Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:18:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Tell me about your pets! Started by: FishTheKitty on Aug 03, '23 08:23

A cat, 21 years old.  Not terribly well, but she has survived longer than her brother and the golden retriever they bullied!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I’m currently pet sitting. So in addition to my two cats, I have two other cats and a rather fat hamster. This has become like sitting on a fence between north and South Korea. There are nervous meetings on boarders, occasional signs of peace that frequently turn into worried hissing and retreat. Things are improving over time and we are now in a pretty consistent state of passivity. All parties seem to have accepted their situation and found and uneasy truce. The hamster remains completely unaffected. And very, very fat. 

Report Post Tip

We have 2 cats Venus and Pandora. They are sisters from the same litter and will be 2 in May. We had a third cat Echo, but he went out on the 12th July last year and never came back :(

Report Post Tip
I've got 2 kids that seem like pets. I wonder if there is anywhere I can give them in to. Suggestions welcome
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Got myself two guinea pigs. Kids love them. Novelty wore off after about a month. Now I'm the one who feeds them and cleans their cage. Kids gave up because every time they took them out for a cuddle, they got weed or pooped on!
We have 2 dogs and a cat. Biscuit (Gravy) is a boxer hound and is 10 or 11 years old. She was a rescue dog and very difficult as a pup. She’s now a great dog that thinks she runs the house. Blaze (Louise) is a Belgian Malomois and is about 7-8. She should be vicious but is really a big baby. Both dogs will let strangers in the house but would not let them leave. Weird. Nitro(vious) is our black cat. Great snugger. Thinks she is the boss of the dogs.
Report Post Tip

one dog, brown American Pit bull, Bulldog mix, named Khali

We have a Boston Terrier and her name is Pepper.  She is black and white with brindle mixed in here and there.  She will be 4 years old on April 19th.  She is very hyper when playful mood.  She loves new toys to shred the stuffing all over the place.  She is smart as well as empathetic when we are upset, hurt or whatever.  If we get animated talking loud (not arguing) back and forth, she usually goes to Vittorio and jumps on His lap, puts her paws on His chest and basically tells Him to shush because mama is gonna win the word battle...lol.  If I try to take a nap without letting her in, she will knock on the bedroom door until it is opened.  She LOVES people and acts like she's never been petted or gotten any attention.  

We are getting another Boston to add to the family on the 18th.  We tell Pepper he will be her boyfriend so she has to train him right :P

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $52,719 Tip

One St Bernard dog, but currently looking after two others (another St Bernard and a schnauzer), and they are a nightmare! Yappy, bitey things. Already destroyed one of our PS4 controllers!

I have the laziest dog in the world. He’s fiercely loyal to our family, but a jackass to pretty much anywhere else.

he has a raised throne (an ottoman) in the middle of our living room which he has claimed as his own. If you put your feet up there on his space - you are getting the look.

Report Post Tip

Well.

1 puppy (golden retriever) 

7 Chickens 

29 Hebridean Sheep 

Tropical fish and Shrimps 

Why yes I have a cat ... a big fat lazy looking Garfield cat. And yes he watches movies with us. One thing he does not eat lasagna thank God.
Got three dog. Got a Chihuahua name Rebel a two German shepherd name Shadow and Lune. And got a bearded dragon name, Zelda.

16 month old todler boy - quite ferocious and runs uncontrollably - never listens. Hope its a phase  :D
9 year old cat - russian blue  -  9kg  big boy.  like 20 pounds for the metric impaired people.

cat lsitens more, made friends with the neighbourhood mice, fights of other cats and dogs from the property.

Get cats people !! :D

That's quite a big boy you got there, Santiago! He must be happy with all the treats you give him :P

Can't agree more about getting cats!! They're amazing and always there to cheer you up when you need it :D

I have a fat cat named Pekoe, she is lazy and picky when it comes to food.  She does not like playing with toys, in fact she rather lounge on her huge cat tree and sleep all day, when it comes to treats, she prefers temptations over wet food, though she likes tuna.  These temptations treats are lick crack to her, you can shake a garbage bag or a brown Wendy's bag and she wont pay no mind, you TOUCH her treat bag and she's up out of her sleep in a second running to your feet for them! 

Ohh pekoe! 

We have a dog and a cat the dog is named Leo the cat is named shadow shadow loves sardines I found out I ate a couple of them and threw them in the trash next thing you know she's got the trash knocked over licking the juice from it also not very quirky but Leo loves anything on the floor he'll chew the he'll out of anything that'd fair game he's just a pup teething so yeah 😉
Report Post Tip
We have 2 dogs. 1 is called Bailey and is a shiba inu. The other one is called novaly and its a chihuahua.
They truly are a part of our Family :)
Report Post Tip
I love my pet so much. He has been in my life for a long time. He has always been there of me. No matter if I’m in a great mood. Or devastated from a broken heart. Simon my pet pet is a great pet
Report Post Tip
Well. If you insist on knowing...

I have 2 doggie babies. The oldest is a 6 year old pit/lab mix named Zeke. He's 65lbs (29.48kg). He's mostly black with a white correct and white on his paws and a little pink dot on his black nose. He has brown eyes.
And I very recently rescued a puppy from the shelter. She's a 4 month old American Bully (I think that's a fancy word for Pitbull 🤷) named Willow. She's currently 28lbs (12.70kg). She's all Blue-Brindle and has Blue eyes

I love them so much ❤️
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell me about your pets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL