Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 21:41:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Do you vape? Started by: Spicy on Jun 19, '22 00:28

I don't vape waiting until I am not a federal agent to able to do it. Gotta wait until I don't need a job w/ a clearance.

Report Post Tip

Nope, I don't vape. I've also never smoked cigarettes, weed or anything. At least the vapes don't stink like the other two, but it can still be quite intense. I'd rather not fuck up my lungs tbh :D

Report Post Tip

I have been vaping for 8+ years. I started vaping free base, no salt nic, and only 3mg. Before, I smoked a pack sometimes two packs of Newports a day. I cant tell you enough I would have never stopped if it wasn't for vaping. However, It's coming to the point in my life where I want to quit everything. Started getting 3mg juice along side 0mg juice and I mixed them to dilute the nicotine. pretty soon ill just be vaping 0mg and then I'm putting it down for good. it's been glued to me since 8 years ago so its time... no more vaping/ smoking for me coming soon!

Report Post Tip

Yes, lol 

I actually own a large -eliquid brand named Cassadaga Liquids 

We make a Cannoli themed e-liquid available all over the country 

Sorry, saw this post and had to add a shameless plug =P

Report Post Tip

I honestly never did nor I think I ever will, just because it was proven to be like super cancerous and I mean, you are smoking perfume eh?

Report Post Tip

I don't like vapes, I find them disgusting to taste. I don't know what it is but it an expensive addiction to have 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you vape?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL