Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:55:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
My thoughts go out to Ukraine Started by: AdmiralAckbar on Feb 24, '22 10:25

I can't believe we are bitching here about Trump and Biden.

When the question was and still is Ukraine

For those in the know Ukraine play a smart card this past weekend.

They let captured Russian soldiers call home to their mothers. And told them that they can come and pick them up.

If you want to pull at the heart strings of a country that was a very wise thing to do.

Putin now will be fighting every mother in Russia for sending her boy into a war that was not ever needed in the first place.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I wish the US would have sent support to Ukraine to the months leading up to the war. And more importantly the days leading up to this horrifying situation. Rightfully they should have due to the fact Biden was talking with Ukraine about joining Nato. He told them there was just a couple things more they needed to do. Biden did sign papers stating he would give them unwavering support. Of course, Putin got wind of this news and here we are gutted about the situation. 

The vast majority want to see a no-fly zone. And the same vast majority do not want to see boots on the ground. No fly zone will be boots on the ground.

This is so fucking heartbreaking what is happening to the citizens of Ukraine. We do have to give Ukraine their props because they are giving Russia a hell of a fight. 

Report Post Tip

I think the situation is too complicated for people to understand. There are so many reasons for both sides, starting war or fighting the actual situation. I don't really want to choose a side, both sides seem to be lying about some topics and the world today is so hard to understand. It seems you can't trust anyone and that's really frustrating.

Report Post Tip

Likely Putin just wants to expand Russia around the Blacksea, and also get some nice oil fields in there, so they'd be selling that to us instead of Ukraine, but I guess no one knows his long term intentions.

That said, an expansionistic war used to be so common centuries ago, now it seems quite anachronistic.

It's so sad what's happening to the population and so many innocent lives. I'd have so much to say that I don't know where to start. I don't know how it will end, but nowadays I think it'd be unacceptable to have Russia annex Ukraine, or parts of it. If there is any justice the attackers will have to pay all the damage they caused.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: My thoughts go out to Ukraine
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL