Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 08:43:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Writing Competition Started by: MattCollins on May 18, '23 19:27

"You're misinformed as usual, Kuku. I'm new to this world, my parents and grandparents never stepped foot on this place. Don't you get tired of being wrong, 'son'?"

Report Post Tip

None of anything that MrKuku said is true DwayneJohnson. Best of luck wading through his bullshit.

Report Post Tip

DwayneJohnson I think I know what's going on here. Colonel_Ives is trying to get your on his side so you lower your guard around him. Once you look away I'm sure he'll be trying to lure you into an alley to try and eat you. 

MrKuku and I are just looking out for your best interest. I'd hate to see you get sanctioned by the Competition Commission and start your competitive competition career in crippling debt like Malcon-Tucker. 

On a side note Dwayne, how did you get your neck so large? I've been thinking about beefing up and wanted some pointers. 

Report Post Tip

"Well well well, aren't you all just a bunch of fine folks, stood here arguing in the streets over what I can only imagine to be some nonsensical reasons, I know not what has happened, nor do I care, really. I just wanted it to be known that from now on anyone who even slightly thinks of running a competition without letting me enter, well we shall not stand for that, take this as your only warning."

He smiles as the group who were now looking at him, just as confused as he was when he first arrived.

"That is all, as you were."

Report Post Tip

So basically it appears that ALL these contests are corupt and bullshit as I have unfortunately learned from a source within the mafia.  The Rock says I dont give a monkey crap if its an approved contest or not approved, all these contests are all the same damn thing.  MattCollins, MrKuku, that roody poo Wellerman, you may have your own little contest committees but trust me, to the millions and millions of The Rocks fans you all three of you might as well be the same guy.  They can all take their contest committees and stick them straight up there roody poo candy asses!  The Rock is starting my damn OWN committee.  It will be called The Rock committee and it will be coming soon.  Do you smell what I'm cooking?

The Rock gives MattCollins the Rock Bottom

Report Post Tip

I can assure you DwayneJohnson, I have nothing to do with any Kuku’s or Wellerman’s committee or whatever it may be. Anyone telling you otherwise is simply not telling the truth.

This competition was run in good faith. The top entrants won and received their payments.

I look forward to your entry in the next competition when it comes to be.

It won’t have anything to do with whatever committee out there that says otherwise.

Report Post Tip

DwayneJohnson your impassioned words have moved me. We could use someone like you in the Competition Commission not working against it. 

How would you like to be the People's Elbow of the Competition Commission? Laying a smackdown for good and keeping people in line during competitions. I think you're perfect for the job. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Rock is seen thinking about it 

Well The Rock has thought about it and yes The Rock would like to join the Commission. The Rock would also like to apologize to Mr. Wellerman at this time if you smell what the Rock is cooking. Also, to Mr. MattCollins The Rock apologizes to you too if you smell what the Rock is cooking. I did not realize that MrKuku had deceased when I said that about the contests so rest in peace and apologies to you both. I look forward to working closely with you all on the future in some FAIR and fun contests! The PEOPLE’s commission!

NEW CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The Rock says its time for a new contest!  What do you guys think for the theme?  I am thinking something mafia-related but with something special added to make it different than the other ones.  The Rock wants ours to be bigger and better than the other ones do you smell what Im cooking?  Also what do you guys have in mind for prizes.  Time to show these people how a contest is supposed to be run right!

The Rock raises the People's Eyebrow at Wellerman and MattCollins and the millions and millions of The Rock's fans too

Report Post Tip

Feel free to set something up DwayneJohnson. Prizes usually come from the organizer but additional prizes have been donated by others in the past.

Report Post Tip
Ok @MattCollinsThe Rock likes that idea. Wellerman you have any ideas? Let’s show these roody pops how to run a REAL contest do you smell what the Rock is cooking?
Report Post Tip

THE MATTCOLLINS / WELLERMAN MEMORIAL WRITING CONTEST

If you smeeeellllllllllllllll what the Rock is cooking!

Yes you heard the Rock correctly this is a NEW writing contest run by The People's Commission in honor of my business partners who fell during the Competition Commision War we just experienced if you smell what the Rock is cooking.  You won't see any of that dumb shit here, The Rock runs a tight contest.  The rules are fairly simple but must include some sort of tribute to MattCollins and Wellerman.  Or just a story about them or a special memory if you smell what the Rock is cooking

I will also be looking for people to help with this contest so message The Rock if you are interested.  Prizes to be announced!

Also I need a crew so if any CLs are reading this send The Rock an invite you roody poo!

Good luck to all if you smell what the Rock i9s cooking

Report Post Tip

DwayneJohnson, is there a maximum word limit? 

Can I suggest somewhere around the 50 word mark. 

Also what are the prizes for this competition? Are they likely to be perks, or cash, or the opportunity to shoots at MidpoinT 's bodyguards?

Report Post Tip

I think this has been the most successful Writing Competition of MattCollins lineage.  Only two casualties, and lots of people have stopped by.

Is Matt's son around?  I have a significant cash prize for him 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Writing Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL