Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 03:44:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Who here still watches Friends? Started by: KaraZor-El on Nov 07, '21 14:55

I love watching Friends, for me its something to stare at when i need to take my mind off things, it reminds me of when times were simpler

Report Post Tip

yes even at this old age. I still watch friends, mainly for Joey as he is hilarious and laughin is good for the soul.

althought it is kinda somewhat dependant on my moods or even the weather.

when the weather is shitty, binge watching wrapped up in a blanket and just kicking back is nice and relaxing

Report Post Tip

I still watch them because they are always on Comedy Central and I have them in background for hours, because it is all day long basically, it just goes.

Report Post Tip

I used to watch friends, until I got disinterested in television all together. 

Report Post Tip

I never watched Friends even during its prime in the 90's. I just never saw the appeal. It was predictable and corny as hell, at best. It was stupid and boring at its worst. Unfortunately for me, my best friend in college loved the show so I ended up having to watch more often than I would have liked.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I never watched it by myslef, the only times I watched it when I was with some friends whom they like it, its not of my favorite shows or a show that I would feel like to watch it.

Report Post Tip

Classic show for sure.

I was a little bit young when it first came out so I didn’t get a lot of the humour - but as I watch it now it’s like watching the show through a different lens as I’ve grown up.

crazy how that show had so many people in it and springboarded so many careers.

Report Post Tip

yes, on repeat. comedy central, it's the only thing i watch.

Report Post Tip

I do! Everytime i'm feeling a little down, i watch friends or parks and recreation lol XD

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Almost weekly, it's amazing white nosie (no pun intended) to help fall asleep to.

Report Post Tip

That show is something I turn on whenever I am bored and there is nothing going on but I don't want to invest time into yet another show with a new storyline

Report Post Tip

I have sadly saturated my friends era. Too much for too long. I am in friends rehab

Report Post Tip

whorrible i miss you i get out jail in real life and you ant on game. i miss you to mush i know  Incognito on game hope your going to work ever day do your job at radio station

Report Post Tip

I never hqve and never will watch friends. Something about that show just seems annoying af. No thanks!

Report Post Tip

I watch it now and again if there is nothing on or I'm bored lol I still find it entertaining to say the least

Report Post Tip

Watch the series once a year and every now and then odd episodes here and there on comedy central, whenever the tvs on the channel, but i dont go looking to watch it 

Report Post Tip
I have not seen it yet but I’ve been told I should watch it! Perhaps I finally will sometime soon. Lately I’ve been on a Marvel kick. Agents of Shield and Inhumans.
Report Post Tip

That show is a pure classic that can't be remade, it was awesome in every aspect and the characters were brilliantly cast. My favorite character if I must have one should be Phoebe narrowly coming in second is Joey.

Report Post Tip

I just can't deal with watching shows allover again to be honest. Maybe if I wait a few years haha =) 

Report Post Tip

I was going to post here about my love of Friends...

But then I decided to PIVOT! PIVOTTTT!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who here still watches Friends?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL