Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:41:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Do you vape? Started by: Spicy on Jun 19, '22 00:28

I have tried it quite a few times and its not that bad, the fun od it is that you can choose the flavour you want and feel good about it, even people around want to vape

Report Post Tip
Tried it but heard they are worse for you then cigs, when I try them they burn my throat and chest so I know they ain't good instantly.

What's weird is ppl who don't even smoke use them to look cool...world's a weird place these days
Report Post Tip

I did actually tried it for couple of days but I got headaches from it and after a week or so I threw it away. Just didnt suite me well.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I quit smoking for 10 months using vaping. Then started smoking again. I've now managed to cut down again thanks to the vape. However I do find it hard to wean off the vape so it's just replacing one addiction with another. 

Report Post Tip

I don't vape, but I do dab.. I love doing dab, it makes me happy, it makes me high, it doesn't make me pass out like weed does when i smoke it.. I can hang with the big dogs when I do dab.. Yabba Dabba Doooooooooooooo lol

Report Post Tip

I use to smoke cigs, But I never tried vaping. Then when i decided to quit smoking in the new year of 2019, I quit cold turkey and substituted my hand to mouth with water bottles. Lost 30 pounds it in 2 months it was crazy. 

Report Post Tip

ive tried it a couple of times when drunk i find it leaves an oily film in my teath. give me a a real smoke instead 

Report Post Tip

I do not vape, and I no longer smoke.  I quit cold turkey quite a few years ago.  Will never go back.  I cannot stand the smell of smoke, but I have smelled some really nice vape that others use. 

Report Post Tip
I used to vape for roughly a year but figured it was as bad if not worse and ended up just smoking regular cigarettes and dab pens.
Report Post Tip

No. I don’t vape. It’s very bloody silly. I mean, what are you doing, really? Inhaling large quantities of some unregulated imported contaminated water, then blowing obnoxious clouds of arse funk all over the general public. You look like twats and have absolutely no consideration for others. Let alone the long term health impacts, in which regard there are an increasing number of concerns. 

Look, if you haven’t got the balls to smoke and die horribly, then stop wasting our time with your pubescent plastic penis pipes. 

Report Post Tip

I understand you Denis, I agree it makes you look like a twat to vape and they are phalic devices, I can't defend vaping but it's stopped me from smoking 20 cigarettes a day and spending over £100 a week, so idk - i just feel like suck on a penis pipe, save money, hopefully live long enough to quit lol

Report Post Tip

Lol @ "penis pipes". I probably wouldn't vape if smoking the devil's lettuce was allowed at work. Since it's not though, I find vaping a good way of satisfying the nicotine craving until I get home and spark up a doob :)

Report Post Tip

i used to vape alot, i used it to quit smoking and it worked perfectly.  i liked cherry bakewell flavour but have recently stopped  :P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

yea i vape smoke and somke weed evry one should lay off somkeing evry one gets mad if smoke at place like jail

Report Post Tip

i used to, but my pod fell on the pool, now im almost 2 weeks nicotin free... i imagined it being way harder, but apparently im handling things ok so far, i think i will be abble to fully stop smoking OH YEAH BOY

Report Post Tip
I don't vape and I'm actually trying to quit smoking. It's the most disgusting habit I've ever had and I always regret the day I first smoked a cigarette...
Report Post Tip
Yes i do. It has helped me quit smoking eversince. The government always emphasize of the dangers of vaping with the chemicals in it. But hey, id say, if they cant get taxes out of an item, its "dangerous" in their eyes😆. Didnt know nicotine and tar is healthy for the body
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes I do, and it helps with quitting smoking.  Actually I've already quit smoking, and now I'm moderating my vape use.  It's much easier to hold off on the vape especially with the levels of nic available, from like 9 I'm down to 3mg juice.  Also I get less and less of the craving to use it, I find it useful to have some gum or eat when you crave so instead of actually vaping, you let that craving time pass by.  That is if you're really trying to quit all forms of smoking.

Report Post Tip

I've never really liked vaping. I've tried it a few times here and there but I don't really get all the hype behind it. 

Report Post Tip

Never vaped - just doesn't appeal to me! Perhaps I'm a nark. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you vape?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL