Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 10:13:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase? Started by: Moonrise on Jul 18, '22 00:51

I bought a sunlight lamp that I use in the mornings during the fall and winter. It's an absolute life saver as someone who deal with seasonal affective disorder.

Report Post Tip
Never used that marketplace and will never do either we have notmal stores in Europe to buy everything we need in real time.
Report Post Tip

A Jew Harp; I thought at first it was like - a racist thing but it was cheap so i got one like 10 years ago, gone through multiple now - but they're just so funny to whip it out with friends on discord or something 🤣 Idk it's amazing since it's like - 2 sounds you can make out of it *THWANG* And *BWOOONG* - but you sound like a professional redneck which is a-okay in my book 

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty basic with this one; an air fryer. About as simple as it gets, but this little guy has cooked for me a thousand different ways by now, and all to some absolute perfection. I recommend anyone to get one.

Report Post Tip

I've been considering an air fryer for ages, this might tip me to click. My best purchase on Amazon has to be prime. Especially with the postal strikes its a god send.

Report Post Tip

This year at least, a baby gate. Our internal doors are quite a bit wider than standard, so finding one that will work for us has been an absolute blessing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

One of my favorites was the power dynamo I purchased. Was cool to show my son how it powered up a lamp~!

Report Post Tip
We once got sent 10000 Yorkshire tea bags. Never ordered them and not the wrong product sent or had to pay for them. According to Amazon it was a scam of some sort. Gave them to the local food bank.
Report Post Tip

I don't use Amazon that much but when I do it's pretty much to bulk buy food/treats for my dog. The most recent and probably "best" purchase has been a box of 130 "Greenie Dental Treats" and a box of 84 "Pedigree Dentastixs Bacon & Chicken Flavour". If I was to try and buy the same things from a store, I would be looking at nearly double the price Amazon offers them for.

3d Printer. Hands down. I use the thing almost every day to build parts for various things around the house. Missing knob? Built. Need a sppon holder? Done. Funnel? I got it.

So many objects have free stl files to download and the material is dirt cheap. Some of the most common materials are food safe as well, they just aren't very heat resistant so be careful with that.

I also play D&D so minatures, terrain, objects, that sort of stuff? Built hundreds of those. Kinda went crazy for a bit, but I still use it all the time to make organizers for board games and things.

My best Amazon purchase
Well let me see.
It is so simple it is almost a sin.
The best is buying an Amazon card and then purchasing credits for Mafia Returns.

Other than that I will never support Jeff Bezos.
Report Post Tip

My best amazon purchase has been a grow light so I can grow vegetables all year round. Anything extra I don't have to purchase is better for my wallet.

Report Post Tip

I bought a kindle recently. It's ok. It doesn't really match the feeling of holding a book in your hand. But I travel a lot, so it's a much better solution than all of the trashy literature I was buying in airport book shops and then discarding 3 days later. 

Report Post Tip

The listerine flossers are the best and they are really hard to find anywhere else. I buy them fairly religiously on there!!

Report Post Tip

I've bought many things on Amazon over the years, but my best purchase was like 4-5 days ago. It was my cousin's birthday on the 27th of February, so I wanted to buy him something. He didn't know I bought him something. Like a giddy schoolgirl waiting for her crush to come pick her up to go to the ball, I was anxiously waiting. When he got home and saw the gift, he called me by video on Messenger saying "What the fuck is wrong with you" while holding up the "10.2 Inch Realistic G spot Dildo, Size Queen Huge Thick Silicone Wolf Dildo for Vaginal Anal Prostate Massaging, Adorime Monster Cock Horse Dick Penis Dong for Men Women Sex Play"

Best laugh I've had in a long while. Highly recommend the purchase.

I'm gonna need to step up my game for next year.

For those who don't want to look it up, it looks like an elongated U shape dildo made out of muscles. I can't wait until he receives his second set of gifts. It should be arriving at his house within 3 hours from now

Report Post Tip

Her name was Yolanda. She had a strawberry blonde hair, bright red lips, and a body that wouldn't stop. Her kindly manner was mighty beguiling. Shun me wo ma that girl was vixen. She came all packaged pretty like and sweet. She cooked dinner and made herself ready for me within hours of arriving. Though she made me shave my stash, she was the love of my life. 

Then she left and robbed me blind

Report Post Tip

Hands down it has to be the dish sponge with the hollow handle for the liquid. Absolute game changer. I’ve never been averse to doing the dishes. I find it pointless to get upset about things that are inescapable. But this wee bastard has taken it to a different place. The whole process is now bordering on fun. I’ve no doubt this enthusiasm is born of novelty but fuck it, I’ll take it until it gets dull again. Small purchase, disproportionately big return. 

Report Post Tip
Never try to purchase at Amazon before.
Report Post Tip

Today I was talking to a friend and he confessed to never having seen the film Four Lions. I was shocked. More so because it would be right up his street. I found a copy on amazon for less than a pound. As far as bang for buck goes, that has to be up there with greatest purchases of my life. 

Report Post Tip

I bought a really truly substantial Italian loafers. The kind you can really take home and show off to Mama and Papa Dolmio. Now all I need is a Full Blooded Italian Wife to go dancing and spaghetti flinging with

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL