Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:32:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase? Started by: Moonrise on Jul 18, '22 00:51

It's like a urinal funnel but for women. The funnel part fits into a eatery bottle or I suppose point n shoot could work?  It works great for hikes with my 5 year old. Squatting is not her thing yet. This thing is a life saver and has been many of times besides on hikes!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

well before our mini heat wave last week, i would have said a black friday purchase of my nespresso coffee machine

however, in anticipation of the heatwave, i bought a mini air conditioner and it was an absolute god send.

i highly recommend it.

Report Post Tip

A tool kit for servicing, repairing and making watches. Actually a pretty decent one although it was pretty cheap. At least for what I'm using it for. Neat little thing that I would highly recommend to anyone into watches or watchmaking/modding.

Prime is the best thing ever for sure. Last purchase was 2 x gonks (google it you will get hooked!). IN the UK you can do same day food shops on there too. I likey.

Report Post Tip

To this date my best purchase has been a set of wireless, waterproof earbuds that Ive been using for years now. 

I have purchased absolutely nothing off Amazon ever, and likely never will. I have this crazy thing about actually seeing something before I spend my hard earned money on it. I have had bad luck ordering anything online. I bought a Kate Spade wristwatch for a girlfriend several years ago. It arrived broken. I sent it back and they sent me a replacement. Also broken. I ordered an external hard drive from Office Max several years ago. Also arrived broken. I brought it back to a store and they wanted to charge me a “restocking fee” to take it back. I lost it and threatened them with legal action. From now on I’ll buy my stuff in the store, like we did back in the old days before the internet turned everybody into morons.

I bought like inside grill and now I can grill and make delicious meats with almost zero oil and best part, once you set the temperature correctly, you can just come every 5 min and turn, never had easier lunch making. Chicken, sliced thin, put on electric grill and voila, turn, turn, eat. No cleaning, no oil, no nothing.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I bought a Roomba robot vacuum cleaner off Amazon during the pandemic and it's been one of the best quality-of-life purchases I've made in ages. My floor and carpets are spotless of dust or dirt or pet hair at all times and when it's done cleaning it parks itself in the dock and self-empties and charges. Now when I'm back at the office I just use the app to run it while I'm out and get to come home to pure cleanliness. What a magnificent invention. 

Report Post Tip

Grocery bag hooks.  They're reinforced caribiners with a comfortable foam grip that can clip through all of your bags of groceries and makes life so much easier.

Report Post Tip

Quite oddly enough,  my best Amazon purchase has been a very reasonable mascara.  It is called "essence | Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara". It is Gluten & Cruelty Free.  I don't care about the gluten free, but always nice to know it is cruelty free.  It  performs as well as the expensive mascaras I have purchased from Mary Kay or a few other top brands.  It cost me $5 a tube.  I thought when ordering.  "gee I bet this will be good" but the reviews convinced me to try.  I have now purchased 3x, and it is great! 

Report Post Tip

I brought a turkey fryer and it got here three days after I placed the order, I fried a turkey and the family ate a 20 pound turkey in one day.  

Report Post Tip

only thing i ever buy on amazon is Soju like the korean version of sake i guess, and often comes flavoured or korean and asia food as sometimes cheaper than my local prices when i fare in travel costs etc.   Some of the authentic stuff feels a bit overpriced, but is better than the general ramen/pot noodles type dishes, etc

Report Post Tip

Got some great use from a lot of the mid-level stuff I've bought through the 'zon. mostly simple stuff like targets to take the pistol range, decent quality ear protection, and similar.

cheap stuff is typically a waste, and truly expesive stuff can often by gotten for the same price but better quallity. it's that mid range that really gets you milage

Report Post Tip

The best thing was the AmazonBasics Braided phone chargers. They last me a long time and usually come in packs of 3 with varying lengths. 

Report Post Tip

I just purchased five days ago a weighted blanket and it is awesome.  

Report Post Tip

I would have to say that I really like there battery options.  200 batteries for like 41$ is a steal!

Report Post Tip

Best purchase on Amazon this year was a set of tactical collar and leash sets for my doggos. Not only are they functional and practical, but now they look badass as well. 

The best thing I've ever brought was a laser projector, it's amazing so much more better than normal projectors, great for a home studio or when you are travelling. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly, clothes 😂 and my onesie are my favorite items this year. I also, enjoy all the books that I’ve bought from there too the most to be honest. Did I meet the quota yet?

Report Post Tip

Currently loving some fabric shelves I bought. Eight cubes in the shelving unit, similar to expensive wooden ones that are all the rage for kids' toys but super cheap and nice

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL