and degenerate bloodline will be met with ridicule and mocking insults,  because simple put, at my worst, I'm still better than you. We are all, every man, woman and child who walks these streets is better than you, or that has ever walked these streets is better than you. In fact, everyone and everything is better than you... the piece of toilet roll that the disgraced Disorder used to scrape the dog shit he stepped in off his shoes is better than you. 

Enjoy the ignominy of being you.

"For the simple act of seeking answers about irregularities, this is the type of abuse that I get"

No, you get abuse because you abuse others. Maybe if you weren't a little prick, you wouldn't get abused, again and again.

Get a couple boxes of tissues to dry your eyes. 

Report Post Tip
Those resorting to lurid prose do so to hide something.

In Dr_Satan and Tutte's case, it seems a crude endeavour to mask somewhat simple natures.

With Lincoln_Lawyer, his frustration, his rage, is an attempt to silence me from highlighting justiciar irregularities in his competition.

Many died because of this competition. Some of the dead were allowed to enter. Others weren't. One of the entrants was penned by a third party.

Proof has been sent to me, not by sycophantic malcontents that Lincoln_Lawyer claims I possess, but by concerned citizens.

Abuse away gentlemen. I will continue to expose this contest for what it was. I will do so at my leisure.

Despite wild claims to the contrary, I have no resources, save for my own boundless enthusiasm for the truth and an indefatigable belief in my own abilities. And I have no sycophants, nor benefactors, nor gunmen.

What we saw was organic resistance to a rotten competition.

This isn't even the end of the beginning.

We were told the public would have access to thbe judging write ups.

Where are they?
Report Post Tip

Still crying? Damn son, I need to phone FEMA and advise them of a potential national emergency, the streets are being flooded by so many salty tears. Cityhall might need to set up a container crew to house the homeless and get them off the streets before they drown under your bitter lamentations.

So where is your proof? Who are these conerned citizens? Shame the devil and present your evidence, or as I've heard it said before, put up or shut up. It seems to me that the tide of public opinion is behind me, and against you. What we saw was not organic resistance to this competition but the bitter attempt by your bloodline and those too stupid to have an opinion other than yours, to derail an open, honest and fair competition run for the people by the people, and not a sham, rigged travesty of a competition run by you to benefit you.

Everyone sees you for what you are, a snivelling, obsequious, self agrandising little piece of smegma who is unable to move on and do something beneficial with their existance because of an over whelming addiction to the nasally sound of their own voice and misplaced feelings of self importance. You are an irrelevance, a smudge on these streets, and a blight on this society. The very fact that generation after generation of your diseased, inbred bloodline is extinguished within 48 hours of its existance is proof enough if proof where needed that virtually everyone in this thing of hours finds your very existance intollerable. Perhaps my next competition should be to find someone who hasn't shot a kuku.... that might be the only honest competition that you would stand a chance of winning.

Lincoln_Lawyer - I would be eligible to win that competition.

And how would you run an independent judging panel?
Report Post Tip

I fear wading in to this because it all seems rather awful but do you not think that publicly reacting with the same ugly hostility to someone you do not tolerate at all might paint yourself in a bad light, particularly to those who may not know you well enough to understand whatever conflict is happening here? 

Stuff like this is...yeesh:

Your mother still working street corners at her size and age is suspicious.

A bit unbecoming, I guess? I don't want to offend anyone but that and some additional comments caught my eye.  

Congratulations to all the winners, fabulous work. 

Report Post Tip

ShellfishThompson ordinarily you are correct, and if I were faced with a man of Honour, or someone like yourself affiliated with this thing of ours, my reaction would be different. However, circumstances are different. What we have here is a no one, a none thing, unworthy of respect. Our ways teach us 'always, respect' when dealing with friends of ours, but this creature doesn't even respect our ways, preferring to stand alone, to remain unaffiliated, without the protections afforded by our code. 

I have tried, my family have tried for years to help this wretched purveyor of misery and self agrandisment to see the error of his ways, to become more, to become better, only to have that offer rebuked and rebutted. We have tried again and again to present facts, to present knowledge and truth, and again it is laughed at and ignored. 

Have you ever noticed as you walk down the street where a dog has fouled the pavement? You tend to get flies, big, anoying buzzing flies, that are a strange iridescence, almost attractive in nature. And then you realise that its a fly feasting on shit, and you are repulsed. So it is with Keating and his wastrel litany of coprophiliacs. So you have a choice, to ignore them and let Calliphora vomitoria, buzz around you spreading its foulness, or simply swat it into oblivion. I choose not to surround myself with shit flies.

Have a good day.

Report Post Tip

ShellFishThompson - sadly, as I am about to demonstrate, Lincoln claiming that the mothers of his enemies are sex-workers are part of his lineage's modus operandi.  

The late, great Destro was once such man to whom Lincoln made this vile assertion.  We can assume there are others.

We might ask: is there a place among us for those who would attack a mother's honour simply for bearing a child?

Days gone by, with different leaders, Lincoln would either be apologising for his disgusting conduct, lose his button, or lose his life.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Competition Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL