Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
You mess with the beard you get the horns. Started by: JesseJames on Dec 01, '11 04:01

Stan nods at Kev in agreement

Well since its become a bitching fest over Chicago, Detroit and Philly i for one am saddened by the fact that Vegas has had the limelight along with Chicago and Philly for to Damn long, What about New Orleans? New York? Damn it Even Saint Luis has been mentioned though we wont go into details about that

Stan shudders at the thought of Hound and Superx pleasing GF jessejames

Now i want no i demand a fair suck of the sav here now apart from mardi Gras and black Voodoo magic what do we got to do to get some limelight here? Damn it i dont want to hear anything more about Chicago,Vegas, Philly or Detroit or St Luis pleasing of JJ God we slaughtered Detroit and they still want the headlines enough is enough I am going to picket this street courner with my sign intill New Orleans or that other place run by Stallion get some limelight though only give New york about 10 seconds we dont want them getting ahead of themselves do we?

Stan hold up a sign and starts paceing back and forth GIVE NEW ORLEANS MORE LIME LIGHT

Report Post Tip

New Orleans Who?

Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call for attention. They just shine and the attention finds them.

In otherwords. Do something that will make an impact and make people sit up and take notice of New Orleans, hell doing anything will be a nice start. Because at the moment every single of you just fade to grey to the point where its hard to tell if your even concious at all

-JaxTeller

Report Post Tip

Stands behind JaxTeller blasting "I'm on one" by DJ Khaled and dancing and pointing at Jax

Sorry couldn't resist...

Report Post Tip

The point I'm making is this, Chicago agreed Detroit overstepped it's boundaries as far as the Philly situation I'm sure. Chicago brought this all on Philly by leading the fucking charge, anyone and everyone (in other cities)can see this.

When some WiseGuy from the "lead" city openly questions the Philly city head and every member in the city, you expect the death of that person for overstepping the boundaries (especially coming from a city that should be leading by example). Now when that cities RHM comes out and backs it followed by the WiseGuys CL telling everyone to pretty much "get fucked, I'm promoting him to Made"...what do you think would happen?

The line of respect and disrespect were completely blurred in the streets and a shit storm rained down on a city and random people. Look at the speeches and responses that popped up after that one speech, it was fucking mind numbing.

It makes a big difference who gives the speech, a BIG fucking difference.

Again, let me throw this out there, I'm far from bitter about the take down. I can't even think of a time my blood line was bitter about being killed in a "war", I'm annoyed at one thing that I've pointed out 40 times in this speech. Obviously I wouldn't be saying this if the take down never happened, mainly because the opportunity would have never presented itself like this. One + one =

Report Post Tip

We all get it. No one cares what you're annoyed by. Deal with it.

This is the last time I'll even address this endless and pitiful attempt to rally other cities against Chicago. The fact is the line of respect and disrespect were never blurred in Chicago. A Chicago member started a conversation to discuss some of the things that happened surround Philadelphia. The higher up members came out and defended his ability to start such a discussion. Now the tone may have been confrontational and some may have seen it as disrespectful however I will point out that beyond that discussion you will find no more incidences of Chicago members talking about Philadelphia members in a disrespectful tone. The line was clearly drawn for Chicago.

No one is saying that people can't make minor mistakes and still live as long as they're willing to correct those mistakes and avoid them in the future.

Now in that same conversation you will find members of Detroit also participating in a very confrontational and possibly disrespectful tone. While I don't agree with so much with the tone taken, as I didn't when it was used by Chicago members, I would agree that their participation in an open discussion of said events is warranted. However, unlike Chicago, it did not end there. Later, in what was not an open discussion but merely an announcement, Detroit members reared their ugly heads to once again spew venom and disrespect towards Philadelphia. I'll say it again, this was not done during a discussion. It was done at an announcement. It was pointless and unnecessary and pointing that out is the only thing you'll find members of Chicago saying at that announcement. For Chicago the line was clear. For Detroit it was not. This is another clear sign of the failure of the upper structure of Detroit to be able to control the people under them and only serves to strengthen the reason Chicago decided to give the go ahead for this take down.

My final point here is the idea that "Chicago agreed Detroit overstepped it's boundaries as far as the Philly situation" isn't a fair assumption to make and it doesn't really matter one way or the other. I was not there when the decision was made. I don't know if JesseJames agreed with Philadelphia's reasons or completely ignored them. It doesn't matter. The bottom line is Chicago had their reasons and Philadelphia had their reasons as did every other city. It doesn't matter if the reasons where the same or it they agreed with each others reasons.

Report Post Tip

Apparently one person does if they feel the need to defend the undefendable, right?

Rally other cities? I could give two fucks what any other city does, trust that. They could blow each other up and leave Chicago as the last city standing, wouldn't make a shit of difference to me. So, we can bury that notion.

What you fail to see is that he had no right to make that speech, no matter how you look at it. It was a completely disrespectful bashing of the leaders of Philly. Let's take the time to list his main points.

"Mistakes!
Errors of judgement!
Unlawful killings!
Lack of leadership!"

Who the fuck was he to bring any of that up, especially the last one? Fact of the matter is he had no right and to defend it added fuel to a fire that was just starting to burn. I'd love for anyone to make a speech of that fashion towards Chicago and lets see what happens. Someone recently came out and said some people in Chicago wanted "severe punishment" to someone making a satire speech with the same title but far less (actually none) disrespect towards the city of Chicago in it's contents...what?

Failure to control, failure to disciple, where is the line there? You can get away with anything once in Chicago I suppose? Nice to know. Chicago has proved it can give a fuck less of others opinions on the matter with the promotion of the person that had everyone questioning what the fuck is going on. They were then told to fuck themselves in a "what are you gonna do about it?" fashion. Are you gonna say "it's none of their business?". Hopefully, it'll further prove my fucking point.

I'm not sitting here saying Detroit didn't cross some line in how they were acting towards Philly, I'm saying Chicago is full of shit on this matter because they obliterated that fictitious line with the backing of that speech.

It actually does, one option leads to hypocrisy and the other makes my argument non-existent. To say it doesn't matter and that a city can simply turn a nose towards it's own actions is insane. Starting to become the norm though.

Right now you're running on nubs because you don't have a leg to stand on. I'm happy we can move on with our lives though.

Report Post Tip

So let me get this right EskimoBrother,,  You have no issue with the take down nor the reasoning behind it, you're only beef is who made the speech explaining it?  Had Godfather Jesse not been the one to inform everyone as to the reasons a city was leveled you wouldn't be out here bitching a fit for 2 days?  

Am I understanding this right?  

Report Post Tip

I don't see how it's so hard to understand?

UrEskimosBrother has an issue that JesseJames and the city of Chicago have used disrespect in the streets towards Philly as a reason to takedown Detroit. When FattyFats did the same not so long ago and was not punished. I would like to add the fact FattyFats was a discussion and Dets was in an announcement is neither here or there in my eyes. Disrespect is disrespect in whatever form for me.

He also says he has no issues with any of the other reasons given or none given reasons were for the takedown. You just accepts that is a way of life round here. The big dogs can move when and why they want.

Report Post Tip

This disrespectful behavior shown by a RH and then seemingly ignored was my reasoning for feeling that this should happen.  I feel it was fair.  As I very clearly showed while speaking in another discussion, Fatty presented facts, while the RH in question spewed personal insults.  I found that to be disgusting, and made it so I no longer wanted to do business with them.  I am not JesseJames, I did not tell JesseJames to war over it.  I am not the Godfather council, nor did I ask any member in it to war.  I am not a member of Philly, and quite honestly do not care which cities the comments were made to, that isn't the example that I want set for people in my city.  I dont want the RHs of Chicago thinking that is an acceptable way to spark a conversation.  I am not being hypocritical in expecting better from a RH. It is a little ironic that sons of the deceased continue to come to these shores to argue in sucha  disrespectful fashion that their fathers shouldn't have been killed for being too disrespectful. 

At the end of the day, anyone can be taken out.  The whole world agreed that Detroit was well out of line.  Apparently so far that hasn't happened to Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

Ok, there has been a lot of accusations thrown about in this speech. A lot of people having a go at JesseJames and Chicago for the reason behind this war, and then bringing up my speech from a few weeks ago. I have received many comments within this thread against me. Until now, I had decided not to address them, however, the time has come for me to speak out.

Firstly, everyone is having a go at JesseJames and Chicago. From what I have heard, this was a Godfather Council decision. Not a Chicago decision. JesseJames is merely acting is a mouth piece for the GF Council on this. Maybe next time he should step back, let someone else explain and let that person get the stick for it.

Secondly, when it comes to my earlier speech. Just have a look what has happened since it. It is all positive.

Cataclysmic, the mafioso who's auth I mentioned, has stepped down due to 'other obligations.' Undead-Tom, the RHM who's unprofessional action in streets I criticised suicided. LottaBEssen has clearly shown she wants to move the city forward, and is not afraid to tell a fellow leader to disband if she feels they are not giving 100%. This is always a brave then to do. Something I salute her for.

And Cataclysmic's replacement? Pharol. And you can tell by my comments in LottaBEssen's coming out street what I think of you..'you are an intelligent, determined, loyal mafioso, and you deserve this auth'

Like I mentioned in my original speech, Philly was struggling. Everyone agreed, even Philly members. And since the speech, Philly has grwon. Become stronger. A very good auth. A city is only as strong as its weakest leader. Now with LottaBEssen and Pharol, Philly has a strong leadserhip partnership. something which it perhaps did not have, for various reasons, with either Tonks or Cataclysmic.

So bringing it back to the issue in hand. Criticism for my original speech and the actions of this war. I feel that the 2 are not connected. And those trying to connect them to highlight some sort of hypocrisy are very wide of the mark. As from my original speech, I merely highlighted issues, many of which have been addressed internally by Philly.

I was highlighting issues within Philly that the whole world could see.
Detroit were insulting Philly and clearly had an agenda against them.

Now much to many of yours fustration, I will not reply to any responders to this mini speech, because as far as I was concerned, a line was drawn in the sand weeks ago about my speech, and everyone had got on with things. It is dissapointing people have bought up something that happened a week ago when whinging about their fathers death. Please continue bitching about losing your father, but please, it is not justfiable to bring my good name into it.

Report Post Tip

I see, I see.

So in short it's ok if we criticize the auths of a city head (and the city head) as long as "our problem" steps down and someone we agree with sets up? I'm just making sure what's acceptable and what's not, could be good for future reference. After all, I'm a know nothing thug who's learning about street behavior from people with a "good name" in the streets. Teach me kind sir!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You mess with the beard you get the horns.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL