Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:23:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Tell me about your pets! Started by: FishTheKitty on Aug 03, '23 08:23
Now I have two dogs that I love with my life, I have always liked pets but my mother never let me have them. I like dogs more than cats, I once had a cat and she was super unpleasant but cute at the same time.
Report Post Tip

I have a 3 ½-yr-old kittie that we rescued from the country named Mynx. She was the only survivor of her litter and mama....a coyote got the rest. She was outside our window crying because the guys in the mancamp we were living in were feeding her....only they left for the weekend as it was Thanksgiving. She is a grey and white tuxedo.

She finally over the last year has decided it is okay to lay down in our laps for attention. She definitely has the typical alley cat mentality - we call her Little Miss Devil. 😆

Report Post Tip

A 2 year old Golden Retriever named Enzo (big formula 1 fans and he's red so come on!), he's the biggest, daftest goofball you've ever seen and eats rocks for fun apparently. 

Report Post Tip

got 2 jack russels called daisy and dotty from a adoption center and then i got a german sheperd called gizmos who i got for my 11th birthday and is shared custody with my parents as they grew too attached to him

Report Post Tip

No pets at the moment due to them dying a few months back. Had a tree frog and two hairy and smelly Guinea pigs. Frog was named Rex and died from being eaten by the crickets as I accidentally bought the large ones and not the small ones. Guinea pigs died from weird lumps on their legs and we didn't get them to the vet on time.  

Report Post Tip

I have a black dog, named Buddy. He’s a lab boxer hound mix. He currently has a torn ACL. :( He also lives with my black cat Dora. She’s all black with greenish yellow eyes. She has a fupa. It hits every step on the staircase when she runs upstairs. Dora is 14, Buddy is 11.

Report Post Tip

2 great danes (Moose & Daisy)

1 chihuahua (Ducky)

1 pug (Bruno)

The wife and myself own and run a dog daycare, we have 30-40 dogs each day.

Report Post Tip

I have two kids who feel like pets. I'd rehouse them if it was an option but I don't think my wife would go for it. Selfish of her really. 

Report Post Tip

We don't have any pets, but sometimes we have a dog that we have to take care of, it is Pekingese dog and even though those dogs are know for being loud and barking at everything, this one does nothing, absolutely nothing. During the day, it sleeps in the bed or just lies there, doing absolutely nothing, when it wants to pee, it comes to you and does bark bark and you go, she either pees or takes a shite and voila. Go back home, sit in bed and do nothing, eat, pee, repeat. I love that dog.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell me about your pets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL