Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:35:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What Do You Do to Stay in Shape Started by: Constipated on Apr 18, '22 11:01
Not much, I walk to my office in London (from the station)

Although at the weekend I do play golf and your walking for 4 hours. So that’s a little exercise I suppose
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I only really get up from the PC to go to the fridge. Or play pool, maybe some cornhole. Dunno how I am not huge.

Reply by: Geralt at Jun 08, '22 00:07

I tried to play with a girl's cornhole once. Evading the ensuing avalanche of blows was a vigorous workout tbf.

Karate, haven't missed a training session in 10 years.

Oh and dancing - specifically the horizontal tango ;)

Report Post Tip

I lift weights five days a week, Chest and Back and abs three days and Legs, abs and arms two days a week. for one hour max,  I take BCAA's, and  vitimins D3, B12 and Zinc before my workout on an empty stomach and after my workout DHEA, L-Glutamine and eat a small meal 30 minitues after the workout.  Then for lunch sliced cucumbers in a red wine vinaigrette dressing then dinner is dinner as long as I eat it before 8pm.  

Report Post Tip
I fight wildfires. So we get tons of hiking and beating the ground with garden tools.
Report Post Tip

I sometimes sneak into my uncle's vault, purely for safety inspection reasons, and have a swim around. There's no better exercise than swimming through a pile of metal while avoiding the security cameras. Keeps you on your palmates and sharpens your beak!

Report Post Tip

Been doing indoor Bouldering (climbing routes up to 4m high without a rope) as of the end of last year. Can definitely recommend it, it's the perfect nerd's sport ;-p.

You do some puzzling to figure out how to climb a route, and need technique, balance, footwork and some physical strength to perform the moves and pull it off.

It's a very fun way to get some physical exercise, and generally speaking other climbers are very friendly. Sometimes it's a collaborative effort to figure out new routes.

Mostly alot of bikeing and hiking
Report Post Tip

I change workouts frequently because I get bored, but for the past several months I've spent time each day either doing 10k on the bike, or doing 50 laps in the pool. Depends on the weather, really.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $71,717 Tip
I do absolutely nothing any more. Aside from digging the garden and other boring adult shit.
It depresses me thinking about it
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I enjoy the gym and running. I invited TheWanderingJew but he is more into the lazy adult thing so politely declined my offer sadface

Report Post Tip

My job is fairly physical so that helps but I'll also go cycling for a few hours at a time then some weights after then sometimes if I'm really froggy my girlfriend and I will do some stretching/yoga stuff 

Lacrosse. You don’t score until you score.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

In order to stay in shape,

I like to eat alot of different healthy food such as Fruit and Veges.

Esp a Vege Noodle Stir Fry.

I also like to go for long walks on the beach and in nature.

Honestly most of the time I just work, which I'm a automotive mechanic so I'm lifting a lot of heavy stuff a lot of the day, and sweating a lot from the heat. 

When I'm at home, I'll do push-ups and sit-ups a lot as well as do some dumbbell workouts.

Something I use to do a lot when I was younger which I want to start doing again is getting a curl bar and I use to do a few specific workouts that were great for the arms, regular curls, then putting the bar behind your head then lifting it up over your head, and I can't remember the other one if there was another. 

Biking is better on the knees I hear getting older for cardio. 

Report Post Tip
Round is a shape right?
Report Post Tip

When more busy and not able to do much actual sports, I run after the bus to be able to take them! It's a lot of exercise!

Report Post Tip

I play this game and generally sit idle for 18+ hours a day. I supplement that with a terrible diet of processed food and chocolate, maybe 12-15 cups of coffee a day and then I do my 10,000 steps to and from the fridge/toilet on a repeating cycle. I'm an athlete. 

Report Post Tip

I do plenty of walking when I'm working and then lifting of empty plates and mugs throught out the day. Then walk home so by the time I get in I'm exhausted 

Report Post Tip

I try to workout 3x a week on top of a decently physical job. If I can't go to the gym I either go for a 30min walk around my neighborhood or do some basic stretching.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Do You Do to Stay in Shape
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL