Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 17 - 16:57:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Sports Started by: Cantfindasuit on May 19, '22 07:03
Die hard Yankee fan here.

I buy sell and trade sports cards as well.

Agnostic with NFL/NBA but love Anthony Edwards
Report Post Tip
I love watching the ufc pay per views. They put on a lot of good fights, they are late at night when Im awake and just seeing two people beat the snot out of each other is fun.
Report Post Tip

Baseball, Braves fan from the Netherlands

But like all American sports and try to watch NFL, NBA and college sports as much as possible.

Play Field hockey and do Crossfit myself.

Report Post Tip
I’m just happy sports are almost back. The NFL is only a few months away and I got to watch Chelsea last night. The Red Sox have been on a decent run so that helps but I cannot wait for both footballs to be back
Report Post Tip

Personally my favorite is football! My favorite team you ask? Why the Philadelphia Eagles of course! They kinda had bad luck that last superbowl but I'd say they've got a solid chance of going back this year.

Report Post Tip

I am playeng tennis

Report Post Tip

Baseball. 

More steady, consistent, rigid rules, easier to track and bet. 

Overall calmer sport and perfect for relaxing. 

Die hard New York Yankees fan

Report Post Tip
Yesterday was why crickets my favourite. Great day in the Ashes.

Today?

Leathering it down. Very little chance of play. Possibly same tomorrow despite England being completely dominant.

Ridiculous but still love it
Report Post Tip

I'm aggrieved at the sport of cricket for exactly this reason bighead. The notion of a test series is mad enough as it is. One game takes five days and the weather can decided who wins! This is bad enough. But then to have five of these matches, to decide the outcome between two just teams? In a country famed for it's inclement weather? The only hope of salvation for us now is that the weather breaks with all scientific prediction and stops raining...

Why oh why did I develop an affection for this lunacy?

Report Post Tip
And of course it didn't. Leaving us stood there having given away the first two tests.

Been a great series but only ourselves to blame in how we gave them away early
Report Post Tip
Never saw a game of cricket in my life and never once had a notion to watch it. The whole concept just baffles me really.
Report Post Tip
I started doing karate since I was three years, till now I do karate from time to time not am much as I used to do before, also used to play football I can't remember last time I really played football.
Report Post Tip

It's got to be Football, Soccer for the Americans. The excitement watching and going game for my team. The finals and comebacks we had over years, cant beat some pints while watching it out with the lads. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm a huge fan of basketball and football (real football, not that shit where you run around in tight knee-high socks kicking a ball while a bunch of grown men chase after you giggling). I played a bit of organized 3-on-3 basketball when I was in my 20's, and was an amateur kickboxer from 18 to 23. That's about it for my participation in athletics (unless you count mafia basketball), but I still watch football and basketball.

Report Post Tip

I am a huge baseball fan. I always have been since I was a kid. I enjoy Football as well. And will watch a few others. I don't know what it is, but baseball is just my favorite, probably because its a sport that can be played your whole life.

Report Post Tip

I am the master of synchronized swimming. I will take on any of you bitches in a three minute presentation.  No fucking ribbons or balloons allowed! This is going to be a pure, old school, synchronized swim-off. Just name the time and the place, and I'll be there with my Speedo on!

Report Post Tip
Football has always been number 1 or soccer for the mentally challenged, Rangers being my team! Boxing aswell although I don't watch as much anymore as the politics are fucking ridiculous, having to wait years to make the best fight the best is getting ridiculous now!
Report Post Tip
And still still don't manage to make the best fight even when it is staring them in the face to do so.

It's embarrassing how bad boxing has gotten
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love baseball. Grew up playing baseball from grades 3 through 11th then got injured. I actually have been contemplating getting back into shape and maybe trying out for a AAA team seeing if I still "got it" lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Sports
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL