Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 00:47:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Does Transistor Want To Be Kuku? Started by: MrKuku on Mar 18, '24 10:53

The tips in this thread make me jealous.

Report Post Tip

King-Cobra, Jesus turned water into wine. I've turned mutes and hermits into Street speakers and active donators. And still some would deny my value. I fall on the sword so that this world may live. So give credit where credit is due; to accounts receivable. 

Sisu, I am proud of you, son. 

Report Post Tip

King-Cobra i agree, tipping as handsomely as some do, whether it's to their own mirror image or not can be stuff that makes good honest men like ourselves jealous.

I mean, in my household obviously any money i bring in is immediately ripped out of my hands or pants, which we all know is either or really!

But come sit down next to me on my couch, the redhead is gone and i still have a few cold ones in the fridge that are not too far beyond the expiration date last time i checked!!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Why did Transistor shoot Warmonger's father, his own RHM? Was Albino as unfairly persecuted as John_Fareham? Or was he a traitor, as the rumours suggest? Is Transistor the new Constipated?
Report Post Tip

Tryouts for the Albino Memorial All Star Team will be held at 3:00 p.m. today. They will be held at the Uptown Detroit Subsurface Mafia Basketball Gymnasium (formerly the 12th Street Public Toilets) and will continue until we have a solid starting five. Please be advised that if you bring bodyguards with you to the tryout, they may be shot.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $80,085 Tip

I won’t be able to make it to the tryouts today, my gym shorts are in the wash. 

Report Post Tip
BadxWolf, what happened to Smiths? He was a good man. He had a bright future ahead of him.
Report Post Tip

I'm sure many of you are wondering why kuku (or the kooks as I call him lovingly) are constantly battling.

I'm sure many of you are wondering why kuku are constantly battling.

why kuku are constantly battling.

Look, I'm sure many of you are wondering "why Kuku are constantly battling". It's because Transistor so badly wants to emulate me, but can't make it one sentence into his own speech without embarrassing himself. Maybe if he were a multi-generation Leader of the Streets, it would come to him more naturally. But he isn't, and it doesn't. And that's OK. It's a good lesson for Sisu to watch play out: that's why I'm the famous one, son. 

Report Post Tip

Kind of ironic MrKuku considering Albino was never Right Hand Man and yet you've definitely said he was more than once.

Don't be embarrassed though. We all make mistakes. At least this was a lesson for you.

Warmonger, that's good to know, so the father was murdered for betrayal and the son was bumped up a level for it? If Transistor could run his crew with half the ability that I run the Streets, we could dream of a time beyond rebuild and purges. My offer to mentor him is still open. Pass him this message with my best regards. Would you like some money, son?
Report Post Tip
You're a good man, Warmonger, though bitter and clingy. I'll take the high road and suggest we put an end to this squabbling.

1 million to the first person who offers a word of praise for Warmonger right here on this corner.
Report Post Tip

I've heard Warmonger called a lot of things lately - murderer of the Streets, killer of Mafia journalism, butcher of the SaddleFlashing family inheritance ((to name a few) not that I'm pointing fingers) - but Transistor's parrot boy? That seems a bit of a stretch.

I would praise him for not being a parrot.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip
Well done SaddleFlashing. This could be the beginning of a close emotional bond between you two. Al-Bundy, promote him?
Report Post Tip

As someone who proclaims to be so prolific on the streets MrKuku, I'd expect you to be better informed. I have already begun to rise above the squabbling and help you out of the hole your lineage has dropped you in. Your suggestion is admirable, but you're late on the jump.

Report Post Tip

BobJimDaveJohnRobTom, what do you all think about this?

Care to provide us with another compliment for Warmonger, as he is graciously following my lead and attempting to bury the hatchet? 

Report Post Tip
"Unfortunally I dont think any want to be a Kuku, not even himself"

"It seems now like he has done so much damage so even my kuku-watch had been canseld sonce he never ever can try to be a normal person. He just need attention so my my advice is ignore, ignore and finally ignore"

"Life to important than to get in a deal with such weirdos. Sorry but this is the case"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

That's good advice, Rufus, and it's great to see you again. Have a million dollars, on me. 

Report Post Tip
Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Transistor. The note "From MrKuku

"Keep it and you soon payed your bill to him..."

Like I said when Sisu did the same, Rufus, I am glad to see the money paid on to those who need it. I have always been a positive force on The Streets, despite the belligerence and pettiness of my antagonizers. And one day Transistor will pay it forward himself to another desperate soul, and they will do the same, and on and on, until my generosity is just the forgotten seed out of which blossomed a community. I don't need credit or gratitude. I am happy you're happy. In fact, there's a very good chance Transistor and Warmonger are only where they are today as a knock-on result of an act of kindness my ancestors performed. 

Boat drinks, Rufus. Boat drinks. 

Report Post Tip
Was so glad to moneylaundring that pack of cash since I hate dirty money.

So im happy.

No drinks so early, keep it MrKuku!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Does Transistor Want To Be Kuku?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL