Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:18:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Who here still watches Friends? Started by: KaraZor-El on Nov 07, '21 14:55
Friends is one of those series you can watch even if you Just want to watch something fun. And ofcourse if seen all the episodes so I don't have to watch them from the start
Report Post Tip
Funnily enough myself and the missus have recently started watching this again

Amazing how shit the first few episodes are but it soon gets really funny
Report Post Tip

Used to love friends, kinda still do. Then my daughter got REALLY into it and all I heard for what felt like a lifetime was that theme tune!! Was fun to begin doing the clapping bit at the right time to it but after a few months drove me round the bend! Once the trauma settles some I may re-visit!!

Report Post Tip

I was really big on it when it was new back in the day! I still enjoy it to this day when I still watch it on occasion. Like many Joey was a favourite character! How you doing?!

Report Post Tip

I did not watch Friends until recently as I am a bit younger and they were like early 90s I guess and you need to be a bit older to watch that or to take interest.

Then they came on Netflix for a while and I watched them, it was really good show. Not the funniest, not the most packed with whatever, but for some reason, it had a bit of everything and it worked. Great show.

Report Post Tip

I have heard a many great things about this hit show, being the best and that and this, but dont know why, but I have not even seen a single episode of this show.

Report Post Tip

Friends never gets old.

Still enjoy watching it with my wife and I find I enjoy the earlier shows the best - they look so young, fit and healthy back then

Report Post Tip

I enjoyed it during its run and watched for awhile after when it used to be on in the UK after I got home. Tried to watch it recently and thought it was very dated and not all that good. I was playing darts at the time though and I missed the big 18 when on 58 and ended up not getting a shot at the double. That was annoying. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I didn't think it was a believable series.  Who would hang out at a cafe all the time?  And Chandler was meant to be the funny one but he wasn't funny.  

Report Post Tip

People keep telling me that I should watch Friends because its hilarious. Maybe I'll take some time soon and see what all the fuss is about

Report Post Tip

I watch it on netflix all the time. Watched probably a dozen times already and currently on season 4 episode 5

Report Post Tip

I have so much useless Friends knowledge stored up in my brain. I can pretty much recite the script from memory, and I still watch it whenever it’s on. Still love it.

I debated watching it a few times and gave it a couple episodes but I could never really get into it I just don't understand the appeal of the show overall but I can understand why some people do

Report Post Tip

just starting streaming it. its amazing how much i forgot about. great show

used to watch it all the time was such a good show.

haven't seen it in years and years now
Report Post Tip

I used to watch Friends during its original run and enjoyed it. I recently tried doing a rewatch on HBO Max, but couldn't get into it. I watched a few episodes, then moved on to other things. Too much content these days.

Report Post Tip

Friends? Never heard of them. What are friends? Are they the same things as comrades trying to create an uprising of the capitalist regime? No? Ok... I guess I don't have friends :(

Report Post Tip

I have not watched it for a couple of years but generally as I don't watch Tv anymore. 

But if I was, I would still watch friends. such easy watching. timeless really. 

Report Post Tip

I love to watch Friends! It is absolute classic. After watching it all the way thru, I have come to love just putting it on to fall asleep to. It is wonderful to watch as a random thing. 

Report Post Tip
I usually don’t but the other night I watched an episode or two because there was nothing else on the limited motel TV.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who here still watches Friends?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL