Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:05:02
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Diablo IV Started by: Nipsey on May 23, '23 16:53

So after playing all 3 betas, I'm convinced that this game should be fairly decent. It has more of a Diablo 2 feel, but with better graphics. Diablo 3 just seemed to "fast paced" compared to D2 and D4. I also like the skill progression, as (so far) it seems you can play out your build however you'd like with infinite possibilities. 

I only got to try out Necro and Sorc classes, but I'm interested in trying out more once the game comes out. I'm also interested in how the seasons/battle pass will work. Also, PVP?

Anyways, if anyone else had a chance to play, let me know what you think.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It looks promising. I wondered how much possibilities there are to custom the characters, aside from the skills.

Report Post Tip

You can actually create your character which is pretty cool. Even in the beta it was pretty in-depth so I'm curious to see how it'll be in the full game. 

And in terms of armor, weapons, etc. you can do a ton of customization with that as well.

Played the betas maxed all the chars and I actually enjoyed playing them all, there's some seriously interesting skill trees and setups that's for sure, I just hope it doesn't lose its steam after a week of playing on release.

Report Post Tip
Fenton

Nice! I didn’t get a chance to try all of the classes, but I’m eager to. And yeah there are all sorts of possibilities with builds, playstyles, etc. I hope it doesn’t lose its steam either. I guess it depends on how much people play, and how in depth the end game is. I know I’ll be grinding pretty hard for the first few days lol.

And to be fair, we only got a tiny piece of the game. There’s more of the world to be explored and of course more story and dungeons.
Report Post Tip

I have a friend playing for a while already, he bought that pre-pack beta something. He claims that game is brining in so many new things that it is worth it, but it could be the honeymoon phase

Report Post Tip

Yeah I've seen some vague videos from streamers who have press versions of the game. It seems to offer a lot and should keep players busy for a while. I'm interested to see how the battle pass and stuff will work.

Report Post Tip

From the server test it looks good, but I here they have an issue with character balance but I guess we will all soon see how things go in a couple weeks.

Report Post Tip
Is hopefully as good as the hype that has been building for it. I fully plan on buying and playing it, but for almost $100 it better be good.
Report Post Tip

ive played diablo since it inception. loved them all.  i haven't been able to play this one yet but im really hoping its jsut as good as all the others

Report Post Tip

Based on reviews on OpenCritic, D4 is looking pretty good! Can't wait to play.

Report Post Tip
Got to do some of the betas. I think it’s going to be really solid
Report Post Tip

I didn't get to check out the beta but everything I'm hearing is it's alright but a bit too much d3 for my taste but who knows how it'll be once it actually comes out.

Report Post Tip

The time has come! See y'all on the battlefield.

Report Post Tip

Woooo, it is out! I still did not buy it as I don't trust Blizzard, but my time will come

Report Post Tip

Lol yeah I feel ya Zer0. It actually turned out better than I expected. Servers are great, no lag or queue times. But I understand the distrust for Blizzard. They have burnt us in the past :P

Playing the early open now... they did have a problem letting people log into the game a few hours ago but seems to be working fine now.   It does seem to have an issue of telling you how to do certain things in the game.  A lot of trail and error.   But overall I am having a good time with it so well worth the money.

Report Post Tip

I have seen quite a few ads, but not tried the beta, will wait till has been out for a while then pick it up maybe after any needed patching.   get fed up with buying something as it comes out and shit going wrong with it

Report Post Tip

Yeah the only issues that I've had are the log in issues that have popped up a couple of times. That kind of sucks and makes me wish they had an offline option for when things like that happen. But otherwise, I haven't had many problems.

Report Post Tip

I'm a big ass pig man that rams into people

The game is fun too, I'm playing as a necromancer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diablo IV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL