Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:21:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase? Started by: Moonrise on Jul 18, '22 00:51

The best thing I ever managed to get from amazon was my PS5 when they were difficult to get early on. I guarded my porch the day it arrived. Wasnt  going to fall victim to a porch pirate.

Report Post Tip

I purchased a portable bleecher cushion seat with a back and a cup holder and umbralla.   When I set it up and my friends son highschool football game everyone asked me where I got it and trust me when it started to rain I was the only one with a dry but smiling as people start leveling from siting on a cold wet bleecher.  

Report Post Tip
A dehydrator by far. I’ve been using it on everything. A few dozen different jerky recipes. A ton of fruit for cocktails. Only $30 and it has been an incredible buy
Report Post Tip

Pepsi. Of course it is pepsi. I am a bit of an addict and yes you can get pepsi. The best part is the delivery drivers will help you out with  getting it to your place. Great times. Only bad part is some of the cans are not always in best condition.

Report Post Tip

Probably the Nintendo switch oled I got for Christmas. 2nd is probably the safariland holster I got for my p226 that thing is super nice!

Report Post Tip

The best Amazon purchase I have are two battery powered fans that I can use during power outages. In addition they have charging ports for my phone and tablet. Batteries are big enough to last 25h each. 

Report Post Tip
I recently purchased a cheap fire stick which turned out to be better value than expected.
Report Post Tip

The best bet is always the low end computer stuff that wears out every year or so, because you can always get a good cheap deal on them and have them delivered so no driving and spending my gas and time fetching them back home.  So a win win in my mind.

Report Post Tip

The only thing I have ever bought off Amazon was parts when I decided to build a computer, so I guess that would win by default. For the most part, I don't buy anything online. 

Report Post Tip
I will be happy to announce that I have never purchased anything of Amazon nor will I in the near future.
If I can't touch it or look at it in person I will not buy it.
Report Post Tip

Best thing I ever bought was this electric grill for a flat. Basically, very long metal plate that gets heated up really fast and really hot. Put baking paper over it (oven thingie) and drop meat on it, regulate the temperature properly (half way), leave the meat there for 5-10 minutes, turn, leave again. Done.

Take the meat, remove the paper, no cleaning, 1 kilogram of whatever, done.

Report Post Tip

Hands down an electric potato peeler. It’s a game changer for big events where you need to peel a shit load of potatoes. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL