Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas: A Godfather Council Announcement Started by: AlabamaWorley on Nov 14, '11 16:45

I got a word wrong.

Sue me :P

Report Post Tip

speech impediments are no laughing matter :P

Report Post Tip

THE_SINGER claps.

This city, this Las Vegas, is where i lay my head everynight. To see that the Mob will come back and run this city delights me and it always does. Finally all those gangsters will get out of here. I wish good luck on anyone that goes to this city and wishes to set up shop.

Report Post Tip

The Godfather Council should be applauded for making Las Vegas fair game for any ambitious mobster willing to work their way up from scratch.

This is an outstanding idea.

It will also give men like Hurley a way to see their name in bold again, before committing suicide.

Report Post Tip

i will sue you for all you are worth!

Report Post Tip

I really like this idea because this is what real mafia is and it really ads to the game for the time being. I applaud the Godfather Council on this decision and my luck goes to anyone who wants to make a crew in Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Until a Godfather has taken the helm of the city I believe Specs.

Report Post Tip

Looks like the competition over in Vegas is heating up already can we take bets? haha

Report Post Tip

Well, this run to Vegas and set up scheme is going over smashingly

Report Post Tip

Ah, ok.  Thanks you guys.

Report Post Tip

I absolutely love the excitement when a city is left to a bunch of nobodies to make a name for themselves. Interesting to see what they can do.

I agree with Mikey and I predict it will be equally exciting to see this happen in Las Vegas as well.

Report Post Tip

5) Las Vegas will remain open until a Godfather takes control of the city and closes it.

With this in mind i do not see why people with a couple of BG's have rushed out to purchase a HQ. The ones alive now i bet will not be alive a week. To move to LV, claim the city and eventually get GF is an extremely long haul. I expect in a month at least someone will move there and take GF, the people there now are just passing time.

Report Post Tip

One point awarded to IG-88 for witty banter.

Two points deducted for having a shit name.

Report Post Tip

_Thor_ My Greek God homoerotic imposter like friend.

You clearly have no idea how this thing works.  Watch and Learn.

Report Post Tip

Learn from a thug who has been here 5 minutes?

This should be interesting.

Report Post Tip

Botulism dont write a check Cavemans ass can't cash, my friendddd!

He could very easily be taking to the bank and denied...

Report Post Tip

the strategy is quite simple, put enough friends together and hope for the best.  Only keep leaders in the city the group of friends trust as the no outside rule helps scares off competition if one man can remove all.    clears out some middle rankers who down the line could of been a problem come war time.  Is not the first time have seen these schemes i just wait to see with time who spreads out into LA to stake their claim.  I would also ask are protection orders from vegas as valid as other cities if LV is on it's own?

Report Post Tip

5) Las Vegas will remain open until a Godfather takes control of the city and closes it.

What if a group of LV leaders decide that no more auths shall be necessary and close the city on their own?  Does the godfather council still have power over the city?  Or if someone is voted as the acting godfather of LV, will the rest of the cities intervene if they decide to close the city to new open auths?

Report Post Tip

I dont know why, but I have an image of the Roman Colosseum  of yore.

I can see GodFather 'Bamma sitting in the stands screaming for blood, while the Crewleaders glatiators are fighting it out.

Now I have an image of GF 'Bamma sitting up in the stands eating peanuts and marking down his game card on a fresh tablet.

Report Post Tip

Sexy applaudes the crowed.

Awesome guys, lets propose this wonderful idea to.......?
Fill a city with weak targets so you can run them all into the ground?
Super!!

Now I know some killings were from inside Las Vegas,
and even the reasont killings of Caveman were necissary.

But all I am sayying is with all these rules and regualtions,
You would think,
it would be opportunity to set up, for a possitive chance.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas: A Godfather Council Announcement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL