Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:10:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Elon Musk Started by: Samuel_Flagg on Nov 06, '22 23:07

One of these days he is going to be the punchline to a really funny joke and when that day finally arrives I can smile and sip my coffee in the warm rays of the sunshine, thinking, "today just might be a really good day".

Report Post Tip
He wants to be this cool guy who everyone wants to hang with but the truth is he is just a child with a lot of his dad's money
Report Post Tip

I heard a comedian say ‘Elon Musk, a baby’s idea of a grown up’. That seemed to sum him up quite well. This idea he put forward that he was going to liberate twitter and make free speech free etc. appears to have boiled down to unbanning the previously banned and banning the other side of the argument. The notion that a guy whose principal contracts are for the us government, wouldn’t be somewhat beholden to at least take their interests into consideration, is laughable. I’m just enjoying the immutable force of the internet’s population, exposing him and making hilarity from the incredible amount he paid to humiliate himself. 

Report Post Tip

Too much power for a single man... and when he goes crazy, he can actually do some damage... Also his questionable "polls" about Ukraine war and peace... no thanks.

Report Post Tip

Loved when today seeing Musk is the new Trump. Better funny news is hard to find. If not all yet seen how crazy this man has getting you must get to a eye-doctor for sure lol

Report Post Tip

Elon is another guy where I almost can't believe that anyone can say the shit he says with a straight face. It's almost like he intentionally says the most excessively over the top shit just to keep his name in the trending column. 

Either that, or somewhere along the way he lost whatever he uses to generate all the cool shit like Tesla and replaced it with a huge batch of pure fucking nuts

Report Post Tip

A lot of nerds love Elon Musk because as an engineer and designer he constantly thinks up new ideas and sets up new companies: electric vehicles, space programs, boring (related to drilling, not tedium) company etc. He is about electric cars, rockets, hyperloop – he is every nerd’s dream come true.

Report Post Tip

So this guy makes a deal to buy Twitter, backs out on the deal, then reignites the deal, actually buys Twitter, owns it for like what, 2-3 months? Not even? Then makes a poll and leaves Twitter in charge of some other cocksucker. Am I getting that right? The fuck is he doing?

Report Post Tip

Right now I think he's coasting on the goodwill that he built up by being lucky enough to have the money to invest at the groundfloor for Tesla and PayPal.  

Seeing him run Twitter into the ground and also the pitfalls he took with dogecoin and other ventures sort of make me think he's gotten lucky a lot and isn't as clever as people like to think. 

Report Post Tip

I had figured that he had to be brilliant with making the money and companies he has. I am slowly learning that none of that take smarts and he is very kindly showing the world

Report Post Tip

He's a billionaire who has changed the world, love him or hate him. His Twitter takeover was also hilarious seeing all of those pompous assholes get there curtains pulled back and fired. Which is also funny since they were making fun of the people losing there jobs over pipelines a few months before. 

Report Post Tip
I personally think it's kind of dumb to sit here and talk about the ultra-rich while playing a video game about mafia
Report Post Tip

I think his wave might have subsided for at least a few months. If he's smart maybe he pivots off his twitter obsession and goes back to the mars thing or starlink. Not sure though.

Report Post Tip

Remember that South Park episode where the aliens had the pageant for Biggest Douche in the Universe and they came to Earth to award the trophy to David Blaine?  I have a feeling that in the upcoming year or two those aliens will be coming back to meet with Elon Musk and give him the trophy he truly deserves.

Report Post Tip

Now he does no longer wants that Ukrainians use Starlink for attack drones. This last use doesn't changes much what they were already doing isn't it? But maybe he doesn't want it to sound like the owner of Twitter supports sooo aggressive things.

Report Post Tip

Elon Reeve Musk is a business magnate and investor. He is the founder, CEO and chief engineer of SpaceX; angel investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; owner and CEO of Twitter, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI; and president of the philanthropic Musk Foundation. With an estimated net worth of around $196 billion as of February 15, 2023, primarily from his ownership stakes in Tesla and SpaceX, Musk is the second-wealthiest person in the world, according to both the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and Forbes's real-time billionaires list.

Report Post Tip
Incredible silence now when he slowly destroys Twitter which seems to be his no1 goal in lfe.

Must be hard to have so much dollars like he do...
Report Post Tip

i dont know who he is lol.sound like cool guy if what talk about ppl try get this vover with. or i might hate him lol or love him 

dont know if i like him or not

Report Post Tip

I think we can all agree that Jason's contribution to this thread has made us all reflect inward. Hopefully, most of us will leave today feeling more confident in our mental faculties. 

Report Post Tip

Well....being that he has lost more money than most of us will ever see in our lifes....and still has more than most of us will ever see or make.

Good for him......it make him no better than any of us, just richer and a bit smarter than some of us.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Elon Musk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL