Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:39:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich) Started by: SilentAssassin on Dec 01, '22 15:51
I think my favorite sandwich is a provolone and pastrami on some kind of bread. Or grilled cheese
Report Post Tip
I think my favorite is pastrami and provolone on some multigrain. But It needs to be a hoagie. In truth though part of a great one is when and where you got it. That sandwich I sued to get from the deli next to my college. It was comfort food in carzy times. Now I don't think I care about it much. Give me a nice evening with the gf and Guinness and I'm happy
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

man you guys have come up with Sammiches i never even heard of. a lot of people like Provolone cheese i see.

Report Post Tip

Hands down the tuna sandwich from subway. Get whole wheat, double toasted, tuna, lettuce, red onions, jalapenos, mustard. It is DELICIOUS

Report Post Tip

I know that previously I was hailing the amazing wizardry that resulted in the creation of the fantastic Reuben sandwich, but I feel like I'm starting to move on.  Lately it's been all about the traditional club sandwich (turkey, ham, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo). Every once in a while I see a unique spin on the club sandwich on some hip new restaurant's menu.  Watch out for the Club Sandwich Renaissance, folks. It's coming. You heard it here first.

My favorite sandwich is one made with either turkey, ham, or whatever with cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo with some mustard. I really like meatball sandwiches as well 

Report Post Tip

Turkey, ham, bacon on fresh bread with loads of veggies and hot peppers. Mustard and mayo as sauces. Lightly toasted to top it off.

This time of year, my favorite sandwich is the good ole church fish fry sammie. Oversized fried fish, with tartar, on a fresh bun with a side of haluski. 

Report Post Tip

Noob : PBnJ 

Easy : Sugar Glazed Butter Toast

Medium : Ham Egg n Cheese French Toast

Hard : Shredded Beef, Cheese, Vegs, Parm n herb Bread

I love a good toasted bacon and tomato so quick! But if I have more time clubhouse is definitely my number one

Report Post Tip

BLT or Tomato, fresh mozzarella with basil pesto on toasted wheat. 

Report Post Tip

it would be difficult to beat the deliciousness of a standard bacon sarnie. Thick bacon, butter, maybe a bit of brown sauce on white bread? Absolute perfection on a plate, that one is. 

Ham. just ham. Nothing else. Nothing else is needed. That is sufficient. That is simple. That is glorious. 

Unless it's a bacon, sausage, egg, mushroom, black pudding sandwich with brown sauce. Whole different ball game. 

Report Post Tip

I don't know why it took me so damn long to discover this one but better late than never for sure.

"Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese".

Everything about it is just... amazing.

If you ever need something to eat and you don't have much in the refrigerator, all you need are a couple of slices of bread, some cheese, and some eggs to make one of the best sammiches ever. You have to fry the egg first making sure to break the yolk. Add some better while it is cooking. Then butter the outsides of the bread as if you were making a grilled cheese. Don't be lazy and toast the bread in the toaster. It's not as good. When the egg is sufficiently fried, slap that mofo between the bread with some cheese and toast the bread in the frying pan. 

Report Post Tip
Pretty much a ham and cheese. A little mustard, sone pickles. Thinly cut tomatoes. A dash of salt and pepper. Throw some butter in a skillet and let the sammich get a little crispy. Think toast, but just a tad less. Then sometimes I'll have a side dish of salsa to dip it in. Mmm
Report Post Tip

Tuna mayo sweetcorn with salad. Or if I really have to as no tuna I'll go cheese and pickle. Or even better tuna cheese melt toasted sandwich!

Report Post Tip

My profound gastronomic affinity lies with the exquisitely delightful and ingeniously concocted pineapple sandwich, for its alluring amalgamation of succulent tropical fruit and impeccably textured bread presents an unparalleled gustatory experience, wherein the symphony of saccharine notes and harmoniously intertwined flavors harmoniously dance upon the palate, eliciting a sensation of sheer bliss and culinary enlightenment.

Report Post Tip

I make a mean oven sammich.

I'll share the recipe here:

- 2 bags of loaf bread

- mayo

- tomato sauce

- ham

- cheese of your preference (i use cheddar and mozzarela)

- tomato

- oregano

Gather all the ingredients. Spread mayo inside the pan you'll put inside the over. Put a layer of loaf bread into the pan. Spread tomato sauce on the layer. Now put lots of ham, cheese, tomato and oregano. Repeat this process and be generous on this last layer. Now put it in the oven and bake it 180º til the cheese melt.

This is my version of it, but you can use any ingredients you want.

Report Post Tip

Ham 
Cheese

Tomato
Sourdough
Butter

Oregano

Get in mah belly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL