Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 06:27:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's Started by: LiquidFarehamJr on Jan 27, '23 11:38

I'll just come out and say it. I think JamesBaxter is a bad person. Here I am, lost and alone asking for help to get home and he ignores my plea only to immediately offer to take LongJohnFareham by the hand and guide him around. 

If this is how the supposed LEADER OF THE STREETS treats us. I am calling for an immediate vote of no confidence. 

This will no longer stand. 

Wellerman sits down. 

Report Post Tip

How about JournalistHarold?  Unlike JamesBaxter he is a good person, and again unlike JamesBaxter he has shown he is adept at a street presence.

Adonna - how would you like to be persecuted? 

Report Post Tip

I REJECT my nomination as the new Leader of the Streets and stand firmly behind the incumbent JamesBaxter. He has done an admirable job never appearing publicly except to engage with Kuku and deserves our respect. He has my endorsement. 

Report Post Tip

BarbaraWawa - has any money changed hands? 

Report Post Tip

I'm rich, LFJ, though never opposed to getting richer. However, I'm not allowed to say. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $4,900,000 Tip

I don't think we should be letting the super rich like BarbaraWawa buy our elections. We need a Leader of the Streets (LOTS) that can't be bought. 

Someone with real integrity. A Real Dr_Satan type of person (RIP). Someone who can stand up to multiple men in suits and all those things we really need. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,220,000 Tip

I would like to WITHDRAW my endorsement of JamesBaxter to remain as Leader of the Streets. In the 25 minutes since my announcement, I have grown as a person, a husband and a friend, and find Mr. Baxter's policies both distasteful and indicative of a deranged and sinister mind. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $5,050,000 Tip

So it looks like JamesBaxter is out of friends.

BarbaraWawa is as well, on account of his wealth.

So it's just me, JournalistHarold and LongJohnFareham.

Should Jim B be given a vote? 

Report Post Tip

After his incomplete offer of hand holding and not an invitation to join his mafia crime syndicate, I'm questioning whether Baxter has the credentials to be LOTS. 

Look at this hand, is it being held or is it waving frantically at every sponsor? 

The Vaughn crew does not currently have any work for you.
The luciano_lucky crew does not currently have any work for you.
The Scratchy crew does not currently have any work for you.
The IANYU crew does not currently have any work for you.
The Dawson crew does not currently have any work for you.
The Nuccio crew does not currently have any work for you.
The Silvio-Dante crew does not currently have any work for you.
The Polio crew does not currently have any work for you.
The Dank crew does not currently have any work for you.
The Isabella crew does not currently have any work for you.
The SilentAssassin crew does not currently have any work for you.

You be the judge. 

Report Post Tip

I cannot stress this part enough, LiquidFarehamJr, I really, really don’t care.

Report Post Tip

This is the problem, Jim.  You don't care. You don't care about the streets, about giving LongJohnFareham a job, about helping Wellerman, about being gracious about the $25m I loaned you 

Report Post Tip

I have never and would never endorse a man like Jim Baxter for LOTS. I doubt he'd qualify for the public office ballot in Carmel-by-the-Sea, where I live part-time when I'm not at my chalet, let alone lead The Streets. His apathy towards the well-being of this community is a stain on his and his crews reputation. 

Report Post Tip

Jim, Big J, Jimbo,, Jimmy B. Why are you even here if you don't care about us or our problems? You came out and started this conversation just to.. put us down and not be involved?

It's clear you don't want to be LOTS, so the real question.

WHAT ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF THIS?

Maybe it's an obsession with 'The Journalists' maybe its something else. 

I JUST WANT ANSWERS

And maybe someone to hold my hand. 

Report Post Tip

Wellerman, I’m here because for some reason that I haven’t been able to figure out yet, these people are incredibly worried about what I’m doing. Which is incredibly weird because I don’t spend any time thinking about them.

Report Post Tip

Man becomes defacto LOTS, fails to live up to it, then wonders why people question his role. Why do you think, Baxter? Jeez.

Report Post Tip

What would you like LongJohnFareham? You clearly need to be led around here or else why would you need a leader of the streets. Do tell us, what exactly does the leader of the streets do?

Report Post Tip

The streets need a competitive writing community, and a figurehead who is a leading and guiding light. 

James is asleep at the wheel 

Report Post Tip

I’ve asked this question to you before LiquidFarehamJr but it doesn’t seem to be registering. How exactly am I the leader of the streets when the only time I’m in them is when you’re trying to get my attention? I gladly make my bones in this country’s business districts, I don’t need the streets.

If you’re so dead set on having a competition, why don’t you start one up? I’ve been there, done that and none of it is worth the headache so best of luck with that one.

Report Post Tip

Malcon (Malcolm's evil twin) Tucker gets out of the car and looks around in disgust, not because the street was filthy, but because there was a lot of filth in the streets.

What the fuck is going around here? This looks like star wars, and not the good ones, fucking 'attack of the clones' in here. 
Jamesbaxter are you not dizzy looking at the same face with a different moustache and glasses?

This fucking Journalists are just a bunch of cunts, they are useless. absolutely useless. As useless as a marzipan dildo.

'Can't find work' they say, these guys are an epic fuck-ups. so dense that light bends around him.

I’d love to stop and chat but I’d rather have type 2 diabetes.

Fuckity Bye.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

OK Wellerman, JamesBaxter is saying he's Leader of the Business Districts.

Can we live with that? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL