Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:33:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's Started by: LiquidFarehamJr on Jan 27, '23 11:38

Does that fall under the jurisdiction of LOTS or are these functions set apart on parallel hierarchies? Who will be Leader of the Streets? The Streets need a leader. A leader needs to lead these Streets. Street leader need. Street. Leader. Need. 

Report Post Tip

Your comprehension is a bit suspect LiquidFarehamJr. At no point did I say I was the leader of anything. You’re the one that keeps pushing for it for some reason.

Also, any reason that you can’t or won’t answer simple questions that are directed towards you?

Report Post Tip

JamesBaxter - can you help The Journalists?

And to be clear, do we have to appoint a LOTS separate to the LOTBD

Report Post Tip

Which of these functions will the Competition Commission fall under? I assume the LOTS? But what if there are business-based competitions? Cross-functional bureacracy can be quite messy. Maybe they can set up a task force if the need arises. You could have a task force room at the office left available for such an occassion. I find round tables are more indicative of an even-handed approach, your usual rectangle tables often force someone to sit at the head (as sort of The King of the task force) or separate the two sides opposite each other (like a task force civil war), which is really not conducive to a good task force environment. 

Report Post Tip

I'd like to formally volunteer as Task Force Coordinator for cross-functional LOTS and LOTBD activities

Report Post Tip

If someone seconds me, I'll appoint BarbaraWawa LOTS with a remit to establish a team.

JamesBaxter will second me.

So it is done. 

BARBARAWAWA IS OFFICIALLY LEADER OF THE STREETS 

Report Post Tip

This is a big step up from Task Force Coordinator. I hope I've got what it takes. Who pays my salary? Will JamesBaxter assist with the onboarding? 

Report Post Tip

JamesBaxter - could you send BarbaraWawa some money and advice?

BarbaraWawa would you please annouce your new job? 

Report Post Tip

LiquidFarehamJr, no, thank you. Not interested. 

Report Post Tip

I see that unfortunately the LOTS election passed while I was out of the country, busy foraging for SCOOPS. I may not have been able to cast my vote but I'll share my views nonetheless.

First of all, I'm happy that I was not picked despite my nomination. As the LOTS I would've been in a minefield of conflicting interests. I am a journalist first and foremost, and need to be impartial as to present the most FACTUALLY VERIFIABLE news.

Secondly. I personally think that JamesBaxter was the perfect candidate for LOTS. Usually those who don't really want to be, are the most capable Leaders. Though there was the issue of gross neglect, at least we could've been sure he would not abuse his power and authority for evil purposes or, god forbid, to thwart the Free Press.

No doubt JamesBaxter could have had an amazing second term as Leader Of The Streets. But alas, LOTBD it is for him.

Report Post Tip

with another sign in hand for the same morons, Adonna hammers it into the ground. 

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Funny enough feeds those trolls themselves, let em think they rule the streets and well see how good this gonna be......again.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Tutte - please stop killing The Journalists? 

Report Post Tip
Who kills who?

As I see it todays journalists kills most.

Pretending so much and
kills the fun for the rest of the pack.

No matter what is killing in the fields a crusial things to do so I think the killing will continues.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Tutte when was the last time a journalist, or a Kuku, killed anyone? 

Report Post Tip
Not bad that The Liquid choose a great offer.

Like very much this.
Report Post Tip

So, there are only two real options here: 

1. Stop killing the Kukus and instead try to find a peaceful solution to the problem. Perhaps finding a new leader who can bring the community together and solve the issues peacefully.

2. Continue killing the Kukus but also focus on finding a new leader who can bring change and stability to the streets.

It is important to consider the consequences of our actions, especially if they involve taking someone's life. Killing the Kuku's may give a temporary sense of satisfaction but it is not a permanent solution to the problem.

The Kuku's keep coming back, and there seems to be a growing number of people who follow them.

Additionally, killing the Kuku's may lead to a power vacuum, as it has become increasingly evident that they, and they alone are keeping the streets alive. This raises the question of who will fill the void if they are gone.  A large void to fill I might add.

Instead of resorting to violence, it may be more productive to find a new leader for the streets who can provide a positive influence and contribute more effectively towards helping improve standards within the community. However, it would require a collective effort from all involved parties in order to make this happen.

With regards to whether killing the Kuku's is helping I suppose it would depend on what you mean by "helping." If your goal is to lead the streets in an unbiased fashion and maintain order, then killing Kuku's may not be the most effective solution. It is possible that it might temporarily make the streets more appealing for some, but it is also likely to cause more people to join the Kuku's cult and continue their work.

While killing Kuku's might provide temporary satisfaction, it does not address the root cause of the problem. If more and more people keep joining his cult, it means that there is a reason behind it that needs to be addressed. The streets need a new leader who can bring stability, peace and provide solutions to the problems the community is facing.

It is not just about stopping the killing of Kuku's, but also about finding a better alternative to handle the situation. I propose that a new leader who can bring the community together, provide support and find ways to resolve the underlying issues, will be a better solution.

Moreover, the fact that the Kuku's claim to keep the streets alive indicates that there might be a deeper underlying problem that needs to be addressed. Instead of resorting to violence, it may be more productive to find the root cause and address it through social and economic programs.  Perhaps more writing contests or critical thinking groups.

As for finding a new leader, it is important to consider the qualities and values that a leader should possess. It is not just about making a good sum of money but also about giving back to the community and promoting positive change. The current leader may have the potential to step up and bring positive change, but if not, it may be necessary to find someone who can better serve the masses.

In conclusion, killing Kuku's may provide temporary relief, but it is not a permanent solution. The streets do however need a new leader who can bring stability, peace, and solutions to the problems that we, as a community are facing.

Report Post Tip

Who's paying you, Olivia_Parentela?  We had a LOTS, in case you didn't notice and someone, or a dog, killed him.  And longJohnFareham.  And JournalistHarold.

So what do we do about it?  You say:

So, there are only two real options here: 

1. Stop killing the Kukus and instead try to find a peaceful solution to the problem. Perhaps finding a new leader who can bring the community together and solve the issues peacefully.

2. Continue killing the Kukus but also focus on finding a new leader who can bring change and stability to the streets.

It is important to consider the consequences of our actions, especially if they involve taking someone's life. Killing the Kuku's may give a temporary sense of satisfaction but it is not a permanent solution to the problem.

The Kuku's keep coming back, and there seems to be a growing number of people who follow them.

Additionally, killing the Kuku's may lead to a power vacuum, as it has become increasingly evident that they, and they alone are keeping the streets alive. This raises the question of who will fill the void if they are gone.  A large void to fill I might add.

Instead of resorting to violence, it may be more productive to find a new leader for the streets who can provide a positive influence and contribute more effectively towards helping improve standards within the community. However, it would require a collective effort from all involved parties in order to make this happen.

With regards to whether killing the Kuku's is helping I suppose it would depend on what you mean by "helping." If your goal is to lead the streets in an unbiased fashion and maintain order, then killing Kuku's may not be the most effective solution. It is possible that it might temporarily make the streets more appealing for some, but it is also likely to cause more people to join the Kuku's cult and continue their work.

While killing Kuku's might provide temporary satisfaction, it does not address the root cause of the problem. If more and more people keep joining his cult, it means that there is a reason behind it that needs to be addressed. The streets need a new leader who can bring stability, peace and provide solutions to the problems the community is facing.

It is not just about stopping the killing of Kuku's, but also about finding a better alternative to handle the situation. I propose that a new leader who can bring the community together, provide support and find ways to resolve the underlying issues, will be a better solution.

Moreover, the fact that the Kuku's claim to keep the streets alive indicates that there might be a deeper underlying problem that needs to be addressed. Instead of resorting to violence, it may be more productive to find the root cause and address it through social and economic programs.  Perhaps more writing contests or critical thinking groups.

As for finding a new leader, it is important to consider the qualities and values that a leader should possess. It is not just about making a good sum of money but also about giving back to the community and promoting positive change. The current leader may have the potential to step up and bring positive change, but if not, it may be necessary to find someone who can better serve the masses.

In conclusion, killing Kuku's may provide temporary relief, but it is not a permanent solution. The streets do however need a new leader who can bring stability, peace, and solutions to the problems that we, as a community are facing.

But I say: the Godfathers of this thing of ours MUST act, and act now.  And kill the Kuku killers.

JamesBaxter stepped down as LOTS (and nobody notice, he was a shit LOTS), but then someone DID kill BarbaraWawa?  Are we meant to sit around and eat pies?  No, we have to do something.

Report Post Tip

But I say: the Godfathers of this thing of ours MUST act, and act now.  And kill the Kuku killers.

I have determined that a committee shall be started.  It shall be named the Action Committee.  Now, it will not actually take action but instead determine if we feel the need to take action.  Volunteers are being accepted. 

Report Post Tip

Good talk, FutureStealer.  It seems you are saying that I am due $10m, and that a moratorium on killing Kuku's has been announced.

Could you instruct Tutte, TheBeast, SilentAssassin, and Baxter?

Thanks 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL