Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:11:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Leader of the Street's News V1 Started by: MrKuku on May 16, '23 14:54

MrKuku, i don't have 10 million and even if i had, why would i give it to you? I don't even know what this is about.

This is the only money i received:

May 17, 06:28:35 Your accountant has received payment of $20,000 from MoralCompass. The note "Winnings split from writing contest - Thanks!" was included.

Please, don't drag me into your shenanigans.

Report Post Tip

Colonel_Ives, son, don't mess me around here. I know a falsified accounting record when I see one.

MoralCompass shared his $20m with you 

Report Post Tip

Absolutely not! If i had 20 million i would have already sent half to my Crew Leader and diced the rest of it.

Report Post Tip

All I have received as a result of this Writing Competition is requests from MrKuku or "Dad", asking for me Pick his pockets so he had justification to beat me down in public. 

I did as Daddy wanted but he didn't quite give me the spanking I was expecting.

Report Post Tip

Colonel_Ives got his $10m.  TinyTim is after some attention, and acting the big man because he fleeced me out of $20m, and won't give it back. 

Report Post Tip

I have never claimed to be big. I am not big. I am Tiny. 

I funded every single prize that you have given out this "competition" but I neglected to tell everyone that to save what little pride you had left after failed writing competitions and newspapers. 

You should be grateful to me, Dad. 

Report Post Tip

I received 10million dollars from MrKuku:

May 17, 13:06:35 Your accountant has received payment of $10,000,000 from MrKuku. The note "BALANCE - FOR NOW" was included.

Maybe he felt guilty for handing prizes to people who commits plagiarism (MoralCompass). Anyway, i appreciate it! Perhaps you're an honorable person after all.

Report Post Tip

Colonel_Ives - how dare you?

Send my money back please.  I've just seen evidence 

Report Post Tip

You sent me this money from your own volition and from the moment money arrives in my wallet, is mine and mine only. Unfortunately i lost it all on dice. First i won!

House Anyone You Colonel_Ives Tops $10,000,000 cash Completed You: 676 / Them: 358

Then i lost!

House Anyone You House Tops $10,000,000 cash Completed You: 475 / Them: 965

Then, i lost again! Too bad, my dream of getting rich is over.

House Anyone You House Tops $10,000,000 cash Completed You: 285 / Them: 488
Report Post Tip

Colonel_Ives, the monies arrived with a note.  Share what that note said? 

Report Post Tip

"BALANCE - FOR NOW"

If someone puts 10million dollars on my pockets with a note of their own free will, is still mine to spend, regardless of the note. Perhaps you shouldn't trust people. But if you really want it back, i guess i can do as Duchess and apparently as you did with Godfather TheBeast. I have been reading some stuff from the past and i approve of your payment methods.

I can send you 100k each week for 2 years and a month. How does that sound?

Report Post Tip

Colonel_Ives could you make it @$125k?

Report Post Tip

Of course! I will send you now. Cheers for a business well settled as gentlemans!

Report Post Tip

MrKuku, seeing how you are now $125,000 per week richer, could you send that money to Duchess so she can repay me the 20 million dollars I'm owed in due time?

Please. I'm destitute.

I have one very big mouth to feed.

Report Post Tip

Colonel_Ives is now laying TheBeast back. 

Report Post Tip

I shall not be dragged into your financial problems with Godfather TheBeast.

I owe you and nobody else. Also, i'm being nice, as you sent me money because you wanted to, nobody demanded you to do so.

You shall receive the 125k a week and you'll to do it as you see fit. 

Report Post Tip

Colonel_Ives paid me back.  Good man.  Just need @TheDuchess  to pony up now as well. 

Report Post Tip

Tenkai sat down, tapping his finger watching the whole shit show of this mans lies. Knowing he had proof that the money was sent back. He sighed, Tenkai didn't usually get upset but when did well just watch out. 

"Excuse me.. I think we should expose this. I mean you're all about exposing people so I think this should be exposed. Now I'm not one to talk at these sorts of events but I think this was mishandled. Now I'm a bit annpyed considering my nap was interrupted by this sort of events." He paused making the Shadows slither away from him to he could be seen. 

He stood up, his posture was poised but he was all monster, "I happened to wake up and hear something interesting, you allowed plagiarism in your competition. But when you gave the money to that person you asked for it back some stupid excuse for you being scammed.. Now I have proof that it did happen and it was given back to you. I'm normally a chilled abd calm person but.. You and mortal owe Colonel_Ives money for stuff that you two stole." 

He looked around, looking for the person who originally copied and pasted someone elses stuff and saw no one. 

"So I have a coue of files of letters from a member that was transfered to Chicago because they felt they were disrespected. Now in which they were. Why he was forced to give the money back is beyond me. Now I think I'm gonna expose this. Because it should be. Since you are all about exposing people. And their supposed bullshit. Let's pay the favor." 

He slid a few files so everyone could see the bull shit. 

To: Tenkai
Sent: May 17, '23 15:56
Subject:

To: razor_blade_mario
Sent: May 17, '23 15:52
Subject:

May 17, 15:50:29    Your accountant has made payment of $9,875,000 to NY:MrKuku. The note "10 million, minus 125k that i have sent you earlier. Don't ever contact me again." was included.
I have sent the money, minus 125k that i had sent him earlier for the weekly payment we agreed upon. But i respectfully ask the permission to leave the family and find another crew.

I have someone who will receive me in Chicago, if i'm allowed to leave.

To: Colonel_Ives
Sent: May 17, '23 15:31
Subject:

forward me the note that u include for my records 

Sent: May 17, '23 15:28
Subject:

I can send him the 10million back if that's the problem.

Sent: May 17, '23 14:46
Subject:

please copy and paste the personal when he sent money 

Sent: May 17, '23 14:32
Subject:

The guy is completely nuts.

A few days ago i wrote a post about my character and then this person named MoralCompass was kind of mocking me there.

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1879945#30492746

Then i realized he copied my writing and used it on the Kuku guy writing contest and won 20million dollars from the text he copied from me.

Kuku then sent me 10million dollars to cover for the plagiarism, i diced it and lost.

Then he wanted the money back, lol

Sent: May 17, '23 14:28
Subject:

so i know before going into this meeting what went down between u and mr kuku 

He then threw another file from Mr kuku and his right hand for everyone to see. 

Sent: May 17, '23 15:00
Subject: Colonel_Ives

I would like the payment in full.  I think he took advantage of me 

To: MrKuku
Sent: May 17, '23 14:56

Sent as Tenkai by razor_blade_mario.
he sent me the note and what you agreed on 

May 17, 13:06:35    Your accountant has received payment of $10,000,000 from NY:MrKuku. The note "BALANCE - FOR NOW" was included.

looks like yall have a agreement what exactly are you seeking?  

Sent: May 17, '23 14:40

I sent him $10m as a holding position with a note not to spend it.  A confusion over contest winnings and I thought the Colonel may have missed out.

To: MrKuku
Sent: May 17, '23 14:26

Sent as Tenkai by razor_blade_mario.
what happened sir 

Sent: May 17, '23 13:27

The Colonel scammed me.  Could we have a sitdown?

He then looked back at the man, after showing him this, "Now Mr kuku can you explain this?  You were scammed?  It's the other way around. Now I'm asking you compensate them or can you be trusted anymore.. People already have a hard time believing you and for the past few incidents they have hard time trusting you.. Way to go.. Make it worse for yourself why don't you.. Anyway I'm pretty livid that you went and this.. You wear the new York pride but then you go and do this?  Don't point your fingers at others until you clean up your own mess. Oh and Mr kuku. I'd advise you to pay up. Just a wise advice you should most likely take into consideration." He said and walked back into the shadows. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Tenkai, as discussed, see banker's note below.  MoralCompass and Wellerman we need to talk.

Your accountant makes note that $11,000,000 has been wired to Tenkai from your account. The note "Non-winning payment re Colonel_Ives & 10%" was included.

Report Post Tip

He revealed the shadows from himself to show that he wanted to be seen again, although he was s bit uncle for speaking like this in public but fairness and truth was owed after all. 

"Due to recent events, Mr. Kuku paid the compensation that was owed. Since it was owed everything is handled from our end. Thank you Mr.  Kuku for your hardwork."  Tenkai nodded and set a file down as proof. 

May 17, 17:00:53 Your accountant has received payment of $11,000,000 from MrKuku. The note "Non-winning payment re Colonel_Ives & 10%" was included
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Leader of the Street's News V1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL