Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:50:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Forgiven: Alanis, Abi, Apologies Started by: AlanisMorissette on Feb 22, '22 12:45
Luckily nobody cares about your "serious concerns" Hunter.

I offered to tell AdmiralAckbar the true identity of "Neil" and he replied using bad words.
Report Post Tip

Ahhhh a curious case of the the imaginary HSL again ???

Report Post Tip

That's right, son. I'm just a nobody.

I miss Alanis already. She had the greatest longevity of all her predecessors, for as long as i can remember. 

Report Post Tip

Bulma walks past the whole group having an heated argument, when she hears something familiar...

Imaginary HSL... If she rememberred correctly, this was something her mother had to deal with as well in the past when she was a CL.. After some quick inquiries, she wondered if this would be a decendant of.. could that be?

She heard that AlamisMorissette tried to defend herself by telling that she was ordered to.. Bulma smirked and turned around to walk away. Apparently schizophrenia ran in that family...

Report Post Tip
I don't know what you're talking about, Bulma but Neil is still out there
Report Post Tip
Heston - maybe you could discuss why R-L_Stine is permanently stationed in The Loop?
Report Post Tip

Whats there to discuss?

Maybe he has travel sickness 

Report Post Tip
Right. Or maybe it's something else.

Like deterrence?
Report Post Tip

We can all come to our own conclusions 

And I guess I must be more sane then you 

Report Post Tip

I had to stop listening when people started making blanket statements of not trusting the newer the bloodline because one particular bloodline is continuously fucking up. 

The impression that is being given here is that this one person has the people saying this blanket statement about new people out of what? Paranoia? It is only paranoia that make a person place one persons behavior onto a whole group.  This is toxic to everyone involved. Why are you letting one persons toxicity make you toxic towards new bloods? Is it all new blood fault that this one person is a acting out? Or is that one person acting out that you have no faith or trust in and not all new bloods. 

Why are you folks letting this one person define all new blood to these shores? Why are you looking for an excuse to leave the new bloods floundering? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Terrah

"Why are you folks letting this one person define all new blood to these shores? Why are you looking for an excuse to leave the new bloods floundering?"

I didn't, I trusted Alanis on face value. And now someone else is dead and a fine piece of real estate damaged. 

Report Post Tip

Yes, I understand what Alanis is wrong, and unacceptable but Mr Ackbar you said this 

The actions we have seen this morning feel like I have made 1 step forward and 3 steps back in that process. People like Alanis destroy not only her chances on making something of herself, but also damage the chances of other new generations, by making it clear that you can't always trust people, based on what they are telling you. This saddens me deeply.

The important part and the part I am questioning is

"but also damage the chances of other new generations, by making it clear you can't always trust people."

This is what makes me question the blanket statement and people putting one persons behavior onto a whole group. Why blame not being able trust people on one person. Shouldn't it be you can't trust that person or that particular bloodline . not all new generations? 

Report Post Tip

I get it, but how do you go about that when running a crew. For instance;

Let's say John returns to these shores. John has been around for a decade and is planning on disrupting business as a main goal of his life. He joins a fairly young crew without a complete upper structure. He puts on a show, donates, takes initiatives, and even gets a couple of fresh recruits to join your crew. He talks about his ambitions of running a crew someday or getting a chance at being part of an upper structure. 

He is not secretive about his past when talking to the CL, but as his bloodline has been around for a long time, he knows exactly what to say. The moment you give that person a shot - things go south and John uses this position to create as much of a mess as he can within a timespan of 24-48 hours.

How would you go about this matter? Would you just, take that chance? 

Let me answer your question with a small story about my bloodline.

My bloodline has been stabbed in the back my their own Crew leader on more than one occasion. A I look back at my family journals I can count a half  dozen Crew leaders who killed me. These crew leaders killed me for a couple reasons I was told:

1. Some other leaders in some other city asked for it to happen due to someone in my bloodline upsetting them over 6 or more generations removed from the incident  ( I lost trust for my Crew leader) . This happened with each bloodline for 4 generations. Each crew leader killing me because some other crew leader in some other city asking for it. 

2. I have had two crew leaders lie about my bloodlines actions and then kill my bloodline.

Am I supposed to now not trust any of my Crew leaders? 

Report Post Tip
Terrah, bloodlines and ancestors can always be a nasty thing indeed. Not always for the worst, but sometimes it is.
Bloodlines can be good so people can recognize you and get you back into your group of friends. But once someone makes you look bad, it's hard to get back up there I think?
It's easier to say you have a bad bloodline than it is to prove otherwise unfortunately right?
Report Post Tip

AlanisMorissette I had a feeling you were not who you pretended to be when you sent that mail to all upper structures. In fact, I almost reached out, and now I wish I had, to Admiral to inform him of my speculations that you were a rat. 

You were entrusted with being a LEFT HAND OF A FAMILY. To a lineage, far greater than you will probably ever be a part of. And within days you blew it all away like candles on a cake. 

Alanis, you know what's really disappointing? You recognize that you were betrayed by someone in Lincolns crew and have not shared there name as of yet. In the streets I do not feel we need to know but LINCOLN should know. 

Then, someone (I cannot name them for fear of reprisals against a list of people supplied to me, but I will call them Neil) from Lincoln_Lawyer's crew approached me and offered me $300,000,000 to carry out what they termed "little jobs" for them.  I said OK, and then the threats started.  Neil also offered to help me be a better third in command.  They said they wanted me to run a crew in The Loop to take over Chicago.

Whomever this person Neil is offered you an insurmountable offer that you accepted? Then it was you who betrayed the crew friend. It was you who took self preservation over loyalty. 

Ackbar asked me to organise an earning's competition.  I had no idea how to, so asked Neil.  Neil wrote a telegram for me to send to my crew, which I did.  It was surprisingly effective, and I got a great response.  I thought my own crew was just hours away, and then BAMN!  Ackbar demoted me, saying I shouldn't have threatened the crew, which I didn't.

You should have never went to Neil for this. If Admiral entrusted you with something, It was first him that you should have connected with. 

Neil told me to head to South Side, and throw a molotov cocktail at Lincoln's HQ.  He said that this, and a denial, would keep me safe.  But it didn't.  I knew I was going to be killed."

So Neil likely knew you were going on a mission sort of Kama Kazi, a death mission. He betrayed you. Yet you still hold his name in secret? You still have some sort of allegiance to him?

Let me ask you a couple more questions. Has he paid you the 300 Million dollars promised yet? If not, why keep his name secret? 

Is Neil even real? Because I am beginning to wonder if he is. You know what I like to consider here, that everything you stated is likely taken out of context. Perhaps Admiral said something and you are trying to put him in a bad light. That's a rat move on your end. 

Bellicose turns to the crowd and scans it looking for a shadowy figure who may be listening. Unable to spot them he speaks out. 

All this said, Neil, If you are real and listening. For half the price, I will take on these little jobs. I will need considerable cash upfront to know you are real. A simple $50,000,000 and I will execute your orders. You can send that in credits or by check. 

I fully understand bloodlines here.

The problem is you have people who don't judge a member by their ancestors because they don't bloodline. Clean slate each time.

They give each person the same chance. It is not the person who gives the trust that is wrong, it is the person who carry grudges from past bloodlines, mostly because they feel that the one example of this bloodline shows that behavior don't change, but it does in normal healthy people.

My point is you can't put live your life ina bubble where you feel like you can't trust anyone because of one persons actions. 

I see your deflection here, instead of answering my questions. 

I feel it maybe because you don't want to admit that Crew leaders are humans just like their members which means they are not as perfect as they want everyone to believe. 

So tell me am I supposed to distrust all my bloodlines future  crew leaders because two crew leaders in the past have lied about my bloodlines actions? 

Report Post Tip
Terrah - this isn't about you.

CLO - I have it on good authority that Lincoln_Lawyer sent a telegram to all of his members, which details his concerns about your alcohol consumption. AdmiralAckbar, you're not the only one.

To the person sending me anonymous telegrams claiming to be Neil, I know that you aren't.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Bellicose, no need to worry about the identity of Neil. AlanisPercocet is just being a grade A asshole, as her family are want to do. You see Neil was the name of an ancestor who Alanis ancestor murdered in cold blood many moons ago. As is always the case with Miss Circumspect and her kin, they like to take the truth and twist it almost beyond recognition. So in a way, there is someone in my Family called Neil. This is however the only grain of truth contained in her so called speech. Everything else was a barrel of shit, a tissue of lies. They deliberately deceived Admiral Ackbar with the intentions of causing as much pain and suffering as they could in as short a period as possible and hopefully derail the rebuilding of Chicago. As usual they failed miserably and only succeeded in further castigating their own bloodline and reaffirming everyone's belief that they are in fact a grade-A bag of shit. 

Sadly there is nothing to see here but the sad recriminations of a has been who is more interested in sowing discord than the betterment of society.

Lincoln_Lawyer - "Neil" (a codename for an operative in your crew) passed on this telegram from you:

"I am currently the Godfather of Chicago. Allegedly this is only until such time as CLO gets GFC and takes over the role, but as @AlanisMorrissette has recently outed him as a raging Alcoholic, we know that won't be happening for a considerable time."

Are you denying that you sent this telegram?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Forgiven: Alanis, Abi, Apologies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL