Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:24:36
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Whats your fav movie Started by: Bwana on Oct 22, '22 02:29

Anything with John Wayne

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Hard to say. There are several that I love, but if I had to pick one, probably The Lion King solely because of how many memories I have of watching it growing up lol
Report Post Tip

These days? Den of Thieves on Netflix. I think I’ve watched it 3 times in the last 6 months or so.

Report Post Tip

It's hard to say but Erin Brockovich is always close to my heart. Anything with Julia Roberts

My favourite movie? I tell you man, it changes every week. Sometimes daily. Cinema is way to big an orgy to chose one partner. You don’t go there to experience physical live with just one person. No. You go there to plunder the multitude of flavours found in stranger’s flesh. My love is massive and the live it shoots goes in all directions. Just one movie? No my man, I got too much love for that. 

plunder

Indulge

gratify

express

replenish  

repeat  

Report Post Tip

Terminator 2 was the first movie I seen in the movie theatres and easily one of my top favorite movies of all time.  I remember having it on VHS and watching it over and over again. Mighty Ducks is another one of my favorites of all time.  There are too many classic movies that I love.  It's hard to narrow it down to just one.

Report Post Tip
I really liked Ocean's 12, and Far From The Madding Crowd. Also the Roger Rabbit film, although I was barely into my teens at the time and wet myself at the scary scenes with the guy out of Back to the Future
Report Post Tip

i Really liked Gotti the one with Armand  Assante best gotti movie ever imo 

Always enjoyed war films. Hacksaw Ridge I have to say is one of the best I have watched.

Enjoyed the Lord of the Rings film when I was younger, but now I've grown up I realise it is pretty much based on a long boring walk.

Funny, I've never been into war films, but I really enjoyed Hacksaw Ridge too. The plot for Unbroken is in a similar vein, and is also enjoyable, if you haven't seen it Gnar.

Report Post Tip

No I have not tried Unbroken yet. I'll have a look at that one tonight when I finish work. Thanks for the tip TheLettuce.

Report Post Tip

Hands down no questions asked to this day my favorite movie is still The Shawshank Redemption. Admittedly one of my close 2nd favorites is The Notebook which is a tremendous switch-up in movie types but hey I'm a diverse unique duck what can I say? 

I remembered watching saving private ryan at least 6 times back in the days. Must have been my favorite when i was younger. oo theres black hawk down too. And Hannah Montana The Movie.... Or maybe its The Lizzie McGuire Movie 🤔🤔 i cant decide.
Report Post Tip

Donnie Darko. I learned so much about smurfs.

Report Post Tip

The Wall is an excellent movie. This joint keep you on your toes for the next stage of whatever is going to happen. I mean, i can turn this on and let it play and feel like i am watching it for the first time.  

Report Post Tip
Hands down, Saving Private Ryan. Amazing story, amazing cast through and through.
Report Post Tip

one movie i really enjoy watching is sincity. any time I see it on tv I will stop and watch it. i was very pleased when it came out on amazon prime for me to enjoy whenever i wanted.

Report Post Tip

growing up was a bunch of films I loved and still go back to sometimes like amityville, house, evil dead, return of the living dead 1, critters and demons.    Although there are better horrors, the comedy horror of the evil dead franchise at the time, and return of the lvining dead offered something different.

Report Post Tip

i love the old time classic horror movies...and some of the newwer movies just simply dont compare even with all the cgi film effects! Amityville horror, was good... and so was 13 ghosts.

Report Post Tip

I can watch several movies over and over but I guess I would have to say that my favorite movie is Pretty Woman.  I love both Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.  I also really like The Notebook.  I'm a sap for a good love story <3

~Kitt~ 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your fav movie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL