Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:16:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich) Started by: SilentAssassin on Dec 01, '22 15:51

When I think of sammich I think quick and easy, the master of this is the PB&J Classic. However, im more of a classic italian cold cuts thrown on some white bread, cheese/condiments are optional based on budget constraints (another point to pb&j for cost efficiency)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hands down its going to have to be a Rueben sandwich. But without any thousand island dressing. Get that shit out of here. Meat. Cheese. Sauerkraut.  Grill that shit up. Om nom

Report Post Tip

Honestly, a turkey club with BLT is the way to go for me. Most sandwiches are solid, but that one is a go-to...

Unless grilled cheese in invoilved.

There is something magical about a bologna sandwich with miracle whip, trenches mustard on shitty white bread. And slap in a bit of the deli kraft American cheese? Hot damn. Now we're talking. 

Report Post Tip

Turkey/Chicken sandwich, with a few slices of mozzarella (or feta), tomato, mustard (I heard one also add mayo to the mix), fresh basil and oregano and some sesame oil.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

My Favorite is a Crunch Peanut butter and Strawberry Jam Sandwich.  Now.... if i happen to have Home made Apple butter... Well... THAT outweighs the strawberry Jam.  and its Jam Not Jelly... Like those bits of strawberry in there! 

Report Post Tip
Can’t beat a breakfast sandwich. Two rashers of bacon, double egg from out chickens, stornoway black pudding and stokes brown sauce this has to be in a Scottish morning roll.
Report Post Tip

Wow you guys go for it with sandwiches! I am mega boring it seems: give me a tuna mayo sweetcorn one with cucumber and lettuce and I am happy. Does a dash of black pepper ramp it up to sexy enough maybe?

Report Post Tip
I have a few to be honest.

Sometimes on a Sunday evening you can’t beat a slice or two of the roast meat from the lunch. Beef on sourdough with lots of butter horseradish and rocket. Maybe a roast potatoes squash in with a left over Yorkshire pudding.

Varies greatly but my normal is Ham, Turkey, PepperJack Cheese, lettuce, onion and mayo.  But can vary greatly depending on what is readily available.  Usually slap a few jalapeno's on it.

Favorite Sandwich is actually a Rueben.  I don't know why... But that tender corned beef with Sauerkraut, cheese and thousand Island Dressing just makes my mouth water.   and its got to be Marbled Rye not just plain.   Always makes a better Sandwich!

Report Post Tip

My favorite sandwich is a straight-up monstrosity. You make a club sandwich, but you use two grilled cheeses as the bread. You can use any cheese for the grilled cheeses, but I like to have one that's straight gouda and another that's straight muenster OR swiss/gouda. I only eat it once a year because I'm a fan of not going to the hospital.

Oh it has to be a classic BLT.... Really anything with bacon on it is delicious but when you put it in the BLT form it makes it even better. Though you do need those fresh tomatoes, cause non fresh ones kind of suck

Don't knock this until you try it.

This originated right here in Australia. 

"Indomie Mie Goreng Toasted Sandwich".

Google it.
Make it.
Enjoy it.
Save the recipe.

You will NOT regret it. 

If I ever had to eat one sandwich for the rest of my days, I would be more than fine with this one.

Sausage, egg and mushroom. Anything else is a waste of perfectly good bread.

Report Post Tip

I would eat pretty much any sandwich. 

cheese, onion, ham

tuna, sweetcorn, cucumber, mayo

steak

chicken

so many different things you can stick on a sarnie

my sandwiches is ham sandwiches I like lot  sandwiches from fast food. I like lot of them  some I like like pizza sandwiches is the best 

i like pizza can eat all day long.

Report Post Tip
Anytime and always the best is with shrimps, eggs, mayo and slices of fresh cucumbers yummie all time of year.

Tastier sandwich hard to find for me.
Report Post Tip

Sanwiches are perfect.

I like to try new ones but my favorites are ham with cheese and mayo or chicken sandwich. Bread needs be a baguette or brioche.

My absolute favorite is a BLT. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL