Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:56:31
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The New Leader of the Streets Started by: BarbaraWawa on Jan 27, '23 20:22

Ladies and gentlemen, JamesBaxter has been REMOVED from his long-standing position as Leader of the Streets (LOTS). I have been selected to replace him. However, in the interest of good will and a seamless transition process, I will be allowing Baxter to remain in my cabinet as Leader of the Business District (LOTBD). Good luck with your new role, Jim. 

Furthermore, I will be relocating the LOTS HQ to Carmel-by-the-Sea, where I live some of the time, because I am very rich. The rest of the time I live elsewhere, in one of my many homes. 

The current leadership tree stands as follows:

LOTS - BarbaraWawa

LOTBD - JamesBaxter

I would also like to announce the creation of a new role, The Not Leader Of The Streets (NLOTS). This role will be occupied by Malcon-Tucker, who is not the Leader of the Streets. Better luck next time, Tucker. I can tell you are someone who tries very hard, and my advice is to not. 

Therefore, the amended leadership tree looks like this:

LOTS - BarbaraWawa

LOTBD - JamesBaxter

NLOTS - Malcon-Tucker

Thank you. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Yea, BarbaraWawa, I don’t care in the slightest. Leave me out of whatever boring thing this is. Best of luck.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This seems like a good change. I am excited to see what this new leadership can offer us. 

What kind of timeline should we be expecting? Is there a roadmap to our future made up already?

Report Post Tip

That's the kind of attitude that's pushed Baxter out of office. A shame what politics has done to the man. I hope some time with the Business District Bureau revitalizes those dead eyes. I'll call you when I need you, Jim. 

Report Post Tip

Yawn.

No, thank you.

That was a goodbye, Jim. Will you please leave already?

Wellerman, first order of business is getting the newspaper industry back in working order. Baxter's regime may have been the most media suppressive I've ever seen. The man simply did not believe in free speech.

BarbaraWawa I stand here as a representitive for the countless journalists who HAVE MANY QUESTIONS after this sudden change of street-leadership.

Recently we've seen a troubling increase of anti Free Press sentiments so we're very happy with your goal of getting the newspaper industry back in order. Will we get protection from mysterious serial killers of whom I know at least one infamous example but who I shall not name in fear for finding myself with a bullet in my head and my arm chewed off?

This is a duty that the previous LOTS neglected, will the new LOTS make work of it?

No offence, but you’re not leadership material, yeah? I mean, fucking curtain material in that outfit but, you know.

Report Post Tip

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

which does not include JamesBaxter ... and a note to him.

When you respond to them, you encourage them to keep inserting you into their crap. Do not respond nd they will go away, at least for you. These people are the scum of MR. Leave them to talk to themselves.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
Totally agree with Adonna in this urgent matter. Im glad JamesBaxter has taken that conclusion which raise him high up in the class of great people in this soviety.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

That's a very high position you've taken Tutte. I hope you don't fall all of it soon and hurt yourself 

Report Post Tip
Tutte never taking a high position anywhere. What he does is telling the truth no matter what and praise they who is in need of it and hunt down the trolls with high alert.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Tutte - you simply cannot imagine kill the Leader of the Streets.  There would be sitdowns

Report Post Tip
Sitdown can easy be situp.

Whatever imaginiation there are I really dont give a tiny little thought about Leader of the Streets.

Streets belong to everyone and theres only one leader and that is MR God.
Report Post Tip

Ohhhhh sitdowns .. SCARY Tutte! watch out!

Report Post Tip
Im soo scary so much that I take another round of situps while laughing my ass of.

This one aint afraid of anything and I mean it dearly.

And so the Leader of the Streets is DEAD. 

RIP BarbaraWawa.

What now?  Who will lead us? 

Report Post Tip

Adonna I find your joking about the recently deceased to be in bad taste.

Our democratically elected LOTS was taken less than a day after he took office.

Who would do this? And why?

Did the LOTBD get jealous after he was stripped of his former title of LOTS?

Report Post Tip

JournalistHarold, that implies that both “LOTS” and “LOTBD” aren’t just bullshit things. Which they are.

As far as your other implication, I’m going to paraphrase someone who I can’t quite remember the name at the moment, “They’re small time and meaningless and I don’t want the karma of their death on my conscious.”

Not even worth the bullet it would take.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Democratically elected he? I didn't vote. I don't know anyone who voted. 

Just read the crap on here. That is the why. You guys are insignificant. Litter on the streets. Feel free to follow BarbaraWawa on out of here. Nothing you say matters.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Leader of the Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL