Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:48:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich) Started by: SilentAssassin on Dec 01, '22 15:51

Ill take a cheesesteak plz..... steak, steak seasoning, cheez whiz, grilled mushrooms, grilled peppers, pickled bananna peppers, pickled jalepenos, and mayo. YUM!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would actually like a Tullius sandwich from Erbert's and Gerbert's.  That's a double-decker deli bread with prime roast beef in between each layer, then with house-made dijon mustard sauce on the roast beef. It's crowned with some muenster cheese and a slice of fresh tomato. Heavenly.

Report Post Tip

My favorite sammich would have to be the Philly steak and cheese. No one makes it right anymore.. But it's really good once you get made right. All meat and cheese and fried onions. Omfg it's delicious. 

Report Post Tip

The one my wife makes for me or the one she goes to the store and picks up for my lazy ass.

Report Post Tip
I’ve been really enjoying a good Buffalo chicken lately. Although I’m a big Reuben fan as well. The real question is is a hotdog a sandwich. It’s an age old question we may never get an answer to.
Report Post Tip

My favorite sandwich has got to be a ultimate, from publix. with White bread toasted of courseeeee

Report Post Tip

I agree  with simpleton, I'm hungry now.. and Yes, there is just something about a Reuben, all of it just melts perfectly together in a mouth watering way.. Anyways, it would also depend on if the sammies are being made at home or are we getting them somewhere?  Cuz Reubens I can make at home and hubby does make one hella a hot sub with ham and salami along with provolone and swiss. Now if we are going out well I have some preferred sandwiches I will go to mainly the Club.. Will do a BLT if in the mood for one of those... But normally the Club sammie will overrule that one.. lol

I love the Philly Cheese steak, from the Cheese Steak place in Philly.  They pack it with meat and peppers and cheese.  They lightly toast the bread and pack it.  I love it.

my favorite  sandwich has to be Bacon chicken breast and tomato sooooo goood :P

My favourite sandwich by far is the Toast sandwich, how it is made you ask? Very easy, you take two slices of bread and then between then, you put a thin slice of a buttered toast. You it is fake? It is not. Source? Yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich Hotel? Trivago!

Report Post Tip
My favourite sandwich is a traditional cheese and pickle sandwich.
Report Post Tip

My favourite sandwich is ham and cheese with mayo. Or another is turkey and Gouda cheese with mayo. But there is nothing like a good old strawberry jam sandwich 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL