Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:32:13
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
How is 2023 for You So Far? Started by: Isabella on Jan 18, '23 09:24

2022 did not end well for me. I only say this because the troubles intensified into the new year. But this is not about 2022. 

2023 is off to a rough start for me. A very rough start. My mom is still in the hospital. One moment it is grim from them and the next hopeful. The hope I have is not so much from the Dr.'s themselves. Yes, when lab work comes back and certain levels that were high or low that is hope coming from the Dr.'s. I could write a book of my moms' journey thus since she was admitted. It would consist of shaming the hospital and her fight she has within her. My mom is a fighter as far back as I can remember and lived with hope. I learned to be the same way. So, fuck their grim news.

My aunt my mom's sister was hit by a car and landed in ICU with bleeding on the brain and many more injuries. She was walking her dog and was struck by a car. It was looking really grim for her, yet she is now a one of the best rehabs in this country. If not the best. Moss Rehab. He insurance covers it. 

My siblings are so divided right now over mom. I have to stay clear of them. We are family and it hurts. I would most definitely win having the most dysfunctional family award right now.

On the upside, I do have people in my life helping me. I am most appreciative, and it is important to me they know this in their hearts. 

Is it me or what when I ask does this game help you escape pain, and all the trials and tribulations that falls into your lap as it does for me? I have noticed on a few occasions over the years I would allow this game to not let me feel. This is unacceptable to me. And I would confront it right away. 

I want to say thank you to everyone for being here. I have met some of you and there are other great people here. Nobody likes everyone but I am even able to find goodness in them. 

Happy New Year!

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $660,000 Tip

I meant to say when certain levels of her lab work went from high and low to normal that their hope, they give me. 

Report Post Tip

Not the best for me and my family.

We lost our father/husband at the age of 75.

I know this is something will always happen to people worldwide, but the absence of your person is unforgettable.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

2023 has been good tbh! I actually hit the lottery, totally did not think my 10.00 ticket would, but it did. I’m alive, I have a wonderful partner and I’m in pretty good health, no complaints! Other than I need a car!! Which will be the move next month. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

For me, 2023 is going good.... so far.  2022 was a very rough  year for me.  Lost both parents, spent massive amounts of time in hospital. But so far... 2023 is good and I pray it stays that way!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Working much and just has much thoughts about Putin and Ukraine and also fighting with high prices on foods. So much bad thoughts right now so not easy to live and find good thoughts and life...
I’m fighting off the urge to suck start a shotgun or drive into a tree

Happy 2023 right

So far the beginning of 2023 is not kicking off to the greatest start. Like a kick straight to the pants. But starting from rock bottom has the best increasing chances of going up and getting better! Fingers crossed it climbs here soon. 

I really hope everyone who has posted how their 2023 has started off bad has a turn of good fortune to get it back on a good track. Mine has been just a typical year really. Glad for my daughter and husband and health and job. 

Works busy for January, I’ve been getting fit and losing weight and business is good. I should be in good spirits….

The problem is I’m just not feeling it at the moment probably just January blues.

Sorry to see so many of you having a shit time of it. My end of 2022 wasn't great but nothing that can't be fixed so onwards and upwards!

Plenty of positive thinking guys, i'm sure you are all going to smash this year

The years pass but nothing changes til summer for me, is a usual drag of study, work and juggle relationships that i know will not last beyond graduation unless i do a masters.   Though no major issues, is more a wearing down affect

Going with the flow. New year, new role, new stuff happening :) Can't complain

To me 2023 is looking to be a better year, to start with I won't be recovering from 3 broken ribs. So I'll be hiking fishing and doing a lot more this summer. Planning to spend many hours in the mountains this year.

2022 did not go too well for me but it went better than the 3 years before that. I went through really bad times financially as well as mentally. In 2022, i found a bit of hope and could see things getting better. However, by the end of the year my dad got sick. He is still hospitalized and every day I can only pray for him. What's worse is the fact we can't even visit him or take care of him. I myself fell sick badly and had to visit the hospital a couple times. And that's how 2023 is going. 

This site does give me a break from the real world and make me momentarily forget all the troubles, but at the end of the day you still have to go back to it. 

I just hope things get better for me, for you, and for everyone else who is struggling. 

Isabella!! And anyone else just hanging on! Please hang in there, you got this thing called life!! It’s been going pretty well so far for my family! Can’t complain!
Had a good weekend nice dinner out a few to many drinks and a good walk out in the mountains with a good Sunday dinner after.

Today I feel good and happy sometime you just need a blow out and fresh air. January always is hard with the lack of light and poor weather.

The first 18 days of 2023 I was sick with the flu.  It sucks and the last five days I've been playing catch up with work and life.  

So far no complaints about 2023. I feel truly blessed to have survived another year without killing any of my colleagues and especially my boss who's dear to my heart. Now I'm with high hopes that this year will offer me new job opportunities (fingers crossed).

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
2023 has been about as shitty as the last one to be honest I'm in the same situation and nothing seems to be getting better

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How is 2023 for You So Far?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL