Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:30
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Pharol the tyrant Started by: arabella on Dec 02, '11 23:42

Dont believe what he says about being a good guy!

My Ma did not wake up yesterday, she was a good woman it was her first time here in this thing. I was confused and when I stepped out side for the first time the light was bright in my eyes and I was approached by an Earner from Pharol's crew. He told me I needed to sign up fast with his family and so led by the hand I did.

55 minutes later I discovered that my only friend had gotten shelter in a LasVegas family I am a thug I had been alive for little over 2 hours.

Because I knew no different at the time I left the crew I was with in Philly and moved over to Las Vegas. I did not think this would be a problem, hell I had commited about 3 crimes in total.

It was a problem.

A really big one.

As soon as the boss of this family, a guy called Pharol came on he went out of his way to mail me and accuse me of being untrustworthy, the guy does not even know me. Not only that my current crew leader now wants me dead becasue this other guy is breathing down his neck and making demands. I don't understand. Why does he want a thug to suicide? I can't suicide. I have asked but the option is not open to me. Instead he makes demands.

I pleaded with this Philly boss to let me stay alive. But he answers me in riddles.

So now he wants me to kill myself then come back straight away, what is the point in that? I will have the same name and 5 less crimes. Does it make you hard Mr PhillyPharol?

Please advise what I should do. Much love ara.

To: arabella
Sent: Dec 02, '11 23:31
Subject:

You have been 100% in control of your own time since you signed up. Sorry it didn't go the way you wanted it to.
-------------------------------------
To: Pharol
Subject:

It wont let me suicide. Because of you i have wasted 4 hours of my life.

Shall I make a street post about how arsey you have been to a thug that was whored into your family stayed for 55 mins then left becasue her only friend in the game was in another family.

If I had not have been pressured into joining your family the instant i made the character I would not have joined. I did not know my friend was coming back.

I will suicide then come back with the same name as soon as it lets me and tell the world what a horrible person you are. Making my crewleader think he will be killed because of someone who does not even know what has happened and has played this stupid game for only 3 weeks. Maybe next time Mr high and mighty and I speak like some crazy teacher guy you will help people like me rather than demand they are killed.

Why can you not let me have some fun? Why are you being so serious about a thug? Now even my crewleader wants to kill me, I dont even know who he is. I dont even know what i have done wrong that is so bad.

Report Post Tip

I'm fairly sure you can end your life right away. You just need to know the right avenue to go down.

Report Post Tip

I'll respond here what I told you earlier. You signed my rules, then blatantly disregarded them. I informed your current leader of the situation, and left it in his care. If he disowns you for YOUR actions, don't blame me.

Good name though; "Pharol the Tyrant". I think I'll keep it.

Report Post Tip

dont let yourself get whored and dont sign the fucker rules bleeeeeeh

Report Post Tip

Those new to these shores are unable to end their lives quickly without someone HQing them or them knowing the secrets of thug suicide.

Report Post Tip

I was told by anthonysomeone or other to write my name down in the crew HQ forum.

So now becasue of that you want me to commit suicide. Believe me if I could I would. With jerks like you around here I don't want to be here anyway.

Report Post Tip

I don't see any harm here nobody can touch you for the next 13 hours so you can at least join that time here. Pharol may have made a claim for this account for some unknown reason but he doesn't own your bloodline so you have no need to go back to him if you come back you are free to join whom you choose.

This time make sure its somebody you plan on staying with is all.

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

The disease of throwing the word tyrant around too easily continues to spread...

Stay tuned for the next episode.

Report Post Tip

See, this is what is wrong with our community. New players are whored and swept along without knowing jack-shit about the way this things works. Without been taught any better how are they supposed to know? It seems apparent here that arabella was drawn in without being fully explained what this life entailed. Now Pharol is getting up on his high horse with his new found power of leadership.

Another controversial occurence that again leads people to question the leadership qualities and values of the Philly Regime.

Report Post Tip

is anthony told you to jump off a bridge would you? read the fucker rules first dont play all the rabbit caught in the headlight shit here

Report Post Tip

You are no longer sponsored by Hypno.

I know how to do this.

At least you cannot pester some guy who doesn't even know me now (Sorry for the heat Mr Hypno). Well done Mr Pharol you have ruined my day, I hope your little pecker is feeling perky.

Thankyou for the link you so kindly sent me also. It is a shame you were so ready to show me how to suicide rather than forgiving a new persons slight transgression.

Make a notch on your bedpost, sorry crib. I'm certain its the first and last time one will be there.

Report Post Tip

Panopticon is it anybodies fault she signed something without reading it? DING DING DING bells are ringing here my pedigree chum when have you signed something you have not read? 

Report Post Tip

arabella,

It's hard to offer clamence when you've brought this to the street and began hurling insults in Pharol's direction. Perhaps if you remained calm and respectful you could of worked something out. I don't know what to tell you? 

Report Post Tip

I really doubt you are new around here. Only a fool would beleive that.

Report Post Tip

Anthony somethingrather? You don't even know the guys name, and you listened to him huh? You signed a contract, then spit in the faces of not ony the crews leader, but also the man who sponsored you and brought you in, making them look like monkeys by defecting to another city without so much as even the curtesy of talking to them about it. And then have the audasity to complain to everyone in the steets that he's a bad person for wanting some satisfaction for the embarassment.

As for Panopticon, she was explained full and well what the life entailed had she decided to READ what she was putting her name on. Or do you just go blindly signing you name on things you don't understand as well?

Report Post Tip

Raffa I agree, she should have read it indeed. But how many times (ooc) do you click i have read and agree to the terms and conditions. Do not bullshit me for one second by telling me you read them. It is the job of a sponsor or rather "whorer" to teach and nurture new members of our community. The era of the whores returns. Oh dear me.

Report Post Tip

I was actually entirely unaware that one of my guys was trying to recruit people. However, regardless of what any of my men said to arabella; no one forced her to ask for an invite. No one forced her to accept the invite. No one forced her to sign my rules without even reading them.

Panipticon; from what I've heard thus far, no one is questioning the leadership qualities or values of the "Philly Regime". If anything, this shows that I take every member of my crew seriously and consider the signature they make with my rules is like-binding. Your words sound awfully similar to a certain dead Street Preacher; but I digress.

Arabella has explained the situation very well. She joined my crew, she signed (but didn't read) the rules, and then left within an hour. In my absence, I didn't have the chance to walk her through "the way this thing works". Plus, I never demanded for her to die. That is the only detail she has fabricated. I made Hypno aware that the signature she puts on HIS rules is identical to the signature she put on MY rules, as a friendly warning between cities.

I don't care if arabella lives or dies. When she left my HQ, I was no longer in charge of protecting her.

Report Post Tip

Sasdin, you really are a fool. If someone is new here you help them out, you explain the concept of certain things.

And as for making them look like monkeys? I heard philly was full of them. Couldn't run a piss up in a brewery.

Report Post Tip

So you did not call for her to suicide? And i can assure you, i am nothing to do with Street Preacher. You may not have been but what about whoever sponsored her? I'm not condoning what she has done... but people should be taught. Not thrown in at the deepend in the first ten minutes and left to sink or swim.

Many people wonder about the leadership values and qualities. in fact, i'm sure they will even more so now.

Report Post Tip

So, a thug told a gangster that philly was full of monkeys, the gangster took the thugs word "hearing this rumor" and now it's true, regardless of whether the gangster ever visited or did his own homework. As for my foolishness, when my bloodline landed on these shores, they made their own way and figured it out, there's no reason a modern person with half a brain couldn't do the same, regardless, you are right in saying we should look after people new to our shores. Now, you're new to our shores and have been brought into a family, entered their HQ, signed their rules, had a look around; you're still lost, do you a: find a friendly face and ask them for guidance, maybe explain to them that you don't know what's going on...or b:piss on their hospitality and generosity by running off across the country without so much as a word assuming people won't be upset?...your call

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pharol the tyrant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL