Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:29:46
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Where is the one place on your bucket list to visit? Started by: BulletToothTony on Nov 17, '23 02:17

Recently I've been writing a bucket list of places I must see before I'm to old to do so..

First on that list is Japan, just to experience the culture.

But I have to sit on a cushion, on the floor and be served tea by a geisha.. paper walls and all that.. 

The place that Sir David Attenborough went to, that create bubbles in a magical river in Brazil. 

What's your top must see in nature?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
So many places to see, so many places to go..

I think It’d no one place that really sticks out for me. However I do hope to be able to visit all continents before it’s to late!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I would say the rainbow ice caves in what I believe is in Norway. Unfortunately their rather dangerous. I would also like to enjoy some hot springs and Korean bbq.
Report Post Tip
Scotland and Ireland. Since I'm half each I'd love to see the historic buildings and museums. Plus drinking with locals would be a blast and a half
Report Post Tip

India. There are so many amazing placas to visit there and I want to visit them all. Same with Japan. Both are places with beautiful landscapes and intriguing cultures

Report Post Tip

I have been to Japan and I am definitely planning to go again hopefully next year. Best time of my life! Other places on my bucket list though, Italy is number one, but I want to see Europe in general. Have only left the US once for Japan, so definitely want to go to more countries!!

Report Post Tip

Oh I don’t know. I’ve never been much of a travel guy.

inguess what I’d like to do is go through Rome and the Vatican. I think that would be pretty cool.

Report Post Tip

I never in my whole been to england. That wud b something.

I been 2

1) Germany

2)Canada

3)Denmark

4)USA

5)Switzerland

6)Netherland

7)Luxembourg

8)Belgium

9)France

10)Spain

Report Post Tip

I’ve always wanted to watch the northern lights. So somewhere like Iceland or Greenland. Always wanted to just smoke and watch that show 

Report Post Tip

Still set on visiting a lot more of Europe, namely Germany and Switzerland. I’m a history nut and I’d love to visit Russia sometime but that one might be out of the question for another couple decades or whenever the governments figure their shit out. Could also look at Serbia actually, have an interest for there.

Report Post Tip

Managed to check off a few so far

Egypt, Cuba, Spain, Germany, USA.

Still want to get to Italy, Japan, Brazil.

Just need to wait for the kids to get older now as currently every vacation is back to Florida for Disney World.

Report Post Tip

I wanna visit heaven make it a permanent residence one day I hope god lets me in so I can visit all the loved ones I have lost 

Report Post Tip

For me is some of the off the beaten track places like cabodia for angkor wat, bagan and Yangon in myanmar and Chiang Mai style sites which are plentiful around south east asia.   Problem is some of the places like Myanmar and Cambodia not always the safest

Report Post Tip
I’m dying to get to the Pacific Northwest. Portland and Seattle sound like a great place to visit. I really want to see the coast!
Report Post Tip

I would love to visit England and see a Liverpool game. I would love to see the Beatles crosswalk. I would also like to see some of mma gyms they have out there as well!

Report Post Tip

Your moms house. BOOM! headshot lol. No seriously I'm not much of a traveler but I hope to see the pyramids eventually. 

Report Post Tip

A bucket list implies many places so hard to pick just one off the list but tops are

Tuscany, Italy

La Rambla & Madrid, Spain

Havana & Vinales, Cuba - almost made it here but our puddle jumper pilot was detained thankfully prior to our departure and not after

London

Paris

Saint Petersburg

Brazil, too many cities to name

Report Post Tip

I would love to visit Italy, and many other places  like Egypt, Spain. It takes money that I really don't have right now. I've only just started to work so it's going to take time

Report Post Tip

I would really like to go to Alaska, it seems like a chill place for sure

Report Post Tip

I have some new places on my list

The Great Barrier Reef
The Great Wall of China

Petra, Jordan 
Aurora Australis, Antarctica 
Machu Picchu, Peru 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Where is the one place on your bucket list to visit?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL