Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 26 - 14:14:31
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Sports Started by: Cantfindasuit on May 19, '22 07:03

I'm a big sports fan. 

If you can hit it, kick it or throw it I generally enjoy it. 

What's your favourite sport but most importantly, why that above all others?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I prefer a good duel when it’s one v one in an open field and you and your enemy just shoot it out

That’s why I play cod though gotta hate it when your partner leaves in the middle of a round
Report Post Tip
Esports in other words lol
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I like to watch sports aswell. Enjoying more the fights (UFC mostly) and football.

Yesterday I watched the NBA match, it wasn't bad to be honest. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite sport is Football with a pigskin aka, American football lol, my favorite team is the Miami Dolphins and yes I am a gluten for punishment but I love my team and one day we will win the Super Bowl lolol. wishful thinking.

Report Post Tip

I really enjoy playing softball and baseball. It is super healthy, buff up your arms, and legs, and lungs, and besides, it Made me feel good about me self. Not only that, you can hit balls, like a lot of balls. Fun right

I cannot wait for football season to start again and before I get any complaints I am not talking about futbol. Fantasy football is another aspect I miss with a passion. 

Report Post Tip

I only enjoy watching sports instead of playing sports. I enjoy watching Formula 1. I guess you can see the drivers hitting other drivers' car sometimes or even the wall? Does this count as sport?

Report Post Tip

As a kid i used to play basketball a lot.

Two right hand injuries prevented me on moving playing in a more "professional" way. 

People use to say that soccer or european football is the king of sports, but not me.

I also like volleyball.

Report Post Tip

Same here, i enjoy watching sports. Football, volleyball and formula1 are my favorites. Winters sports are cool aswell.

Report Post Tip

I like differents sports but I mostly play volleyball, I like trying out different stuff though. And I rather play myself than watch, except some big favourites like volleyball and car races.

Report Post Tip
Skiing is the best sport you can do it alone with or friends and it can be competitive but it doesn't have to be competitive if you don't want it to be.
Report Post Tip
My favorite sport of all time is ice hockey. I grew up playing from the age of four and have stuck with it throughout the years. I’m still playing to this day in beer leagues and even travel to play outdoors in pond hockey tournaments. I can’t get enough of it. During the NHL season, I own season tickets and this will be my 10th year holding them. The action, excitement, community, and camaraderie are all essential pieces.
Report Post Tip
Watching sports, nothing compares to premier league football (the real football)

I support Tottenham, so never a dull moment (rarely any special ones either 😂)

But I love to play golf, as it’s better on the body.

Kr
Dmitry
Report Post Tip

Baseball season Is my favorite. But i love in football is here as well. I am trying to get into the NBA more so I can enjoy that as well but its hard for me to grasp I guess. Need someone to teach that to me lol

Report Post Tip

i used to love watching tennis when i was younger i used to be quote a good player too won a few local tournaments, nothing beats the Sampras vs Agassi battles or Gabriella Sabatini and Stefi Graf matches

Report Post Tip

I love the way hockey players defend the goalie. I don't really understand everything about the sport but I like how they have each other's back.

Love almost all sorts including a ball or a puck but as many love the soccer most and watch that as soon as I can. Which is often.
Report Post Tip

Football, rugby, hockey are all sports I like to watch. 

But I also enjoy putting the baseball game up as background to whatever else my evening is

Report Post Tip

King of sports is soccer or european football. We love Brasil 

Basketball was my first sport experience, due to the basket net. I liked the sound produced when the ball was in without hit the iron.

I'm still a fan of national basket association. The best league worldwide.

Water polo is a sport i could easily watch aswell.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Sports
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL