Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:41:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What Do You Do to Stay in Shape Started by: Constipated on Apr 18, '22 11:01
Which city are you in Carlos?
Report Post Tip

I smoke my weed, do  some coke every so often and trust in the Lord. Been working all these years . She lifts the hem of her skirt and shows her shapely calves. Damn fine legs if I do say so myself. 

Report Post Tip

100 push-ups a day

Report Post Tip

Eh - not enough. Drink too much and eat too much fast food override the walks I take my dog on.  I play recreational sports here and there but kids take up too much time to have a life of my own.

Report Post Tip

I do 5 x 20 jumping jacks 3 times a day and 10 x 3 burpees 5 times a week this. good diet too. wish it helps.

Report Post Tip
Stung by recent accusations concerning my arms, I've started using dumbells.
Report Post Tip

I eat everything delicious.

I kiss my wife almost everytime i see her.

No smoking and drinking only wine.

I'm not an athletics fan, however, i like swimming a lot. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Run and gym but mostly eat proper cooked food and not crisps for dinner.

Report Post Tip

I eat everything and i drink even more

Kebabs, pizza, burgers the lot and i fucking love beer

but round is a shape right?

Report Post Tip

my job keeps me in shape. i take 10000 steps a day helping customers unload their cars with items they have donated. some are very heavy and they donate funriture like couches as well. i didnt have a lot of strength hwne i began that job 6 yrs ago now i can press 250 and im 140 pounds

Report Post Tip
Personally it is all about calories in verse calories out, I simply eat less than I burn, I actually cook my food and try to eat the highest quality food I can buy within reason. I have a few hobbies I stick too and keep my energy high also get good rest.
Report Post Tip

It's all about nutrition and it's always good to eat less calories then you burn overall. Also working out helps

Report Post Tip

Manage what I eat moderately; Eat healthy and not too much on regular days but occasionally enjoy a little when there's a party or celebration. I'm only doing 1 set of push ups until I feel tired and 30 seconds squat hold before I go into the shower once a day.

Report Post Tip

Do a gym workout every morning and whenever I feel like it throughout the day. Usually will take a run around the lake with my dogs too, they need it just as much as I do!

Report Post Tip

I eat a balanced diet to start. No junk food and/or sugar drinks. Before the pandemic, I was working out 3-5x a week and stretching every night. As of this week, I am starting that up again due to finding that I lost some of my flexibility over the last couple years.  In addition on my rest days I try and do a 15-30min walk in the evening, weather permitting.

Report Post Tip

I fast 24-72 hours a week, drinking only salt water, eat 10,000 calories a week and go to the gym after work, lately i've been lacking on the gym but fasting keeps going,

Report Post Tip
Walking the dog. Walking with the baby in the stroller. Some yoga mixed in. Hiking when weather permits.
Report Post Tip
Kayaking, sailing, rowing machine, yoga, weights and walking. I can tell if I’ve not done anything for a couple of days. Used to run but my knees can’t take it anymore.
Report Post Tip

I only really get up from the PC to go to the fridge. Or play pool, maybe some cornhole. Dunno how I am not huge.

Report Post Tip
I hate this thread. Reminds me i still have a mission to acomplish, need to go back to eliptic machine and stop eating the best food....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Do You Do to Stay in Shape
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL