Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:58
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
4th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition. Started by: -Ladyfighter- on Nov 08, '11 17:53

Going through her mom’s belonging young Ladyfighter finds a box with the letters 4th Round on it. Wondering what is was, she opens the box and finds notes. Letters, sticky notes and even a poster. Reading this all she finds out, her mom was organizing Boxing events in the New York Boxing Arena. Ladyfighter decides to go to the arena and see what is left of it. The building seems to be fine and when she enters, she sees no casuatlies or broken things.

A woman was cleaning the arena and sees young Ladyfighter entering. “Oh my goodness, its you. You are Ladyfighter’s daughter. I am so happy to see you. I was your mom’s best friend. My name is Emaya. Come to the office so we can talk”.

Ladyfighter follows Emaya into the office. Emaya starts talking about the other boxing rounds. Ladyfighter listens and gets more excited. This is great. When Emaya stops talking, Ladyfighter says: “Thank you so much Emaya, I am glad you were here to tell me all of this. I will for sure take over my mom’s work and get the Boxing rounds running again”.

Emaya smiles and leaves. Ladyfighter looks at the contestants of the 4th Round. There are a few dead people on the list. Ladyfighter starts making a new announcement for the 4th Round.

Putting the poster on the announcement board, she hopes the last spots can get filled soon and the Boxing contest can start again.

1 JackieBoy
2 Emaya
3 GodOfWar
4 Stan_Smithjr
5 Tig
6 YouAreHere
7 Ashes
8 CharlesAlderton
9 Phili-Stein
10 Kpacu
11 Marty
12 harfie
13 doogle
14 AlabamaWorley
15 Cristoalthor
16 Bliss
17 KeithGandor
18 southwillrise13
19 T-Man-The-Second
20 Doug
21 Fawkes

Put your name in the thread and the round will start when we reach 32 contestants.

Because there are a lot of new arrivals in this world, I will explain the rules for the boxing game once more. The boxing fights are decided by dices. The winner or loser have nothing to do with ingame stats. Just the luck of the dices rolling in your favor. There will be NO entrance fee. Just putting a role playing reply is enough to participate. 

Report Post Tip

Barbara trots down the street on her 5th visit to the shop for her beloved husband Jim to get him some beer and batteries for his TV Remote. As she walks down towards the shop she notices in the shop window the boxing tournament. It says to sign up inside so she decides to give it a go without telling Jim.

She enters the shop and walks towards the desk. She looks at the clerk who glares at her with amazement.

What?! Just because I'm old that doesn't mean I can't box. I've learnt a few moves from having to watch Jim's crap on the Tele day in day out. I'm sure I can give this a go.

She signs her name down on the sheet and debates to herself whether she should put Jim's name down too. After a minute she decides to include Jim's name to get him off his fat ass and do some exercise. She writes down the names on the sheet to join the fights..

Barbara-Royle
Jim-Royle

I think Jim would love to do a bit of boxing.. he has a lot of anger that man.

She smiles at the clerk.

I'd also like to buy this beer and these batteries. You know what Jim's like.. if I don't get him these batteries he will go off in a mood.

Barbara pays the clerk and heads back home where she tells Jim the news of the tournament he's about to take part in.

Report Post Tip

SKADOOSH gets word that the Boxing comp is back in town, Excited he heads over crossing alleyways and detours to get there quickly in case there are no more spot crossing road he is almost ran over by a taxi. he arrives at the arena seeing many fighters gathering he thinks to him self this would be a great way to get some cash. he walks over to the sign in sheet and writes his name in big bold letters 

SKADOOSH!

satisfied he pulls a flask from his coat pocket and takes a chuck then tucks it safely back in place, looking around at the different fighters he agrees "Yes this should be an easy score!" SKADOOSH then heads out of the arena as he is on a tight schedule has he is leaving he spots an elderly woman leaving also, "Surely she didnt sign up!?"

Report Post Tip

The_Bearjew was just minding his own business walking around and over heard some people mention something about a boxing tournament and thought it might be a good idea to bash some skulls in with his fist instead of his baseball bat for once. Walking into the arena The_Bearjew surveys his surroundings and the people training in it, he notices a line forming around a table assuming that was were you sign up he waited paitently in the line. Upon getting to the front the man looks at him and tells his to signs his name, So The_Bearjew picks up the pen and signs on the dotted line.

"Can't wait to see the competition, and hopefully pummel some of them"

The_Bearjew Smiles and walks out of the arena to get ready for the fights.

Report Post Tip

Relapse takes a handfull of pills before heading out of the door. He puts on his blue silk suit with an orange tie tucked in. He walks out into the streets and hears the newly welcomed Boxing Arena and sees SKADOOSH in the audiance. Relapse looks around to see if the coast is clear then he runs up to him and punches him in the face. He gets on top of him and sits on his chest droping some pills up on his face.

I make it rain, I make it rain on them hoes!

Sweeney stands up and kicks him in the gut then back towards to the sign up sheet. He signs his name: Relapse

Then, he turns around and takes out his flask, taking a drink out of it. He looks back down, dizzy from the pills and vodka mixture. Looking down he sees SKADOOSH crying. A Job well done, Relapse says. Then, he walks away into the light.

Report Post Tip

Waltzes up to the LadyFighter.

I would like to partake in your competition.

Report Post Tip

I've got the golden hands baby. Sign me up.

Report Post Tip

Pokes his head into the office and looks for LadyFighter

I will take part!

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy approaches LadyFighter who is outside of the arena and tips his hat to show respect.

I would love to give it a shot and enter in this, I fancy myself a fighter and a lucky man. Sign me up!

Lights up a cigar and smiles waiting for others to sign up.

Report Post Tip

MisterBlue walks in the door. He's wearing his signature dark blue suit and fedora. He waltzes up to the sign-up sheet. MisterBlue reaches in his breast pocket and pulls out a silver pen. He signs his name on the sheet. Boxing was always a noble pursuit and he knew that he had what it took to bring honor to his family and his bloodline. With a smile, he turned and left. It was time for him to train he needed to be in top condition for his first fight.

Report Post Tip

A screech of tyres makes the crowd part instinctively as a small comedy sized car comes racing around the corner. Painted in a myriad of chaotic colours with a large oersized fox tail attached to the aerial this aint no ordinary car. The purple smoke rings spewing out of its exhaust die down and the crowd holds its breath as a Green wig pops out of the sun roof quickly followed by the hideously painted face of a clown.

"Just to let you all know" The Clown proclaims in a theatrical voice

"I intend to go FUCKING NATIVE on Alabamas ass. Count me in. That is all"

With a strange suction noise the clown disappears back inside the car, seeming some how to defy the laws of physics... "Aint no way he should be able to fit in there" you think to yourself as with a dash of panache the car screeches of the cans tied to its back bumper jangling down the street.

Report Post Tip

Autumn_Sonata scribbles his name and starts taping his fists

"Haven't knocked anyone out in a long while this should be good."

Report Post Tip

Stick me in Ladyfighter.  I quite fancy laying down some whoop ass on Alabama!

Report Post Tip

A chance to beat up Alabama, Tweek and EvilClown? This is too good to miss.

Sign me up!

Report Post Tip

Txas Pickles moseys on in, and affixes his 47 Enterprises ©®™ Official Bare-Knuckled Boxing Handlebar Mustache on his upper lip.

I've been itchin' fer a . . . well . . . Texas sized whoopin' to lay on someone since I showed up to the Motor City!  Sign me up!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!  REMEMBER GOLIAD!

Report Post Tip

Kassandra giggles as she looks at the list. The blood and violence makes her blood rush but she wasn't one to fight. She mainly kept to herself but she couldn't help cheering on her fellow Detroit members and leaders.

Go Detroiters!

With a laugh she sits by to watch people stepping up with the will to fight with others.

Report Post Tip

You see a mid built guy walk into the office. He smiles.

Ill love to be apart of this, sign me up.

Bud begins to laugh.

Report Post Tip

A flash of fire explodes near the signees. Fawkes twirls into sight.

"I've already signed up,but I'm here to let you all know,I'm coming for you all!"

Points a feather to Texas Pickles.

But I'm a coming especially for you Pic! Get ready for my patented  Fawkes faux fire flash fury fool fly-punch!

Report Post Tip

Pickles turnes his attention to the man with the feather.

Your Fawkes Faux Fire Flash Fury Fool Fly-Punch doesn't scare me.  I have my famous West-Texas-Tornado-Two-Part-Pickles-Power-Punch!

Report Post Tip

Stan Smith Jr watches as a few of the fighters start fluffing there feathers and bragging about how they are gunna slap the taste outta each others mouth ect, Stan thinks up a plan a plan that will help make him the champion.

Grabbing an assosiate from the cadoras Familly he whispers in his ear the assosiate nods his head

" Ok Sir consider it done "

And scampers off

Smiling Stan wanders off towards the warehouse district smiling

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 4th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL