Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:28:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Elon Musk Started by: Samuel_Flagg on Nov 06, '22 23:07

He seems a brilliant guy to bring all these things to us and these haters don't like that I think

Report Post Tip

I am so tempted to just copy-paste the entirety of that stupid Elon Musk meme. Personally, I think that guy has a lot more money to spare. He should share some of that. With the amount of businesses that he has, he could re-earn all that in a literal snap. The man is smart too I guess...

Report Post Tip

He is predicting a massive trump victory now after the failure of Republicans to capitalize on the mid-terms. I doubt he would get through republican nominations with the January 6th situation

Report Post Tip

Elon  Car are cool if one has have work on car they have send back the pl who work on car wont know how work on car. AI i have thes my self it making code on what it has learned it dose what i say. every one that had wort code on it use viruses with nanotechnology it up and runing its del code and right code to fix what they did to the computers. we would not have computers if was for nanotechnology eating viruses

Report Post Tip

love him or hate him he has probably excelled man kind more in his life time that every other human before him combined.

he may not be as smart as albert einstein or as inovative as nicola tesla but thanks to his vast amount money he has been able to make shit happen in an unprecedented way.

he really should appear on a mars bar advert tho, landing on the surface of the chocolate bar in his space suit or some shit i dunno.

Report Post Tip

The culprit led a lot astray thinking that he's the chosen one as they say, the majority got blinded by the news media pushing his ass and due to the fact he's getting closer to achieve his dirty needs

This guy is so young to be a billionaire to begin with, it's always the guys behind the scenes!

Remember he sacrificed blood in order for him to be in his current position.

Report Post Tip

Do I think that Elon Is Brainy, Of Course

Wifi, Tiny Homes, Mobile Phones, Space Ships, Self Driving Car.

He had managed to create a bunch of stuff,

However his whole agenda of making humans go to mars, is a tad bit too far for me.

Humans are already stuffing up earth as it is, really dont need to move em to mars, so that they can stuff that planet up too.

Report Post Tip

It was a bit funny seeing everyone cheer when his rocket exploded. I'm not sure if they didn't got something went wrong, or they were happy about it and mocking him.

Report Post Tip
You can hate him but we have to admit that he’s also doing good things.
Providing Ukraine with Starlink. People can complain but i believe if he didnt do that, things would have turned out even worse over there.
Report Post Tip

overall I don't think he is that bad.  sure he grew up rich but he knows that the general public is stupid and lazy so he played up the whole self-made billionaire image. A lot of his stuff though has changed how we do things. Paypal, Starlink to start. I just got starlink for my house and I am impressed at the speed and reliability so far. My previous satellite interenet was no where near as fast. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
He is a man who knows very well how to set his kids up for complete failure and bullying their whole life by giving them nonsensical names and a spoiled lifestyle...but still somehow it's okay because they'll be financially set forever.
Report Post Tip

What can I say about the richest man in the world, that hasn't been said before?  Will he save humanity or destroy it?

Or will he just crash and burn; get old and die?  

Report Post Tip

To me Elon Musk is a modern day celebrity, a celebrity in small part due to his accomplishments and ideas but in large part due to his wealth. His ilk is similar to Bezos, Jobs, or Buffet.

Report Post Tip
I reckon he’s an Ai robot/human, transhumanism. The way he talks it’s almost like his responses are lagged as if waiting for a WiFi connection, a lot of “ummm’s” and stuttering waiting for that que response. What his YouTube interviews, you’ll see what I mean lol
Report Post Tip

Personally i think the guy is a legend and will be written in the history books alike devinci and other world changers.

While i dont agree on some political stances he has, i must admit the guy is very intelligent.

What saddens me, over the last 4 years, ive watched him spread himself to thin, to which ive often thought about offering my services.

Report Post Tip

I think Elon is very innovative. It seems he is trying to warn us about the power of AI and the future that could be very deem if humans don't start putting more thought into how computers are gaining so much power. 

Report Post Tip

He gets a lot of hate. I appreciate that he opened the door way for proper conversations on X where one side isn't silenced. Whether you like what people have to say, they have the right to say it. You don't have to agree with it. Otherwise it's just an echo chamber of the same people saying the same things. 

I dont know him personally so can't judge if I like him as a person or not, but I at least respect one of his decisions. He saw a problem with Twitter and went about fixing it as he saw fit. People aren't forced to be on it if they don't want to. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Elon Musk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL