Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:41:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Should shit be tweaked Started by: Isabella on Oct 22, '22 08:47

I am going to throw this out here in thought and question form. There has been a substantial change in how long people can sit on the streets and I get the change. Under current affairs should this change be rolled back so we can get back to business?  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Rolled back to when? 2 days as it was when I started?

Report Post Tip

Do you mean how long accounts can sit without a crew before they are no longer -1s? 

Report Post Tip

That was the norm so yes. I take no issue with why the change to take longer time to find a suitable crew but let's face it after a war we are penalized far longer than need be on rebuild mode.   

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

But the issue is there are more uncrewed than spaces in crew, so changing that won't fix rebuild. 

Rather than tweak the numbers, the userbase should figure out why people refuse to join crews and fix that. 

Report Post Tip

Victoria I do not ever in a billion years expect you to see nor agree with any suggestion or thoughts I have. It is a known fact after a war many say fuck it for however time they wish but will sit in the streets long as they wish.  

In the current events we had GFC's, GF's and Cl's jailed and with no notice to their RH's they were DD'd.  Then a coup kicked in taking full advantage of the situation.  Surely Izzy will agree the "war" fucked shit up. 

Tweaking is warranted 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Ok so putting aside that you expect hands to be given the heads up before their leaders are DD'd or jailed, because lol.

If it was 2 days of being uncrewed before your -1 drops, what will this accomplish? A wave of shooting to kill 20 uncrewed which gets us out of rebuild (Because again, we have more uncrewed than spaces) but as they sign in and re-create accounts, we are back in the same situation where there are not enough spaces for those without crews. 

So while your suggestion is a short-term solution to rebuild, it will start a cycle of every 2 days going into rebuild. Where as another auth will get us out of rebuild and keep us out of it until another CL dies. 

But I'm happy to hear how changing the coding will result in a long term solution that I am perhaps not seeing. 

Report Post Tip
Ok so putting aside that you expect hands to be given the heads up before their leaders are DD'd or jailed, because lol.

I did not know you had a hand coding. Thanks for letting us know.  

Report Post Tip

So you don't have an explanation to how changing the coding will result in a long term solution that I perhaps can not see? 

Report Post Tip

I already expressed my thoughts on that there and I do not know why you Victoria would object as a RH.   

Report Post Tip

As previously stated my objections are as follows: 

So while your suggestion is a short-term solution to rebuild, it will start a cycle of every 2 days going into rebuild. Where as another auth will get us out of rebuild and keep us out of it until another CL dies. 

Report Post Tip

And as I suggested if you want to define it as such, saving the streets who have no desire to get busy with you or anyone demands a tweak   

Report Post Tip

Prime example of wrongdoing and harassment. This was never in game suggestions yet I have to be insulted and harassed with nonsense:

Oct 22, 11:12:19 Your thread Should shit be tweaked has been moved from Game Suggestions to This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC).
Report Post Tip

Simple answer is no the change should not be rolled back due to any war because wars are always the fault of the users (yes even this one for authing people who should never have been in power) and the punishments should be harsh. 

But for a fun fact, You already have enough crews to clear rebuild, you just like dont have enough hand positions filled for all the spots to be counted. 

I believe there should be an adjustment but not back to 2 days. I see 40, 50, even 60 day old gangsters with -1's and hanging out in families boosting the numbers. I'd like to see 5 days old as the mark. These -1's need to go away after that. It's time to clean house around here. No family by 5 days and you are fair game. Period. Hanging out in a family at gangster after 21 days, CL's should get rid of those slackers or the Gods should.

What impact do players who don't feel like ranking, but want to hang with their friends have on the rest of the userbase? 

Report Post Tip

As far as I am concerned, none. Their presence is only creating a fake userbase number. Userbase. People who use this place for what it is .. a game. If you don't play the game you are wasting space.

It's time to clean up the fodder. If you don't play, you should be removed. I'm not saying everyone must be hard core players but they should be an integral part of this place.

Report Post Tip

That sounds like a pretty bad idea... unless you're talking about inactives, which mostly get handled unless a CL has them to bolster their numbers. Those should probably die, but that's completely up to the CL. As for -1s and uncrewed, it really doesn't serve a purpose, but you are welcome to do so. 

YOU CAN'T TREAD ON PEOPLE'S FREEDOMS!!!

Report Post Tip

-1's are hanging on for long periods of time. This needs to end. The -1's need to have X number of days and then the -1 should be removed (whether they have logged in or not.) This isn't a chat site. This is a MMORPG. Create a Discord room and chat there.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

Here is the thing Spike or whatever the fuck fruit you are wearing today. :P  The -1 ones you so proudly defend, and you personally live for (relatively new change) aids and abet in ways I am not going to explain because it would definitely insult idiots. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Should shit be tweaked
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL