Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:08:23
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The real Keating revealed. Started by: Lincoln_Lawyer on Nov 20, '21 22:13

What follows is a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the BKFL Party. The views expressed in this broadcast are not necessarily those of the broadcaster, but are those of the BKFL Party.

Narcissist, dissembler, conman, swindler. The truth is he's all of these things. If you were new to this life, you may not realise this however, as Keating is an expert at deflection. So lets look at this flawed person in greater detail.

NARCISSISM

Brian May once said, Everything I do is driven by you. However everything that Keating does is driven by him. Rest assured, if it doesn't personally benefit him, he won't do it. Now, what do we mean by benefit? Well this could mean one of several different things. The immediately obvious one is the financial one. Keatings incessant verbal diarrhoea has made him very wealthy. A conservative estimate would suggest that he is raking in the high 7 figures per day from his constant bullshittery. In fact only yesterday he won 70 million on the lottery, a win which Keating himself claims was financed wholly by Cityhall. If his claims of a 14% share of all the lottery tickets being supplied by Cityhall is true, then I would fully expect him to be earning low 8 figures per day, every day. So, while you are out robbing grannies, dealing drugs, scambling to make a living, Keating doesn't have to lift a finger. And this income level will go on for quite a while. If you were to go on holiday tomorrow, all your income would cease, except perhaps for anything connected to a Drug Front Property, and even then that is only guarenteed for 2 to 7 days. At most a couple of million. Kuku will continue to earn 10 million plus for a good 7 to 10 days before his income flow starts to tail off. Remember, this a man who claims to have never made a penny off any competition his family has ever run.

Other Narcissistic benefits include his love of the sound of his own voice, and his own over inflated ego thats sees all attentuon as good attention. He is the kind of man who feels the need to fill any uncomfortable silences with banal drivel, and to Keating all silences are uncomfortable. Keating is intentionally confrontational so that people will respond to his tripe, it increases his own feelings of self worth. Even if you insult Keating, he is secretly getting off on it in his own perverse narcissistic way.

DISSEMBLER

Keating couldn't lie straight in bed. Nothing he says is 100% true. If he tells you rain is wet, the sky is blue or cocaine in white, you need to check that shit out for yourself. Take for instance Keating's not so great grandfather's competition. The one that Lincoln_Lawyer was supposed to have oversight off. Keating's ancestor shot a wiseguy, killing him. As a result, he in turn bit the big one. With the organiser dead, Lincoln was left with a sizable donation of Perks which were to be used for prizes. Lincoln was ordered by his CL to give the Perks to the son of the dead wiseguy as compensation. He reached out to the donor, who saw this as 'elegant symmetry' and 'poetic.' However, to listen to the ramblings of Keating and his kin, Lincoln summarily 'awarded' prizes to someone who hadn't entered the competition for an unknown reason. No amount of evidence, explanation, testimony by Lincoln, Satoru or Dagda as to what had happened would change this. In fact when presented with evidence, Keating and his lineage will either ignore it, or change the subject, instead choosing to focus on a minute detail totally irrelevant to the conversation at hand.

He promises his own investigations, his own evidence, none of which ever appear. Instead he twists words, focuses on unfounded rumor and conjecture, and will even resort to bald faced lies. This is a man not to be trusted. A man who uses and abuses everyone stupid enough to fall for his prevaricating word smithery. Which brings us onto the next point.

CONMAN and SWINDLER

With his lies and his trecherous narcissistic ways, how could he be anything else? Every competition his family runs is rife with misdirection, subterfuge, strife and double dealing. If he doesn't like your entry he will try to kill you, bribe you, discredit you, or simple change the rules to eliminate you. His family has awarded past prizes to close associates, bribed judges, had ringers enter on their behalf, murdered contestants, had contestants killed, changed the rules, extended cut off times, amongst other transgressions. When presented with evidence of his miseeads he simply ignores it, and resorts to lying and denigrating someone else to shift the blame. 

And its not only his own competitions. He will attempt to wreck any 3rd party competitions so that they don't outshine his own mediocre rigged offerings. His family have resulted to killing themselves rather than paying out prizes, making sure that donated funds line his families pockets rather than the contestants. Then some poor schlub will generally end up paying the prizes on his behalf. His family will even fake 'Personals' claiming to have paid people prizes when in fact they have either not paid them at all or paid them a reduced amount.

You can easily identify one of Keating' relations, as they are usually talking shit, with their hands out begging for donations, tips or claiming to be the king/leader/emperor of the streets. He will often also be found listening to people's stories and then ridiculing and heckling them or in the business district harrassing and persecuting whomever he has choosen to be his next victim/target. But fear not ladies and gentlemen, for its only a matter of time. Guarenteed in the near future he will over step his mark, or flaunt the rules of the Gods, or just plain cheat, and then the grave yard will once more lay claim to another of his line. Perhaps it is his most prevalent family trait, but in the end, they all fuck up and die.

Report Post Tips: 75 / Total: $8,560,000 Tip
Good cocaine is off-white, which a type of sheen to it. This is why it's known as fish-scale.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Amelia sighed and lifted the bottle of wine she had been drinking while wandering the streets trying to get over the distruction of something she loved so dearly, and was desperately trying to remember that the wheel weaves as the wheel wills, and the wine was helping. At least she pretended it was. She stopped on the streets and stared at Lincoln Lawyer while he spoke, but he hadn't gotten that far in before she started giggling. It wasn't so much the quote from a possible zygote that amused it, but more so the whole giving attention to someone you proclaimed to be a narcissist. "Good work as always my friend," she said slowly moving over to pat him on the shoulder. "I'll tell Rafe about you, he might need your help." she nodded her head and turned to leave, muttering to herself about how Able Cauthon got done wrong and she'd never get over the insult to the Cauthon family as long as she lived. 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Marishka was drinking a glass of fine champagne at a local bar, when Lincoln_Lawyer broadcast beginned. She said to the bartender:

"Oy lad! Turn up the volume, please!"

After he did as she said, she relaxed and with a smile on her face, listened to the man's words. At every sentence, Marishka smiled, nodded or laughed. She agreed wholeheartedly with the gentleman and when listening to his final words, she stood up, raised her glass and screamed:

"HOORAY! Cheers to that and for the honor of Mr. Lincoln!" Everyone at the bar raised their glasses and joined Marishka, laughing with joy. 

"All the drinks are on me tonight!" She said, chugging her glass and ordering another.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Yes Keating, thanks for proving a point. By the way, it can be either white or off-white, either is acceptable 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
We all die. It's the nature of this thing of ours. I don't fear death.

I fear losing friendships, and Lincoln_Lawyer and I were once friends. And I feel it's loss genuinely and acutely. I won't insult or decide him. I just wish my personality didn't upset him as much.

A competitive community forges rivalries. It is healthy. But humanity and a base respect should remain.

Lincoln, you are among a very few whose anger lands somewhere in my psyche in a manner I find hard to deal with. That's due to the respect I hold for your integrity. Choose to accept this or ignore it.

I feel I am very good at what I do, and you resent what I do. So be it.

I salute you.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Friends? Friends? We have never been friends. Never been close to being friends Keating. When where we ever friends? But yes, you are very good at being a Narcisscistic dissembling conman. 

Report Post Tip

Seems like he had to take his pills so his brain will function better. Pretty sure he thinks all is his old friends instead of enemy which is more likely.

Its a sad story with this Keating back to kuku that just lie and thinks all forgot what he have done before which is very weird.

Well, I thought we were and I looked forward to discussing some interesting perspectives with you and had an anecdote only this week you'd have liked. But that's that
Report Post Tip

MidpoinT was up to nothing special bored out his fucking mind. He was literally kicking rocks down the street as he waiting for another job to support his horrible gambling habit when he spots a little convo going on out in the streets between some people. Making sure to listen to the broadcast he hears some guy he's never seen before mention cocaine being off white and if there is one thing MidpoinT knows its cocaine and hoookers.

"Well, not sure where you saw off white cocaine, but i was always told it's the cocaine that in the light is raindowish as you look and move it under said light. Which is the colors and almost appears same as fish scales if the light hits them correctly. I could be wrong, I don't think I am at all if it was brown it was definitely not cocaine."

Mid just stops talking and stares off into space.

"Yup that's the only part i really care about."

Laughing to himself as he thinks of shit that amuses him, MidpoinT heads off in the opposite direction now in a hunt for off white cocaine and hookers.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I donated $7,000,000 as a gesture of goodwill to Lincoln_Lawyer, to remind him of the friendship we shared.

As he has denied this reality, I call upon him to return the $7m to ME, not to someone utterly unrelated to the transaction.

There is no middle ground here, Lincoln. You either acknowledge our bond or prove it doesn't exist by giving me the money back.
Report Post Tip

Too late Keating. And for the record, you tipped my announcement last night, basically saying you agreed with it. I used the money to tip some people you have a close afinity with for their stellar stories, and then pissed the rest away playing Dice. I guess you should have just sent it to me, in which case you'd already have it back.

Report Post Tip
Well, let's test that theory: Your accountant makes note that $7,000,000 has been wired to Lincoln_Lawyer from your account.

His family will even fake 'Personals' claiming to have paid people prizes when in fact they have either not paid them at all or paid them a reduced amount.

Nov 21, 17:55:24    Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Mr_Keating.
Nov 21, 17:53:30    Your accountant has received payment of $1,000,000 from Mr_Keating.

I'd rather dumpster dive than have your money.

Report Post Tip

I had 7 million that you tipped me for my amazing oratory skills, completely different kettle of fish. Even then I more or less pissed it up against the wall rather than keep it. You are however welco.e to win it back from Dice. Incidentally if one of yiur bosom buddies happened to be on IRC Avenue, I'm sure they will have seen my horrendous gambling skills in action.

Report Post Tip
According to you, a former friend, I have nonfriends. And I only ever had friends when I was rich.
Report Post Tip

When presented with evidence of his miseeads he simply ignores it, and resorts to lying and denigrating someone else to shift the blame. 

I didn't say friend. There are people that for some unfathomable reason think its better to pretend to be your friend than stand against you, probably hoping that you won't fuck them over the way you do everyone else. But deep down inside they must surely realise that you will do just that once they have served their purpose. Hopefully one day they will realise what idiots they have been and turn their backs on you, before its too late.

Report Post Tip

You don't have any friends,  but there are many people who trusted you that got shat all over. However, you will be happy to blame them for your misdeeds

Report Post Tip

A slightly looking Brandon walks into the streets to see the same two people yelling at each other from across the street.

You know, I don't personally know either of you, but from what I have gathered over the past few visits to the streets is, you two really do not like each other, which is cool. Feuds are fun, feuds are fun, feuds are necessary. But personally, I am starting to get bored by the bickering between you back and forth on every single street corner I visit. We get it, we really do. Maybe take it into a private room somewhere and dash it out there so those of us who personally do not care for you bickering back and forth constantly do not have to listen to it. 

This is just my opinion, and is not the opinion of anyone else. 

Brandon sighs slightly before walking away from all the unnecessary noise.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Hey @Brandon, each to their own, but, and I say this with as much warmth and feeling as I can muster, you don't really have to listen to either of us. You could have walked on by, but you chose to stop and listen and comment. And hey, thats your right. However, this will never be resolved behind closed doors.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The real Keating revealed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL