Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:18:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's Started by: LiquidFarehamJr on Jan 27, '23 11:38

I'll approve the expense to be paid by yourself as agreed upon. 

No committee meetings have occurred.  I can put no official statement forward at this time.

Report Post Tip
Very much screaming like a little girl.

How can any put so much energy about a kill, never seen so much effort anytime. Are you married or anything?

Seems like it is some never stops arguibg about this issue. Even running towards great peolee complaining about this ehich let me thinking whats really wrong up there in the round thing above shoulders.

So much energy and effort sbout a sad figure that done so much bad things is really very wondering "whats up"

Time to act like a normal one soon I hope but I havent much hope for that since it seems taking up kuku and kuku all time, perhaps get a life would be better.

Just a question since kuku seems like a jesus, is he worth keeping on writing each day about?

Theres many much more important people around that gives more than this jesus-figure of ours Liquid.

Know you can do much better!

Peace on!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

And now, they're killing non-Kuku's.

This time there is blood on JamesBaxter's hands. 

Report Post Tip
Unfortune you killed yourself ad I and all see it, so stop fool yourself even more it's to sad to see.

This must end sometime so why not now when time is here for it. You just harm yourself and not anyone else Liquid.

Take a deep breath and start over and forget things that normal ones do.

Keep the faith!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,001 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL