Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:26:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Moral Collapse of Lincoln_Lawyer Started by: Mr_Keating on Oct 28, '21 13:08

Nodding at SammySoul

"You know, I might just do that.  I think it's time we all move on from this recent unpleasantness.  I'm going to talk to my friend Dr_Kennethnoisewater and see what we can sort out"

Report Post Tip
Following on from ongoing consultations, and given Lincoln_Lawyer's current preoccupations, if there are no objections by 1800 tonight the contest will be launched.

Whilst others in this society content themselves with minor thievery, we, in the Competitive Writing Community, will continue to give a voice to the voiceless.
Report Post Tip

Soooo... Grand Larceny then?

Report Post Tip
Like selling off donated prizes?
Report Post Tip
Who sold off donated prizes?
Report Post Tip
Lincoln_Lawyer - and gave them to the offspring of LostBoy, so we are told
Report Post Tip
If Lincoln 'sold' the prizes, how much cash did he profit from it?

From what I recall, they were handed to Lostboy after the host took it upon himself to go rogue as a way to avoid paying out.
Report Post Tip
I think he acknowledged he liquidated the assets he had to provide for LostBoy's son after someone killed him.

We don't know if Lincoln took a cut, he says he didn't. I probably round have to be fair. But I probably wouldn't have been all that bothered about LostBoy's son; no offence. Just think writing contests are more important
Report Post Tip
@SatoroGojo - I don't think the host of that contest went rogue to avoid paying out. Everyone got paid in the end, and the innovative practise of awarding top prize to someone who hadn't entered was borne.
Report Post Tip
Lets see if the former hosts kin has learnt anything.
Report Post Tip
I've heard that they are poised to be announced Leader of the Streets, so I imagine so.

I really think you're great.
Report Post Tip
When I was a mere eight years old, I beat my two friends at Conkers and was declared Conkers World Champion, by them.

I was proud too.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
You should be. And of all that you have achieved and all that you are
Report Post Tip
Tutte I'll stop writing if you pay me $25m?
Report Post Tip
Tutte - I don't know I'll ever know, exactly what it is I have done that has upset you so. But for you, I want you to know, I think of you like a flower unable to grow.

Bereft of water, air and light. Embroiled in a pointless, endless fight. Destined to be, until the end of time, nothing like me and the light that I shine.
Report Post Tip

Tutte aint upset in any way, hes on a mission called kuku-watch.

the threads name more likely put you in spot as I see it, since its about moral collapse it seems liek its kuku.

Tutte walks out again in fresh air since it smelled a bit just a while ago, he passes by a open joint that served coffee, he joins them instead of having a ball with and about kuku right now.

Report Post Tip
Far be it from me to reopen old wounds, but as my former friend Lincoln saw it fit to slander me, here is an objective, dispassionate piece of writing completed shortly after Lincoln awarded a contest prize to a non-entrant.

This baffling behaviour preceded Lincoln saying we should raise half a billion dollars to give City Hall (which creates money) to permanently incarcerate me.

That would be like offering Lincoln a badly executed logical conclusion in exchange for giving a contest prize to a non-entrant.

Mr.Keating, In the last day or so, Lincoln has not replied to your basic attempts at jousting, yet, you continue with your poor cries for acknowledgement.

It's becoming quite sad.

You should perhaps focus on trying to raise cash for your fundraiser. Or, has the money all been paid out as bribes tips to recent speeches which seem to paint you in a good light.

@SatoroGoju - Lincoln was ordered to cease and desist, whilst leaving a public record of allegations against me.

I am within my rights to reemphasise my concerns about him.

I am consistent. Lincoln won't tell the truth about his feelings about the late Curtis.

Were Lincoln honest, he would acknowledge that his hatred for me stems not from the sad death of LostBoy but from the notorious Grin not auth-ing Lincoln's grandad.

The rest are details.

Protect your boy, by all means, but know him.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So you are not only obsessed with Lincoln, but also with his grandfather as well as Lostboy, seeing as you have referenced the late Lostboy aorund 3-4 times in the last day alone.

If you want some autographs, dont be shy little one. I can arrange a session for you to come to Detroit and get some photos signed with my people so that you have content you can keep under your pillow to help you feel warm and content at night. (Subject to fees and T&C's)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Moral Collapse of Lincoln_Lawyer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL