Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:44:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Christmas cooking tips Started by: EvilClown on Nov 27, '21 07:56

Drink while you cook.

it’s the fuckin holidays. Let’s have a good time.

Report Post Tip

I dont usually cook xmas dinner, but I often help. +1 to drinking while you cook, that's the bestttt. I often volunteer to bring dessert for the host so they don't have to worry about it and my chocolate banana "bread" (lets be honest, its cake lol) often comes with 4-6 Lindt Lindor chocolates in there. Its always a huge hit, especially when that lucky person gets a mouthful of sweet, sweet chocolate Lindt.

Report Post Tip
I make taco dip every year and Crab melt aways yum :) basically everyone that comes over has to bring an appetizer and then I cook one giant roast. Probably my favorite meal of the year because that big roast is a lot betger than a Thanksgiving turkey
Report Post Tip

Where I'm from in Canada, this is one of the few times you see turnip, but it's a strong taste, so we add to sweet potato and a bunch of butter & salt, so it's a keeper on the side for those who have big parties (aka turkey dinners)

Report Post Tip
If you’re assembling a gingerbread house, instead of using royal icing , use caramel! Heat sugar and water in sauce pan until it bubbles and use the caramelised sugar to fuse the gingerbread together! It’s like hot glue for food!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I bear mc donalds are doing mc turkeys this year 99cents each ?!?
Report Post Tip

A lot of chicken drumsticks wrapped in bacon with lamb´,sweet potatoes as carb source. Boiled kale.
Half a dozen boiled eggs and salmon

Report Post Tip

fgdsfdsgs dfgd sdf gsdfgsdfg sdfgsdfgsdfgds

Report Post Tip
Best I've got is don't buy some £25 effort Turkey from Tesco.

Get to your local butchers or farm. Get one fresh.

It's a million times better a meal.
Report Post Tip

Do your christmas dinner for christmas eve, then do a big ole breakfast for christmas day before present time. In my family, we do a prime rib roast and all the sides on Eve, then a full bagel spread new york style for christmas morning. Then it's just all snacks and shit during christmas day, and maybe a crockpot of soup for those who want something a tad more substantial.

Report Post Tip

tequila with a side of tequila, with a splash of tequila... sounds about right... makes for a great time

Report Post Tip

ahh i forgot my favourite christmas cooking tip of all time

go out and get someone to cook for you, yes it's expensive but so very worth it

we do it most years now

Report Post Tip

I have to agree there Flash.. although I dont do the going out bit.. I just sit back and relax and let my husband cook it all lol. He enjoys getting to just spend some time on his own in the kitchen and getting on with it though I reckon.

Report Post Tip

1. Supply your wife with lots of coffee

2. Have the cooking channel on in the background

3. Say, "Wow, that looks great, doesn't it honey?"

sit back and wait .. the gourmet food is comin'

Report Post Tip

HOTDOG

Bake the dog

Make it Hot

This is just for my hustle points.

What the??!

Report Post Tip

Guys, so here is my experience with cooking tips.  I tried to enter the kitchen when my girlfriend was cooking and she ordered me out of the girlie construction zone.  Tip number1, volunteer to be a taste tester.  Tip number 2, do not put copious amounts of pepper on your food before tasting it in front of your girlfriend.  Tip number 3, have a ice cold one at the ready.  Tip number 4, compliment you significant other by making loud noises like, yum yum yum and mmmm  mmmm indicating you are enjoying your food.  And that's it for Morts cooking tips for Christmas.

Report Post Tip

I would like to do a prime rib for Christmas I've done a lot of research videos and it shows that you should cook it for X amount of time and then pull it off and let it rest in tinfoil

Report Post Tip

I love prime rib!  Although, I have to say, I do prefer a good ol' ribeye on the grill. But variety is the spice of life in the culinary world, eh?

It's amazing what you can find on youtube.  Tons of helpful teaching videos for sure.

Have a great Christmas, all!

Report Post Tip

Our family tradition is to hit an Asian buffet. It used to be work hard on it all morning only to have a fire call come in just as we sat down. 

Report Post Tip

A simple tip: whatever you're cooking, keep your shelf, table, and your ingredients and stuff ordered, so you don't mistakenly add an ingredient you weren't supposed to...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Christmas cooking tips
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL