Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:43:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Does Transistor Want To Be Kuku? Started by: MrKuku on Mar 18, '24 10:53

Thank you RufusWatchdog. Tyki_Mikk is considering something similar too. It's people like yourself, Tyki_Mikk and Sisu that will be the doorway for this youngster to start correcting his ancestors wrongdoings. I'm so glad to see yet more of our fantastic community chipping in to help this homeless fellow. Just yesterday he was a hopeless joke. Today, he's one step closer to correcting that and now only $78,000,000 in debt! I'm unsure if Transistor agrees with the compassionate approach but as MrKuku's debt continues to get paid off, I'm hoping he will come around.

Let's be clear on one thing though, MrKuku. While I am willing to attempt to help you bury this hatchet and spare your future generations from the wrath of Transistor, you better ensure he continues to get his money you owe him. I am only so capable in how I can help. You must continue to do your part. But well done you for getting there slowly - even if it is currently only with the aid of others. I feel you're growing. I'm proud of you.

You've even made Goomba, that's an impressive improvement over your recent ancestors too, right? Perhaps one day, someone may even think you're worthy of being a real mobster... But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Baby steps, yeah? Keep it up.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $9,716,969 Tip

Warmonger, it's difficult for me to take you at your word. Your lineage is notorious for their leaders finding them untrustworthy. How do I know you're approaching our new friendship in good faith? You said yourself that you are only so capable of being any help, and believe me, son, that is abundantly clear. Do you believe that a man can change? Natural charisma is powerful but dangerous, I try to fit in, but I'm built of a higher quality. Where I go, people follow. When I speak, people listen. Here's an olive branch: I target my talents precisely where you and your leader are severely lacking, and help bring an audience to your Street speeches. In return, we declare a peace. How does that sound?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"Do you believe that a man can change?"

Just this have a asked MrKuku a couple of times and now he want other to do this which he himself never can do.

Oh, his dead, what a surprise. Hope he soon will change.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Denji was MrKuku

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey Transistor, using your own analysis, OliverQueen  owes me $126m.  So you owe me $66m of it

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Sisu - can you provide names to those you allude to here?

And while you find it easy to call yourself a leader of the streets by drawing people into conversation… I actually know of several great speakers that have left the streets altogether because they grew tired of your incessant boasting and didn’t feel like dealing with you anymore. One of them mentioned something about it being like playing chess with a pigeon and was sick of picking up the pieces.

Report Post Tip

Give you the names of the people that have grown weary of your bullshit and dont want to be drawn into inane conversation with you anymore…

Think about that for a minute Dipshit.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $1,513,869 Tip

OR does Kuku want to be Transistor? Makes sense.

Report Post Tip
Yeah MilaHoney it is sure He wsntd jyst that. No doubt of it at all ;)

Rufus laughs all the the out into he street he were going to. Still looking when to find that damded kuku.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Does Transistor Want To Be Kuku?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL