Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:59:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Writing Competition Started by: MattCollins on May 18, '23 19:27

Whoa MrKuku that is a very bold statement to make out here in public. Surely this topic is something that might be better suited for some sort of public newspaper with investigative abilities to truly delve into the accusations here? 

Report Post Tip

"He's bloody right, lonelywolf. MrKuku didn't just embarrass himself; he's the living embodiment of embarrassment, the epitome of it. Have you ever seen someone make such a spectacle of themselves? It's like he was born to embody embarrassment."

"And let's not even get started on this Zoom nonsense from the last competition. It felt like they were using it as a feeble excuse to dodge their responsibility of paying me what I'm owed in unmarked bills. Well, I'm not letting them off the hook that easily."

"So, my question to you is simple: When the hell is my money coming? I've been waiting long enough and won't tolerate any more delays or excuses. Time's ticking, and I want what's rightfully mine, delivered straight to me in unmarked bills. No more dodging, no more games. Give me what is mine."

Report Post Tip

This place is reserved for entrants, Malcon-Tucker. Unless you have an entry, kindly move on.

Report Post Tip

@Malcoln-Tucker, you're getting nothing except the disrespect your punk ass deserves.  

Report Post Tip
The Rock calls this story THE CARD GAME

The Rock walks into a smoky room. Around the table there are mobster playing poker.

“Hey you jabroni go get the Rock a darn chair”

The Rock sits down and the dealer starts dealing cards. The one guy turns his cards over and has a pair of 2s. Another guy turns over a royal flush!

“Well? We are waiting!”

The Rock raises his people eyebrow and looks right into the jabronis eyes and turns over 5 aces. The jabroni looks on in shock as The Rock scoops up all the chips

“Why you dirty son of a bitch! This guy is counting cards!”

The jabroni pulls a knife from his pocket but the rock is too fast. He quickly swats the knife from his hand and gives him an electrify Rock Bottom through a table and checks his ass I to the smack down hotel. He leaves the table knowing that he has made a good reputation around here as someone you don’t want to mess with
Report Post Tip

Thanks for taking the time stopping by DwayneJohnson, unfortunately you missed the cutoff for this competition as the prizes have already been distributed. Look forward to seeing your submission in the next fair writing competition.

Report Post Tip

"Well, well, well, look who's finally graced us with their presence. MrKuku and his delightful posse of ignorance. It's truly awe-inspiring how you consistently manage to outdo yourself in the art of embarrassment. It's as if you were born with a natural talent for it, a gift from the gods. Bravo!

But let me make one thing abundantly clear: I won't let you slither away so easily. Time is of the essence, my dear friend, and I demand what rightfully belongs to me. I've endured this waiting game for far too long, and I won't tolerate any more delays or pathetic excuses. So, when will my money be delivered? Just as we agreed, in unmarked bills. No dodging, no fancy footwork. Give me what is rightfully mine.

And as for you, Wellerman, it seems you've decided to join this little party. But let me remind you, the competition closed its doors ages ago, with winners already announced. So, pray tell, why do you feel the need to get involved? Unless, of course, you're the one responsible for delivering my well-deserved $20 million? Is that it?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be here, patiently waiting for a response from someone who actually matters. The clock is ticking, gentlemen. Tick-tock, tick-tock."

Report Post Tip
MattCollins, The Rock was specifically told he was allowed to enter both contests.
Report Post Tip
Ask Wellerman he is the guy who told me so
Report Post Tip

I think there may be a bit of a miscommunication, DwayneJohnson. This contest has already ended. I believe Wellerman was referring to the two competitions that MrKuku is trying to run simultaneously.

Report Post Tip
What does the contest has to be approved as? Or is that different for something else?
Report Post Tip

The competition doesn’t have to be approved by anyone or as anything, DwayneJohnson

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Ah, DwayneJohnson, you've stumbled upon a topic that truly ignites my fiery disdain: the so-called approvals and the laughable notion of commissions, LOTS, and more. Allow me to enlighten you with a sharper and more pointed perspective.

Let me be unequivocally clear: the concept of needing approval from anyone or anything, especially from a commission, is an absolute load of bollocks. It's a farcical charade designed to make us feel like mere pawns in a game of bureaucratic nonsense. But I refuse to play along.

These supposed commissions, with their self-proclaimed authority, are nothing but self-aggrandizing buffoons in suits. They strut around, pretending to hold the keys to legitimacy, as if they have the audacity to dictate what is acceptable and what is not. Well, let me tell you, DwayneJohnson, it's all a bloody facade.

The truth is, greatness doesn't need approval. It doesn't bow down to some bureaucratic committee of self-appointed gatekeepers. True greatness defies their pathetic attempts to confine and control it. It rises above their narrow-minded standards and shatters the illusion of their importance."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Malcon-Tucker, don't forget that they pretend to approve every single competition, just so they don't lose face. This load of childish bullshit is laughable, really."

Report Post Tip

The Rock shakes @Malcolm-Tucker hand with respect

"No thats not what the Rock was talking about I meant something different but thank you.

Also to MattCollins The Rock apologizes to you The Rock must have gotten wrong information from this roody poo wellerman from the other street corner who was talken shit.  The Rock told him to shut his mouth or he would get checked into the smack down hotel and he backed off if you smell what The Rock is cooking.  So basically I'm not even worried about him.  Well sorry I missed the contest, can The Rock use this story for the next one?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Now DwayneJohnson since you're new here I don't want you to fall in with the wrong group. Everyone knows the Competition Commission oversees all competitions and has done so longer than Malcon-Tucker or Colonel_Ives has even been alive. 

And if you don't want to believe me just look the highly respected Nord from New York. He was just talking about how much trust he has in the Competition Commission just over HERE

I am confident the competition commission will recognise them as rightful finalists. 

So many others I could name that are in VERY high standings among the community that could tell you as well. I'd hate to see you go down such a dark path so early in your Competitive Competition career. 

Tutte does not no why continued harass and plagiarize LonelyWolf

Tutte wish original idea given to win. Not DD for cheat

Report Post Tip

What is the difference between approved and not approved.  Just more prize money? Which ones are better to join or are they both the same

Report Post Tip

"DwayneJohnson, there is no difference at all. This nonsense about commision approved or not is just a made up story created by Cuckoo, Wellerman and maybe some other people, just to make them feel like they're in control of something, when they are actually controlling shit. Don't worry about it and join any competitions you want, regardless of what these jokers tells you."

Report Post Tip

DwayneJohnson, approved competitions will Always pay the winners and not kill anyone.  It may be hard to believe, but MattCollins and others ran competitions in which a lot of people were killed.  They were disorderly messes.

People would rig contests, a bit like what LonelyWolf's dad did, but different. Other people would literally shoot and kill entrants, or even retire before handing the prizes outs.

There was also uncertified prize awarding to non-entrants, which was chaotic.  Non-entrants can still win in approved competitions, but there's a process.  Ancestors of  MattCollins and Colonel_Ives were thick as thieves with a guy who ran a contest that cost scores of lives, and was a stupid competition anyway.

I'll get in you in private to discuss, but I'd recommend not entering unapproved competitions. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Writing Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL