Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:24:18
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Hogwarts Legacy Started by: RichardMoltisanti on Feb 04, '23 01:26

I'm just curious about how many pre ordered or plan to buy the new Hogwarts legacy coming out? not much else then that just curious how many people here gonna play it.

Report Post Tip

I'll be getting this game once it comes out, I don't about pre-ordering but I might, it looks interesting and honestly can't wait.

Report Post Tip

I know that terfy-mc-terferson is going to make loads of money from this, but I won't play it unless I get it on sale. I wont hate people for doing it because I understand its a large part of peoples lives. Hell, I have a bestie tattoo with Remy that's Hogwarts related. I just personally won't but it until steam offers it 50% off or more. So I guess in like 4 years when its irrelevant. 

Or if the hag dies I'll happily buy it full price. Because she's the fucking worst and has said people supporting her means they support her views, but I expect nothing less from an ignorant cumload that should have been swallowed. 

Report Post Tip

i am not in the Video game but if they put on the Desktop might try it out , I love Hogwarts other games i play on the PC.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I preordered because it lets you play it 72 hours early, I think it looks good so far but I really hope if I choose Slytherin it lets be evil haha.

Report Post Tip

yes its on steam for pc comes out in like a weekish.

Report Post Tip
Wished it was multiplayer though
Report Post Tip

I pre ordered the game for ps4. I am a little pissed that ps4 version got delayed to April but I have waited this long and I can wait a few extra months. This is the best game for any aspiring and hardcore potter fan. A chance to go to hogwarts and explore the castle, go to classes etc. Cannot wait.

Report Post Tip

I'm with Tianna on that... I don't play video games on consoles.... But I would definitely play it on PC! I thought it was already coming out for PC but can't remember.... Anyone know?

Report Post Tip

I already have half the money on steam, will probably find a quick work to get the rest and buy the game.

I'm not a huge fan of the Harry Potter world but it seems like a great game and who knows, maybe it'll get me watching the movies again and maybe read the books.

Report Post Tip

I will probably watch people playing it to satisfy whatever desire I have to play. The price tag is too steep for me currently, regardless of what platform I purchase it on. 

Report Post Tip

I'd never pre-order a game unless I was entirely sure I'll put at least 100 hours into it, and open-world games are always a hit (red dead) or miss (millions of others, especially when Gears of War tried doing it) so I'll wait until steam reviews come out. Something huge like this one will probably have a million bugs for the first few weeks so it's not even worth bothering until the first big patch (usually)

Plus I still have to buy and beat the Dead Space remake. $$$

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am thinking about buying the game myself.  As far as pre-ordering it, I doubt I will.  I'll double-check to see what pre-ordering the game gives me, and if it's something I like, I might just pre-order it.  That being said, I'm more into multi-player games, so being as Hogwart's Legacy is single-player, it's a bummer, but I'm interested in seeing how they portray the world of Harry Potter, so I'll just have to get over that fact.

Report Post Tip

I'm not pre-ordering but it looks interesting. I have a few friends who are a lot into that and they already bought it and just can't wait.

Report Post Tip

I won't be buying it, for a few reasons, the big one being i never buy anything when is new out and is pricey, and know patches soon come after.  Also, my harry potter phase ended with the end of the first lot of films, so as much as i like an RPG, i guess will be saving myelf for FF XVI and hope not to be dissapointed.

Report Post Tip

I preordered it for my brother as it was on his Christmas Wishlist I think he will receive it on the 10th of feb... It might go missing at some point though (I'll let you know if its any good)

Report Post Tip

I plan on buying it, but probably won't be for a couple days minimum. I am in the middle of being obsessed with another game lmao. Looks like a lot of fun, I just hope it's as good as they have been advertising. 

I might be wrong here but they said we can't play Quidditch and that shit is such a bummer

Report Post Tip

I preordered and am currently playing early access. So far I am enjoying it.

A lot of people are boycotting it, for their own reasons. Although it's not attached to anyone's name, and doesn't even involve anyone from Harry Potter.

Anyways... I ended up in Ravenclaw! There's no Quidditch (at the moment), and you can choose how you respond to people in game. Not sure if there's a morality system, but you can choose "good" or "bad" responses.

Report Post Tip

I'll be buying and playing the shit out of this sometime soon. I usually wait a few weeks on new games so there is time for bugs to be ironed out and whatnot. Hopefully by this time next year I'll have a playthrough in each house :D

As for the whole JK Rowling debate - I could care less how she feels about trans people or whatever. Her views aren't my views and it doesn't affect her previous works or take away from the fact that she was one of the greatest authors of our generation who impacted millions of lives with words. I don't have to agree with her opinions to enjoy the Harry Potter universe, nor do I think it's necessary to boycott anything HP related just to be edgy or something. It's like she's become this scapegoat to the streaming community and people act like she's the driving force behind anti LGBTQ discrimination worldwide. If they put this kind of negative focus on politicians and officials maybe it would be more effective.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip
I’m definitely going to get the game I just wish I had a multiplayer mode so you can play with friends. Kind of a huge bummer that it doesn’t have that. Hopefully it comes out in the future patch update.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hogwarts Legacy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL