Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:36:02
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Your favorite movie Started by: Rontraper on Nov 14, '21 01:29

Tell me your favorite movie/movies guys 😁??

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Paid in full

Report Post Tip
At winter time, when it's almost xmas. I must say it's home alone. Good fun movie and always full of christmas fibes
Report Post Tip

The Wizard of Oz is my Favorite all time movie! Than the Godfather!! :D Than Scarface!!

The one I never seem to get sick of is The Matrix. I must have watched it over 100 times and still I'll always throw it on when there's nothing else to watch.

Report Post Tip
The big lebowski is my favourite. A few others that would come close are, The Master, Blow, Oldboy, Heat!
True Romance is probably my favourite, though there are a lot of movies I love almost as much. Movies are pretty much my favourite pass time.

I guess my all time favorite movie that I can watch again and again would have to be "Pretty Woman" and "The Notebook".   "Steel Magnolias" would rank right in there, too!

Report Post Tip

Gotta be The Godfather for me, although like Tyrion - movies are my jam, so honourable mention has to be given to a number of films - Schindler’s List, James Bond, and - of course - it wouldn’t be Christmas without It’s A Wonderful Life.

Report Post Tip
I can watch the box set of Aliens all day. Never gets old . Acting is terrible but still easy viewing

My favorite movie that’s thought provoking is a tossup between Mr. Nobody or Parasite. Unfortunately I don’t like provoking my thoughts, I actively try to avoid it, so my real favorite is Monsters Inc 🦖 

Report Post Tip

For me Id say it would be the Die Hard Trilogy! I watched it first when I was barely even understanding english with my Dad. After that, I became a big fan of all the action movies. Especially with the likes of Arnold, Jean Claude Van-Damne, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis etc

Report Post Tip

It is so hard to pick an absolute favorite movie.. So instead I'll pick 5 of my favorites. Tombstone, Let's be Cops, Fury, Lawless, and Star Wars. Those are certainly movies that I can watch on repeat and still enjoy it over and over.

Report Post Tip

Hands down, Scarface with Pacino. It’s a masterful performance by him and the story line is very intriguing.

Report Post Tip
Has to be Scream. The original is my favorite, but I enjoyed the whole franchise and I cannot wait for January when Scream 5 is released.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
This question really got me thinking, I don’t actually think I have an all time favourite movie :/
Report Post Tip
One of my favorite movies ever, I watched it 3 times and I can watch it again, Gladiator.
Report Post Tip
One of my favorite movies ever, I watched it 3 times and I can watch it again, Gladiator, the story and everything about it so good to the point that I have never felt bored of re-watching it.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Horror rises from the grave, its terrible but you cant watch it without finding something to laugh about. 

I have a few different movies I guess, but since its Christmas time - my favourite Christmas Movie is The Muppets Christmas Carol. Tried to get my kids to watch it with me recently but they refused, they wanted to watch Home Alone instead.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Your favorite movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL