Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 14:30:24
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What is one your favorite dishes to cook? Started by: Atticus-Spinelli on Feb 08, '22 04:08

I don't know if a similar post is in this forum somewhere at the bottom of the stack, but I'm looking for some ideas for some stuff to cook.

If you have more than one favorite dish to cook, they're all welcome here.  If you want to go in-depth and write out a recipe on your favorite dish to cook, be my guest!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

i like this one when i want something quick and easy to make. its called shit on a shingle, its just meat and gravy on toast.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

We get really good fresh and relatively cheap seafood. I have a couple of numbers to buy straight off the boats. langoustine and lobsters are the household favourites. We can get a big feast for less than £20

Nothing is better than cooking my families how made sauce. It has been passed down for generations! It is legit one of the coolest things I think I have ever learned how to cook. 

Report Post Tip

Kedgeree! It is lush - typically a breakfast meal surprisingly but I like it for an evening meal. Not everyone's thing but certainly one of my go to meals! Hope you try and like! 

I like to make breakfast for dinner. It always takes me back to my grandma and my mom's kitchens. The smell of bacon frying, homemade biscuits, creamy gravy made from the bacon drippings, fried potatoes and last but not least eggs over easy. Oh and if we were lucky as a child there would be chocolate gravy with the hot buttered biscuits.  Nothing any better in my opinion. 

My favorite i think is a Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole because it is delicious and it easy to fix.   Though have some other stuff that enjoy as well. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

My favourite is probably homemade pizza. I make my own dough with a beer crust (Busch Light ofc) and then I’ve got the ingredients pretty well down. I use a Unico pizza Sauce and a dry cured pepperoni. I’ll also do a BBQ chicken version where I use bullseye bbq sauce and some pickled jalapeños.

I'm a foodie so I love to cook. My favorite currently is probably my homemade pasta with quattro formaggi. I think I will make some for dinner

I'm pretty good in the kitchen if I must say so myself. I'm really good at cooking Soul Food. Everyone loves my turnip greens with smoked turkey necks in them or my black eyed peas slow cooked with beef bacon in them and then there's my chicken and dressing that I even sell on occasions during the holidays. There's not really much I can cook, but I love cooking good ole Soul Food the most.

I love to cook spaghetti bolognaise and bee stew with dumplings. Fills the belly on a cold day and for the rest of the day too. 

My go to recipes are either beef bourguignon or lasagne...including a healthy measure of red wine in both.  Also I love doing a roast with all of the trimmings.

Yesterday I cooked a sirloin tip roast I wrapped it in tomatoes, mushrooms and two types of cheese 🧀. Then wrapped the whole thing in 🥓 bacon.

It turned out awesome.
Report Post Tip
I like it when people throw bread at me. 

Better when its broken into smaller bite sizes.

I also like eating squid, polarbear and security helmets, but only if its yellow. This is how I get my colour.

*Queck*
Report Post Tip

For me i like trying to combine food from different countries i pass through at stages like  putting colcannon with morroccan spiced lamb for two different sensations, or cakes and desserts like irish bread pudding as an excuse to combine drinking with breakfast.   Is just nice to incorporate a german bratwurst, or panacetta into normal meals like breakfast with me, and a spanish or french omelette maybe, so many parts are traditional irish/british breakfast as an idea, but a pan-european set of ingredients.

Report Post Tip

I love cooking my grandmothers three-layer lasagna, she put three different cheeses and three types of meat.  I love the favors and thickness of the pie.   I would eat that two days straight with a smile on my face and be upset if there were no leftovers for the second day or if someone eat it before I got a portion.  

Report Post Tip

Really enjoy making a lot of Thai dishes, but basil beef is probably my favorite.  Thinly sliced ribeye with some corn starch/oil, garlic, ginger, onions, bell peppers and a good mix of fish sauce/oyster sauce/soy sauce/a bit of palm sugar to get it sauced just right and then topped with that zesty thai basil towards the end along with some thai chilies for heat.  Nice bowl of jasmine rice at the bottom.  So good.

Report Post Tip
I'm quite the shitty cook and usually let me wife do all the cooking and I just clean up and do the dishes afterwards. But I do go all out when making lasagna. One of my all time favorite things to eat!
Report Post Tip
I can highly recommend everyone to try and make a “Flying Jacob”. It’s easy, wonderful and a truly amazing dish. Not to mention all the extra food you’ll be able to put in the freezer for a rainy day. Try it!
Report Post Tip

I enjoy cooking a lot of different things, but one of my easy go to meals is my version of red beans and rice. It's very good for those picky eating children and normally rolls over into the next night for another easy dinner. I like to make cornbread with it as well. Tried it out with smaller shrimp last time and came out yummy! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is one your favorite dishes to cook?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL