Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 23:46:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
What Do You Do to Stay in Shape Started by: Constipated on Apr 18, '22 11:01

Not much tbh. I work at a store, where I get to be on the floor 90% of the time, so I walk around a decent bit when I'm there. 

Other than that, I do cycle to our "local" store (still a 15-20 min ride!) every now and again when the weather calls for it. The rest of the time, I try to eat somewhat moderately. It's working alright I suppose :D

Report Post Tip
I usually go to the gym, but work makes it a little difficult, so I run here close to home even though I have to work right after, anyway, I have to get around a little. I intend to dedicate myself more to bodybuilding in the future so that's it
Report Post Tip
I've started doing the 23/1 fast which is pretty good.

It's not easy but once your body adapts it means I can have a proper tea without worrying about calories within reason and keeps me more productive in the day
Report Post Tip
Shape??????
Round is a shape, a six pack is just washed boards that turn into jelly rolls of the future.
Metabolism and keeping it working for you is the best 👌
Report Post Tip
I hop everywhere. Going to the kitchen? Hop, Going to town? Hop, Climbing a mountain? Yeah you get the idea.

Hopping burns about 4x the calories of walking
Report Post Tip
I used to do sport tbh, like I used to run the morning or walk at the night and do karate almost everyday.
It's just I have stopped doing any type of sports recently.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Compound weight exercises, three times a week. Five sets of five of three different exercises. It isn’t much but with very small incremental increases on the weight, it appears to pay out more than the effort invested. Need to resume running again. That was a big thing a few years back. I’d like to get back into it but I’ve yet to summon the will 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I lift heavy shit & put it back down again. Usually 5 or 6 times per week. I now in middle age have decided to also do cardio. Usually 40 mins on the bike or treadmill 5 times per week (I am not physically capable of doing cardio after leg day) 

I have been impressed that even at my advanced age the cardio is improving week to week. 

Report Post Tip

Been trying to get back into it. Gym at least 3x a week plus a 30min walk on alternate days. If I can make a hike on a nice sunny day along a nature trail

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Do You Do to Stay in Shape
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL