Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 11:09:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Forgiven: Alanis, Abi, Apologies Started by: AlanisMorissette on Feb 22, '22 12:45

Okay Bulma, What more proof do you need than this

Report Post Tip

Lincoln_Lawyer, this is one of the most baffling hills to die on I have ever seen.

Report Post Tip

Heston decides that after his hot and sweaty day in the kitchen playing with blow torches that he would take a stroll in the streets seeing two familliar faces he wonders over to them to see what they are discussing 

"Lincoln_Lawyer, Bulma I hear you two would like a drink how about maybe a sneaky little look at my new establishment opening soon its just a few streets over we serve champagne and oysters by the dozen?"

Report Post Tip

Bulma accepts it and lights one as well, blowing up the smoke in a small round circle.

Walking in the pub and ordering a bottle of bourbon and holding it up, looking questioning at Lincoln, two glasses in the other hand.

"I heard about this marvellous forger the other day.. He could do wonders with telegrams and all, expensive one, but I heard he's the best. Could this be his work you think?"

She shrugs and walks to the table.

"Better just forget all of it and get shitfaced drunk today"

Report Post Tip

"Champagne I could certainly go for Heston, but I never got the taste for Oysters, too much like cold snot if I'm honest, but by all means lead the way good man, lead the way."

Report Post Tip

Bulma, Heston, and of course, Lincoln_Lawyer.  Having now seen moving images at a picturehouse of the Telegram that Lincoln sent, I have one final question: 

"who are you going to trust, me or your lying eyes?"

Report Post Tip

Okay something quite serious that I think we need to address right here... Per Colubo share, we see that TildaTrumbauer believed she was going to die at a trampoline park. Now I have never heard of these sort of parks before but...Has anyone checked on her? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,101 Tip

Bellicose - as something of a sceptic earlier in this conversation, do you

1/ Believe that Lincoln_Lawyer sent the telegram who have now seen a transcript, photograph, and "movie" of

2/  Accept that "Neil" was party to today's outrages

3/  Accept that Lincoln_Lawyer spoke ill of CLO, and proudly associates himself with controversial warlords

Report Post Tip

Hey AlanisMorissette, Thanks for responding to me. I will not be answering any questions until Neil comes out and offers me $50 million to bring down Los Angeles. Until that time, I will be withholding my thoughts on the matter. Unless, of course that is, I don't. 

Im also quite confused with what is happening at this point if I was honest. 

WHERE IS NEIL!? This is all i want to know. 

Report Post Tip

Bellicose, Neil is in Lincoln_Lawyer's crew.  We have been over this. 

Report Post Tip

Alright now this is OOC so its not as fun anymore. AlanisMorissette 

Report Post Tip

That's true, Bellicose.  But we are where we are.  

Report Post Tip

Yeah like in the game, its fun. Lets RP and talk shit. But OOC its just weird to keep this thing going ya know? 

Anyway, You watch the UFC? I have a cool OOC Thread about the UFC. 

Report Post Tip

Well, I get where you're coming from, but all I really was trying to do was prove that an inoffensive message sent by LL was sent by him.

I don't watch UFC.  

Report Post Tip

You are correct Alanis it is not about me it is about many things actually. 

Your bloodlines continuous malignant attitude toward people. The fact that your bloodline carries grudges that become toxic not just for your bloodline, but for the entire community.

Fact of the matter is that  the behavior your bloodline keeps exhibiting is making bloodlines Mr. Ackbars say blanket statements about all new bloods to these shores. And I am sure he is not the  only old blood to feel that way all because of behavior like your bloodlines. 

When are you going to stop this pettiness? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Another thought occurred me as well Alanis you have been behaving this way  for years and you got away with it because you did it to people lower on the proverbial food than yourself. 

Now you have done it to people who are higher on the proverbial food chain and all this pettiness your bloodline  has been shelling out has finally caught up to you. 

At some point you will have to see the common denominator between it all is your petty behavior.

Report Post Tip
Terrah - do your research and come back with an actual point. My lineage have spent substantially more time underground fighting the powers that be, than in power.

What saddens me is how Omerta is not respected. It is like the new blood doesn't have a full understanding of what Omerta is. I don't care how upset an ancestor of mine was you never spill this type of information about a family. If you were brought into the family and made third in the command you should have had a clear understanding of this. 

Report Post Tip
Enzo - I don't think anyone is accusing Alanis of not respecting Omerta?

Members of Chicago arguably ignored Omerta in leaking Lincoln's telegrams, but then Lincoln implicated them all in a pointless lie, and fabricated other telegrams with content that have no place in this thing of ours.

A Godfather reduced to lying to a thug, in front of this entire thing of ours. Pitiful.
Report Post Tip
Neil, give it a rest.

You are talking out of your ass.

Get yourself some goals, maybe try to reach the lofty heights of Wiseguy? I know it may seem like an impossible task for you but I believe. You can do it!

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Forgiven: Alanis, Abi, Apologies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL