Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 14:18:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
The 22nd Annual Awards - Be Part of It! Started by: Word_Smith on Sep 21, '22 14:08

I still haven't been compensated for my ballot. I offered to resubmit my ballot but I haven't heard anything back from the CC, as powerful as ? they are. Can I get an update? TheBeast says

Report Post Tip

Pay TheBeast already! With Kisrty holding 190 Million people should be paid on time! What a sham!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TheBeast the Competition Commission is not running this award ceremony. The Competition Commission just oversees things to make sure they are fair and to limit the amount of death from participation. 

Since Word_Smith's untimely death, likely at the soft, well lotioned hands of Void, Ms. Kirsty has graciously offered to continue the awards. With such large shoes to fill I'm sure she is behind in getting the awards and rewards distributed. 

The Competition Commission would have stepped in and shut this down if it was a sham as @Twigs alleges. As we can see the CC has already come out and shut down Tigger for spreading hateful messages about what they do. If you don't believe me, then just go ahead and ask Stan_S_Stanman

Report Post Tip

I trust Stan_S_Stanman. I, however participated in the contest and was led to believe that the CC was ruling all contests. So...

They oversee all competitions. You can't rule over competitions that's ridiculous. Unless, we were to vote on some sort of Competition King or Queen. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be able to make rules covering all competitions. 

Very good suggestion TheBeast I think it has some merit and could be explored further. 

What about a Leader of the Competitioms, Wellerman?
Report Post Tip

I am finished with these children. They know they are lying scum. Squishy should stop this shit. I am glad I never spent more than $1 since returning. It's more of the same stuff, reasons why I refuse to engage further. This is not worth my time or money.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

If there were a competition for having the strongest opposition to a non-profit regulatory department, twig would win by a landslide. 

Report Post Tip
This is the thing, Stan_S_Stanman. In creating the Competition Commission, we sought only to reduce completion related violence. But with Bugs, Twig and Nigel all dying for their connections to the CC, I have to ask: are we on a fool's errand?
Report Post Tip

Deathly I've seen this kind of behavior happen before. Anytime something new is being introduced detractors will always try and show up and cast doubt. 

I've even heard of such cases where they hire drunks and clinically insane people to show up, protest and make a lot of noise. I certainly hope this isn't a sign of times to come. We all know that massive benefits that the CC is bringing to competitions, and by extension our entire worlds. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
This negative publicity is getting in the way of the good work we are trying to do
Report Post Tip

Several people close to the Competition Commission have been murdered for speaking their minds. Word_Smith and Kirsty come to mind immediately. 

Both were up and comers and strong supporters of the commission. Both were silenced, could it have been due to their close relationship with the commission? Some people have come out and said there was no connection, but how can we ever be sure? 

Are supporters of the Competition Commission being unfairly targeted for their beliefs? Most definitely. I have not seen so much vitriol since Hobbs made the fatal decision to blue ban ball sports in LV. 

I choose to believe that the CC will keep continue to keep us safe and their power will only continue to grow as more and more people offer their support. 

Some have alleged that Cody was a CC related death.

Kirsty was killed because the late Nigel was conned.

I spot a competition which was not run to its conclusion.

Where are the results of the voting???

Where was the compensation that TheBeast was promised???

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS

Now while it is true that the original organiser (Word_Smith) is dead, and that the person who took over the demanding task of running the award ceremony (Kirsty) is also dead, recently a precedent was set for mobsters writing newspapers from the grave.

Therefore I (and the Competition Commission) think it would not be too much to request the results to be published post-post-post-humously.

This is our only demand.

Please do not think about what may happen if this demand is not met.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

"I suppose it is up to me to finish this now. We will be conducting a séance at MrKuku-'s bar (formerly Joise's Bar) on Friday evening. I welcome everyone to join us so we can put this dark chapter behind us.

We will come together and get the answers we need, one way or another. This is a strictly BYOC event (Bring your own candle)." 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"I'd like to thank LiquidFareham for his honesty and backing in this situation. I was left without compensation for my considerable efforts."

TheBeast replies.

Report Post Tip

Wellerman I'm happy to hear that you will bring this competition to a fair conclusion. I assume you will also provide TheBeast with his reward. You're doing a service to the community, thank you.

I'd just like to make one small correction though.

It's not MrKuku-'s bar. It's MY bar. The John Fareham Memorial All-Star Bar.

Right you are! My mistake, the séance will be held at The John Fareham Memorial All-Star Bar, formerly known as MrKuku-'s bar, which was formerly known as Joise's Bar on Friday evening. 

I guess one small correction though. 

I am not bring this competition to a conclusion, nor will I be providing TheBeast with anything other than a firm handshake. As we all know, The CC Charter is quite specific about who or what can take over the administrations of a competition. If you would take a look at Subsection R.II.a.IV.1.75 of the CCC, only the organizer's family member, a sitting member of the CC, or the disembodied soul of the organizer has the power to bring this to a close. 

Since the CC is in hiding and nobody in the right mind would admit to being related to Word_Smith we are only left with one option. 

Wellerman in SubSection R.II.a.IV.1.75 footnote 3, it is written that if no family members step forward to take over the competition, that the Crew Leader inherits the competition by default.

Since I was not yet on these shores when the illustrious Word_Smith was around (wonder why that was huh) I do not know what family he was in.

Do you happen to know?

Does D0m3n1c know, given the fact that he is a survivor and somewhat of a walking encyclopedia when it comes to contemporary history due to his old age?

Is it written on a 12th Street Public Toilet stall in magic marker?

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS

You aren't alone LiquidFareham. We all have many, many important questions and we can't go any further without answers. On Friday evening we will be bale to get all these answers and more! 

I am confident in our ability as a Union and a team to complete the séance and summon the spirits of Competitions' past to bring this to a close and we will finally be able to move onto a new competition. 

WE WILL OBTAIN ANSWERS

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The 22nd Annual Awards - Be Part of It!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL