Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:27:54
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Elon Musk Started by: Samuel_Flagg on Nov 06, '22 23:07
What does everyone here think about Elon? Love him, hate him? I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Elon Musk is a classic example of why parents should not lie to their kid their entire life that they're special and brilliant and can do no wrong. 

I first saw Elon on the Joe rogan thing, and he smoked weed and i thought lol, now i don't really care about him, watching hasanabi recently and he seems like  a werido 

Report Post Tip
Hes not the easiest man and not long away from what Trump done in his life. Sad when richest think they can do whatever they want.

Twitter, think it slowly starts its going down the drain march, after he is in control. Twitter aint a regular company and this he soon sees.

Also will this make America even more splitted up since he surely allows Trump and his gorillas in there soon. I feel for the young america that has taking this course and it will take houndres of years to get it on right direction mark my words.
Report Post Tip

I don't have the time for someone who posts baseless conspiracies and now has a tool to spread them with ease.   The guy seems like just another rich idiot to me, knows is very little will be done about crap he says and deletes whether around pelosi, LGBT etc.   Even his charitable acts seem like self promotion e.g starlink to Ukraine, which he u-turned on pulling out of and acted like governments weren't paying him too for the service e.g the 1330 terminals purchased by the US government.

Report Post Tip

I think Elon is brilliant as long as he is in his wheelhouse. He has a strange set of values and is a complex person and unfortauntely he has a a lot of power and a platform that is too zealous. The fact is I understand his thinking on a lot of things and I think is largely misunderstood. But as a powerful person it is on him to make sure that a misunderstanding of his viewpoint is not destructive. I don't think he appreciates this responsbility which is problematic. 

He needs to stay out of politics but he's got one of the best engineering minds and really has his priorities straight on most of the modern technological challenges we are facing. I still have faith he is going to do good with Twitter in the end. But we'll have to see. I may be naive. 

Thank you!

Musk seems like a young child’s idea of what a grownup should be. 
A man entrenched in servitude to the system he claims to oppose. The man’s income is mostly propped up on government contracts. The notion that he’s in no way answerable or inclined to do what they tell him, is laughable. He charged into his twitter acquisition claiming he would remove restriction and champion free speech, then immediately began removing everyone he didn’t agree with and anyone who criticised him.  
A baby’s idea of what a grown up should be. 

Report Post Tip

Story in three parts about Mister Elon Musk.

Comedy is now legal.
Comedy. 
Comedy is now illegal.

I am loving the drama on Twitter though. Best 44 Bil. ever spent. 

Well I got paypal so I can not hate him completely 

Report Post Tip

Elon Musk is a genius. The only down side is the electric charging stations needed nationwide. He was focused on the cars and not the intricacies of keeping them running. More needs to be done. Twitter is a distraction to what he should be working on. We have gone backwards since Biden has come to power. We can only hope more stations start popping up everywhere or these electric cars are doomed.

I think some of his ideas are well intentioned but we haven’t seen all of them succeed. Maybe they’re laying the groundwork for future successes. I’m finding the Twitter buy out hilarious and feel like we’re watching the site burn in real time. Maybe it’ll be profitable at some point? Orrr maybe it’ll crash and burn entirely. Who can say?
Report Post Tip

I respect him for some of his ideas (some, not all), but at the same time, he's a little off his rocker

Elon Musk is a highly intelligent man, but I think he also has some sort of spectrum disorder. He doesn't seem to have a strong grasp of generally accepted social behaviour, and he seems like he's easily led by odd conspiracy theories. He could be doing great things, but he's too concerned with trolling and forcing his world view on the people who frequent his own personal playground. I've already blocked him cos his relentless stream of right wing shite is extremely tiresome and I got bored of reading it.

Report Post Tip

I appreciate his contributions to society and the fact that he makes new technologies more accessible to people. If I was him, it would also be in my best interest to help solve climate change and explore space.

Well, Id like to understand why he is firing all the higher management and engineers. They were all doing a great job regardless...If not twitter wouldn't be where it is today. 

Is he planning on just having one genius for all departments? I get it that the guy makes a business boom further and sells it off. But still makes me wonder, why ruin that many peoples lives...

Report Post Tip

he is the ceo of five different companys and it proves that being a CEO isnt a full time job

Report Post Tip
Angel or devil either way we need to keep him in check.

I just wish he would pursue hydrogen powered cars instead. Far better than any fossil or electric fueled cars.
Report Post Tip
Steering completely around his moral compass, his success and ingenuity is incomparable to 99.9% of the worlds population.
I would attempt to comment on the morales but that’s for another day.
Report Post Tip

He's certainly a brilliant mind with probably the most motivation I've seen. Dude built a whole underground tunnel for cars despite there being numerous problems with an underground car tunnel, and he built it anyway because fuck you.

His moral and political thoughts however...it's amazing how uneducated he is in that regard. Can't play both sides of the same coin I suppose; just needs to stay away from politics period and focus on getting people to Mars.

Report Post Tip

Can't believe someone called Elon an idiot lol 

He's definitely a disruptor that's for sure

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Elon Musk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL