Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 19:43:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Purging returned to our streets!? Started by: SadFace on Jan 02, '22 20:06

This’s is not the time or appropriate forum. Please relay your concerns to your leadership who’ll voice feedback through the proper channels.

Thank you for your understanding and adherence.

cheers,

Report Post Tip
Bacon - are you and idiot? I don't have a leader.

You're the one harbouring a rogue. I'm just letting you know.

A certain RHM was meant to deal with it but hasn't
Report Post Tip

And I’m letting you know I’m being vecseecious

good day sir,

Report Post Tip

Definition of vacuous*

1: emptied of or lacking content
2: marked by lack of ideas or intelligence : STUPID, INANE
a vacuous mind
a vacuous movie
3: devoid of serious occupation : IDLE

Report Post Tip

INT. SCHOOL FOR TROUBLED CHILDREN - DAY

BACON, Wise Guy, male, labors over a dog-eared copy of Merriam-Webster's magnum opus: the dictionary. He needs a word and he needs it now. Vecseecious was clearly made up. Vascious also left no one fooled. But the hero never fails in Act 3. 

He extends his pointer finger and shoots it out at random. It lands on a word. 

BACON

"Vacuous!"

Music cue: inspirational drum patter. 

Report Post Tip

/me applauds the street performer 

Bacon drops a few bucks in the hat and walks down the road.

Report Post Tip

EXT. THE STREETS - DAY

BACON, Wise Guy, male, is an RHM in a dystopian future where knowing how to use words doesn't matter. Police beat hoodlums against the backdrops of flaming cars for not knowing how to respond to orders of 'remaining vecseecious'. Citizens hide at home behind locked doors eating rations of soylent fiber mash while loudspeakers repeat government warnings of being caught with thesauruses. A child peeks through a barred window at a neighbor being summarily executed for owning a copy of Norman Lewis' Word Power Made Easy. 

Music cue: ominous bleating. 

Report Post Tip

Bacon buys some popcorn off a street vendor and then proceeds to plumb himself on the park bench. It was a beautiful day outside and the weather was enjoyable. Not too cold and not too hot. The new year had begun in a positive fashion. While reading his newspaper on the bench, Bacon pulled out a cigar and starting smoking on it. The cigar always helps to relax the man who makes the bacon all day for his family and friends.

Report Post Tip
When ReidRowden was shot dead, my initial thoughts were "that's not Cleo - not again"

But the plot thickens. It wasn't a rogue KLF unit. It was R-L_Stein who was heard saying this at Reid's funeral:

"NO W/S Needed.   Sorry this happened, an unfortunate accident.    I hope your kin returns and contacts me.   You are always welcome.

RIP."

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

For the record, Reid didn't really to a KLF comm. Others in his crew did.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Purging returned to our streets!?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL